Is Globalism Inevitable?

You hear a lot of talk on pol about the "ethno state," but to be honest I think it is a pipe dream.

A globalized planet seems like the next logical step for our species before we start branching out into space.

The large picture of civilization progress is pretty straight forward: Nomadic tribal hunter gatherer bands > villages with farming > townships > cities > states > nation state unification > continental unification > global unification > solar system unification > galaxy unification > universe unification.

Right now we are starting to coalescing into continental societies with the push for open borders. After that will be planetary federation. Nationalism loses because it goes against the evolution of out societies and the spreading of our species into space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfWB1TM0-WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what makes you think communism will work in space?

>there's already no food

Globalism is 100% compatible with ethnostates. Conquest of space has nothing to do with migration of subhumans.

If globalism means the sharing of information and technology, then I can't imagine anyone being against it.

If globalism means sacrificing your soul you can become the perfect consumer, then I can't imagine anyone being for it.

Globalization will undo all the revolutions and prevent future revolution. A deep ocean does not change it's temperature, and a dense populace does not change it's ways.

Globalism will collapse under it's own weight.
Even if they do establish their global government it would be short lived.

Whatever it is, it is still inevitable.

I bet that is what settlers said when the states united, and here we are hundreds of years later.

These.

Globalism should mean establishing sustainable close-nit communities in a perfectly just, stateless society (really messianic-utopianism). Instead, it's become another head of the American corporate dragon.

Works pretty well for Asians and Jews. Will work well for Africa and the ME. Ethnostates are pretty much the best way of progressing a nation, provided that ethnostate works as a people to export as much value and project as much power as possible.

You ever hear of the tower of babel?
youtube.com/watch?v=JfWB1TM0-WU

Nah it ain't.

If the entire world globalizes, then wont the whole thing be one big ethnostate after all the races mix? Again, it is inevitable.

Commietards love globalism because its the ultimate nihlism pill. The death of any sort of grand human accomplishment. A cynical surrender to the forces of ultimate human greed and perversion.

There will be no space exploration when humanity's best minds are perverted and induced to support the teeming masses of dysgenic shit a true post-national globalised system would create.

People will fight to preserve their races and cultures.

Good old-fashioned imperial hegemony is the only appropriate form of world govt. I fully advocate a return to us Whites colonizing the world. It is our moral right. Either us or the Yellows at this point. Only a matter of time

Yes, because history has shown us time and time again that if something is possible, humans are guaranteed to do it at least once.

Fortunately, "inevitable" does not mean "permanent".

Thats not how human nature works.

When you mix the races together you get what you see today in the 100% light brown middle east; Arabs.

People will still fight amongst themselves even when they're mixed and share the same religion, as Arabs prove.

Whites and Asians are the most peaceful tolerant people alivve today. Once you mix their genes will more "vibrant" races you will see a dramatic uptick in violence just like you see in non-white/asian countries.

Anyone who understands how dog breeding works knows this.

That would be capitalism.

>this is what retards really think