Why does America have 3rd world crime stats?

Why does America have 3rd world crime stats?

Niggers

NIGGERS

END OF DISCUSSION

third world descendants

Show the REAL stats, you fucking faggot.

More poor people with guns. Poverty breeds violence, and they'll use what weapon is available. If that weapon is a gun, all the more destructive.

We still have more homicide than Niger, Cuba or Haiti.

>Poverty breeds violence
Did you learn that in college?

I wonder who is doing the killing...

the same answer every time u fuckholes ask. blacks. 13% commit 50% of violent crime. is that really hard to understand?

Wakandians

Third world population (niggers)

we're 3rd world. kind of expected.

FPBP

Because 'Murica has a culture of violence.

Wow edged out Liberia and Equatorial Guinea I’m genuinely impressed

Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world.

old fashioned farm equipment that went feral

Because after 1965 we imported the 3rd world.

No, it just seemed obvious. If you're rich you don't have much trouble buying everything you want. Even if you're hooked on drugs, if you're rich you're probably a lot less likely to be committing crimes since you can afford all thr drugs you want.

If you're poor, you can't afford shit and you're more likely going to be robbing stores. If you want drugs and can't afford them, you don't have many options.

We're what, less than 15% black, yet we have more per capita homicide than countries that are almost all black?

I think you're going to have a very hard time gathering stats on all black countries. Homicide might not even be reported, they just go put a tire around him and burn him.

The civil war alone was over 600k deaths. FAKE NEWS

Because we have a lot of third worlders.

>gun DEATHS
lmao

disingenuous commie fucktards always use this bogus statistic

>gun related deaths
The vast majority of those are suicides. Then of what's left, the vast majority are gang-related shootings. Non-gang homicides involving a gun are so uncommon they're almost anomalous. More people are stabbed to death by an order of magnitude than are shot.

Niggers and spics and disenfrachised white men with guns

can their stats be trusted, though?
A lot of murders are likely not reported.

>Gun related deaths

2 out of 3 gun related deaths are suicide. You can always tell somebody's agenda by how the talk about gun crime and if they try to spin suicides as murders. Why would somebody with good intentions need to lie to make a point?

Poor chinks dont commit robberies

WEW

Its because America is a hodge-podge of 1st and 3rd world communities. General, nationwide stats don't have the utility of similar stats in more homogenous, unitary nations. Crime and other social stats are only valid in US when you focus on trends related to demographic groups.

People legally owning guns in France are people in the countryside, ie people poorer than urbans libturds. I have a more simple explanation : minorities

Funny. At one point Chinatown was known as the crime-ridden slummy dump that everyone else avoided. The Irish were viewed about the same when they started coming here in vast numbers.

nogs?

basically this. I live in st. louis and boy lemme tell ya.
This city is like a microcosm of the nation. Depending on how you divide up the region, the difference is astronomical.

There is an area of north st. louis where the per capita murder rate is something like 300 times higher than hondorus or some shit. Meanwhile literally 5 miles away there is an area with one of the highest per capita incomes in the country

Country poors don't commit as much crime. For one thing there isn't as much opportunity. In a city, you just look around and there are countless people you could try to rob and no shortage of shops you could hold up.

In the country you're more likely to do something else.

generalized map i once made

Because of 3rd world people

Niggers

America has both the highest percentage of black and latinos out of any first world country.
If you deported all blacks and Mexicans, America would be Norway-tier.

Fpbp

Because we are 30% third world now.

Niggers