If the OJ Simpson trial was held today with a modern jury (all the lawyers and witnesses are magically alive and the...

If the OJ Simpson trial was held today with a modern jury (all the lawyers and witnesses are magically alive and the same age), would the verdict still be "innocent"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no that nigger would've been in the clear had only one nigger been on the jury

>"innocent"
the verdict was "not guilty"

he would probably get a nobel prize.

IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT....YOU HAVE TO ACQUIT

i don't see why not OP, at least one of the jurors came right out and admitted that they let him off because he was black and they wanted "payback for rodney king". that sort of mentality is still alive and well in the US today. blacks and minorities are above the law in a lot of ways. and as we saw with the recent highschool shooter, even when a criminal is clearly latino they'll try to paint him as "white supremacist". they don't ever want nonwhites being pegged as "criminal".

Why would it be different?

OJ like

"I'm not black, I'm OJ!"

...Ok

>It got nothing to do with him being filthy rich.

Suuuuure

Back then niggers threatened to burn down cities if Black Jesus was found guilty. The prosecutors let him go. Nothing was set on fire.

Today, niggers would have rioted, burned down stores, and stole all the malt liquor and hair weaves the day Black Jesus was arrested, marching with their jew-printed jew-funded protest signs calling for "jusdiss."

Then they'd find him not guilty. And the niggers would riot again, because free malt liquor and jordans, while insisting the entire system is still rayciss.

>would the verdict still be "innocent"?
If the police fucked up the investigation as bad as they did then, yes. He probally would be found innocent.

IF THE GLOVE

well the jurors themselves admitted that it was because he was black and they wanted revenge for rodney king, so your suggestion seems to be more a case of you seeing what you want to see, and disregarding the actual evidence and facts. typical thing people do on the internet, don't worry, don't feel bad.

Yes because it was a freemason psyop. No one was killed.

not guilty by oppression olympics.

Johnnie Cochran - puts on black hat and asks "Do I look like a criminal to you?"

This is the one that freed OJ
Johnnie Cochran - If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

>Coal burning wife cheats on you with a jew.
>Kills both of them.

OJ literally did nothing wrong.

Yes. Cause his son did it. OJ showed up at crime scene to see how good his dindu did, but he didn't kill em. So still not guilty.

Look up "OJ guilty but not of murder" documentary on youtubes. His psychopath niglet did it when Nicole wouldn't bring his little sisters and shit to eat his shitty cooking at the restaurant he worked in.

>would the verdict still be "innocent"?
Yes, but Mark Fermin or whatever would have been crucified for his nigger comments combined with a nation wide chimpout
youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php

Same result but with more dashiki wearing communists demanding the black community be given reparations for the injustice of a black man being suspectes of a crime.
Remember, if someone did somethin', nigga dindu nuffin'.

Not only would he be acquitted, he'd be praised as a hero by the nigger/democratic community.

Why are people still talking about this? Everyone knows he did it.

But the reason he got off is because the racist detective Fuhrman contaminated the crime scene and mishandled evidence.

It didn't help that the prosecutor was a man-hating racist too.

yeah i've watched those documentaries where they admitted that as well as random black people saying things like "we knew he was guilty as hell but we didn't care it was a fuck you to white people"
it makes me sick to watch

I don't think people will ever wake up to how tribal and racist blacks are. things seems worse now then back then

i was raised as a liberal democrat and i grew up in a mostly white area in the 80s and 90s, where almost everyone i encountered told me that "peoples race didn't matter", and that i should never judge anyone by their skin color, ect ect ect

then when i was an adult i went out into the world and actually had to deal with black people and found out that it doesn't matter how much me or my family or the people in my hometown didn't judge people based on their skin color, we were never going to get the same courtesy in return, NO MATTER WHAT WE DID.

and so now i'm a massive fucking racist and couldn't be happier.

My story is sorta similar. I was raised to not even think about race. it didn't even occur to me that people were different. that was until I went to middle school and then high school where whites were a minority and race was shoved into my face from day one.
while your parents were teaching you to love everyone, to share and be friendly and respectable their parents were teaching them absolute hatred for white people.

it's hell in those inner city schools. my mom beats her self up for not sending me and my sister to a private school. nonwhite public schools consume innocent white kids

pretty much, yeah. it's shit. you can whine about "not being racist" all you want, but if everyone else is judging you and others on the base of your skin color, then it's all for nothing.

and then once you accept that and get past all of the fucking programming, for me at least, i realized there was no reason for me to ever try to "rise above muh tribalism" anyhow. cuz i like people like me. i prefer to be around them. and there's nothing wrong with that. it's healthy.

>man-hating racist too
Please tell me you don't mean Marcia Clark, I have been developing a rather strong attraction to her lately as I've been reading up on the case.

Frankly, I want to marry her and move to a tropical paradise with her and have many, many kids

pol would figure out that his son committed the crime.