Why do white supremacists perform so poorly in debates when they're confronted IRL?

Why do white supremacists perform so poorly in debates when they're confronted IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&t=8713s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it the same with liberals?

Because most of them are cryptos/feds/ gatekeepers, and the genuine ones get sidelined like Kyle Hunt.

The teacher in the second to last panel has the jewish payots

fucking kek, ok that made me laugh
fuck you commiecuck fags
atleast you did a funny meme this time i'll give you that
But I wonder who advocated for GENOCIDE first, Hitler or the kikes?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not saying because of memeflag, content made me LOL.

they havent figured out a few things, like:
describing things as "problematic"
creating words that they believe make them sound more intelligent, such as "positionality"
havent figured out how to use terms like "systemic racism" w/out any evidence
once they figure that out, theyll be set, look how well it works for the other racists

Because neither can keep their mouths shut long enough to let there be peace

Why do lgbtniggers love getting AIDS & HIV so much

Because unlike the internet, real life people aren't impressed by epic bantz and toddler insults. The bandwagon effect that allows such ideas to thrive on Sup Forums doesn't exist in a debate. They can't rely on flunkies to dogpile on the idea they "hate", so they instead must rely on logical and rational arguments.

Which is why white nationalists will never maintain a public presence. They can't win an argument and must instead rely on cheap internet hoodlum tricks to discredit opposing ideology.

Or to put it simply, it works here because people are stupid and gullible. It doesn't work in public because their logic and statements are actually scrutinized carefully.

>The bandwagon effect that allows such ideas to thrive on Sup Forums doesn't exist in a debate. They can't rely on flunkies to dogpile on the idea they "hate", so they instead must rely on logical and rational arguments.
I see you've never participated in a debate with more than one person. This is exactly what happens every time, sides are chosen and the side with more people wins. They don't win with logic, mind you, they win because people subconciously tend to submit to confirmation bias when they see a large group of people disagreeing with a much smaller group of people or individual.
Hence why most of Sup Forums hides their powerlevel and tries to be subtle when dropping redpills. No comment on how successful they are with that.

This meme does not represent reality.. then again what do you know of reality?

>Why do so many conservatives..
>Why do so many whites..
>Why do so many whit supremacists..

There are 100 of the threads poping up
Stop fucking replying to the shills faggots

SAGE!

It is great tho only thing that anything has in common is "whites" who seem to be some kind of boogeyman.

They almost always win debates and their speeches are amazing.
These /leftypol/ threads are fucking retarded. You can post retarded badly written comics, but in the real world white nationalists are gaining momentum and votes because their arguments are good, because your jewish side fails to counter the arguments.

omg how dare you give them legitimacy you are like literally a nazi.

Stop using the word ''meme'' to describe retarded /leftypol/ comics.
Something being posted online doesn't make it a meme.

Anyone who thinks the holocaust didn't happen is a god damn fuckin retard.

>t. aussie whose grandfather got eaten by japs and the other one eaten by abbos

It's not why I called it a meme. I called it a meme because it's shit, inaccurate and thus irrelevant to reality as it does not represent the vast majority which it seems to think it does, it's a joke.

Best candy ever.

you seem angry is there a problem?

proofs?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&t=8713s

Even Richard Spencer, who I've genuinely questioned the motivations and origins of, performed well against Sargon.

Being a conservative means keeping traditions of those before you, no matter how stupid or backwards they are. Mercury was the traditional treatment for syphillis for over 500 years. It killed far more people than it saved. Shitskins traditionally wipe their bare ass with their left hand. Ecoli is a based epic win my dudes!

You want to know the real reason why so few conservatives have a presence in universities? It's not because of tinfoil pizza memes and secret society mischief, nope. It's because an institution where conservatives gather in droves already exists. It's called church. Think about it.

A bunch of older, fatter men and women singing, chanting, kneeling, sitting and standing at the same time. Grown adults that need a book read to them, because they're incapable of reading or forming their own opinions. Standing in long lines to eat a make believe human sacrifice. "Consume this symbolic red thing and your life will change forever!!!!!" Sound familiar?

The stuff you think is new and fashy has been done to death for thousands of years, by Catholic conservatives. We had an entire enlightment period to escape it. Louis XVI was beheaded because of it.

Actually too tired to be angry. I was merely telling.