Is Kobayashi a virgin?

Is Kobayashi a virgin?

>maid otaku with 8 to 20 work schedule in modern japan

yes

Not after i get done with her

Read the manga, where your question is answered clearly and simply by Kobayashi herself.

no she's a dragon layer

who cares you fucking creep

which chapter?

Trying to remember ... it follows on from the Thingy chapter, cos it's a joke about Iruru offering to curse her with a dick again so they can mate. Iruru and Tohru start arguing over who'll "do her", and Koabashi thinks "my virginity has nowhere to go ... but it's not gong to either of you two."

No all women are impure sluts

Yeah 2D women are usually better

the one where Iruru wants to marry her

No, I've destroyed her hymen

Actually, thinking about, in the Thingy chapter, she says her new thingy is "the first one she's seen after her father's". But of course, if you're going to be pedantic about it, this does not rule out:
> sex in the dark
> sex with the Invisible Man
> sex with her father

This.

Look up the virginity rates in Japan.
These guys are raising an army of wizards and witches that would make Dumbledore blush.

what if she lost it in a freak car accident?

>witches
No such thing

Fuck off Battler.

I have only seen a couple of episodes at random and it seemed like a cutsey moefest. Didn't expect things to get this explicit. Is that common in the manga?

Gayyyyyy fucking nigger faggots

But college!

Yes

Link it here. I am mildly curious.

Or what may be a better answer is her father showing her how to shower and clean herself? Although that requires her mother not doing that.

There are a few on lolcow.

>witches
Fuck off cunt

Despair and video game marathons in cramped living quarters.

Is that an erection? I thought she was a she?

It's kind of surprising how cute/comfy the tone of the show is, compared to the manga. If you prefer to see Maid Dragon as comfy don't read the manga

Yeah I saw it as a potential pure comfort show to watch after a shitty day to feel calmer and comfier where two cute moms take care of a cute kid. I guess I was wrong.

Thats her knee

Everyone in Animeland is a virgin until proven otherwise

reminder

Yes

Say it in red or shut up.

Delet this

The anime is cutesy, but the sexual undertones are still there, and they're very easy to see if you read between the lines.

Tohru wants to be sexually dominated by Kobayashi!

I honestly prefer the manga's tone better, its much more relatable than the usual kyoani moe fest

I dont think Cool-kyou's brand of SoL meshes well with Kyoani's and while the anime was enjoyable its sad to see it lost some of the charm of the manga

She and Fafnir will raise Kobayashi and Takiya's children.

Cuckolds

who will raise Shouta and Lucoas children?

They won't have children because Shouta is afraid of tits

Tohru, plz

he gets over it in the manga after many attempts at figuring out her weakness

they skipped adding a character in the anime because not only is it a loli with giant boobs, said character gives kobayashi a magic wiener.

the anime is a bit disappointing if you know the source material. anime-only filler that repeats jokes was a bad idea.

Lucoa would, if only to raise them to shota age and rape them to make another shota, continuing the cycle.

I assumed she'd be too busy making more and more to raise them.
Perhaps they can bribe Elma with food to make her take care of their litter

SEASON TWO FILLER

>confirmed she has a nice butt
I can fap to her now thank god

The anime improved on art style (manga Tohru looks awful), gave more emotional impact (despite mangling the shit with the dad), and otherwise had excellent production values. The joke repetition was only grating with Riko; otherwise, you had one episode divided up by Shouta's dreams and another by Elma not being able to pick food, and I enjoyed how both of those were handled.

Sasuga KyoAni, adapt more stuff like this instead of LNshit.

Is her weakness shota dick?

Why, it's just those patriarchal societal demands, of course!

>The anime improved on art style (manga Tohru looks awful)
I think that the first few chapters of the manga are actually very delightful and well composed. It's only after Cool starts juggling, like, four series at once that the overall quality begins to dip. Things seem a lot more rushed: less bold lines, less shading, characters sort of turn into sagging circles or sticks. There is far more detail and sharp form to the earlier bits.

>gave more emotional impact
This is true, though. I went back and re-read some of the manga bits that were covered in the anime, and it's actually kind of shocking how it was technically all there from the outset, but the 18-page format of the manga really doesn't do the manga's emotional conflicts justice. They're there, and they're very real; but they just don't get enough time to gestate like what was provided in the anime adapation. Pretty quality stuff. "Hidden Gem" really is the proper phrase.

Jesus

in chapter 46 she first claims her weakness is wearing clothes, but in the end her true weakness is her fear of being a ronery goddess again

F

>create a culture where you should not stand up but be just part of the mass
>manufacture 12/10 waifus/husbandos in mass that are far more attractive than the sea of meh in your population
>Abe still wonder why his population is not procreating

the one problem japan has that robots can't fix yet.

sad

Its only a matter of time before Japan opens its borders to everyone, then we will get cute half-breed nips.

>you will never summon the mexican god serpent and become friends with her

Pretty sure japan has open borders

Also half breeds only become cute depending of the other half's race, Mexicans,
koreans and chinese produce shit half breeds with japanese, but canadian, nordic, some strains of hues and russians produce great half breeds

Kanna's is even sadder, she gets to watch her BFF become more mature and intelligent than her, then wither off into a granny before she even becomes a teen dragon

Not if Tohru's tail had anything to do with it.

Japan has one of the harshest immigration policies of any first world country in the world. They have anything but open borders.Unless you're already employed in the country or a student who has already been transfered in or accepted at one of their universities, the process for immigration is very very difficult.

Fuck off, Shlomo.

Or perhaps sex in the dark with her invisible father?

after learning how l-lewd and suggestive the manga is in this thread I've decided to buy it and am about to read it for the first time.

I've seen the anime however and I thought it was great. The best part being the music of course by Masumi Ito.

pretty good

Or sex with another girl. Probably while forcing the poor thing to wear a sleazy maid outfit and call her mistress.

Easiest way is to open a business there. But that doesn't make you a citizen, it makes you like a business resident. There super picky about there people. And it's there right. Look at how uncontrolled immigration has treated the nation's that allow it. And remember that opening there borders willy nilly to a western nation would give them an ocean of chads ruining there heritage.

pls stop

Kanna is smarter than she lets on. Her lewding the other loli was intentional as fuck.

Kobayashi is for Tohru.

Can't speak for Euros, but American immigrants are pretty much better than native-born Americans in education, productivity, and crime rates.

had a kek