One Piece

Chapter english version will be delayed.

Where were you when Oda have the middle finger to L*N*?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13612038
wasabisyrup.com/archives/wCMypHcYZ60#_theptep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

killed kaido and saved kidd on his way to whole cake island

Where are my LuHan bros?

Katakuri's fruit was changed to a Paramecia in the volume.

>その眼、迫真─
>Her eyes are reality / Her intention is genuine

Pack it up, SaPu and LuHan are canon. Chapter soon.

He's a nigger, friend

I want to fuck Koala's tits while she squirts milk in my face.

>Big Mom: Take this...! O Elbaf's Lance... Ikoku (=Mighty State)!

O

Reminder to ignore LuNa shills.
Pudding does not affect SaNami.
Sanji is still flirting with Nami this chapter

Jesus, I came so hard I've just been arrested for discharging a firearm without a license.

Chapter when?

never

Never scanlators are butthurt xxNafags

Best girl was so cute this chapter

This

What the hell is taking them so long this time?

>oda retconning katakuri
HACK
A
C
K
>but he was split in half
>lives
ASSPULL OF THE YEAR

Raw providers got arrested again or something.

Sapu fags btfos

Either he pulled a Trebol/Cracker or it was a mochi clone (meaning he pulled a Doffy). Or it's awakening.

Shit now i feel bad for conplaining

>Nami now has a cloud she can ride on with a staff
>the cloud guy was always meant for Nami when he was introduced

O

You made a few mistakes impersonating me. The "F" in the filename should be capitalized and you're using an edit in place of the original. Also the original is a jpg, not a png.

We all make mistakes, user.

>Thinking Prometheus will leave Big Mom

They are fucking scared of her. He hasn't been reclaimed yet because she isn't very sound of mind right now. He might be a temporal ally, but I doubt he will leave them forever.

how come they dont fight big mom while he is solo. brook counters prometheus and nami counters

Luffy will take her staff and cloud when he becomes Awakened Monkey King.

>there are people who thought mochi was a logia
I don't even hate you guys, anymore, I hate myself for being unable to fix you.

So no chapter in the next couple or hours right?

WHERE IS IT????

Reminder that SaNa was just bait all along.

strawpoll.me/13612038

No one voted on that retard

>ZeNa OTP
>BM a cuck

>Mighty State
Should be Mighty Nation, like the giants' Warrior Nation, right? Or Big Government in typical Japanese subtlety

>Jinbe ranks #6 in popularity poll
>Indirectly confirmed for Nakama by the color spread

Holy fuck, is there anything left for Jinbe haters to cling to?

Sanjis girl is so cute. Nami is cute CUTE

sauce

Why are people so afraid of luna? Oh and nami will get hurt by bigmeme and cause luffy to awaken with the power of love

The fact that he's still as uninteresting as ever, maybe?

Wait, so hold on, after being explicitly stated that the Mochi Mochi no Mi was a Logia, it was directly retconned to Paramecia with the volume release? Is this real?

>butthurt SaNafag going full damage control

I told you guys for three straight weeks he couldn't be a Logia and explained why, and you gave me this
>durr r u oda? DIDNT THINK SO
shit.

It's the Korean raws

wasabisyrup.com/archives/wCMypHcYZ60#_theptep

O my mochi nen

Wait, what?

ayy it's ForneverJinbe

But I didn't vote. I can use a proxy like you did and get first place

>He's more popular than most of the crew and just about any character that isn't fujobait
>H-HE'S STILL BORING

Sanji is all over Nami this chapter

Cant someone make a shitty translation

Is this Mochi-man's real form?

Is this the reason for wearing the scarf?

I read the thread and shit seemed wonky, then I went to the wiki and that's what it said. Jinbe said loud and clear he was a logia, but now that it came out in a volume he says he's a paramecia (?). Don't have a way to verify this though.

We don't even know where the Japanese raws are since OPN got nuked it seems

>It's called a logia
>Gets hurt like a logia
>Moves like a logia
>Transforms like a logia

>IT WAS ALL A FAKE BODY GUYS, HOW COULDN'T YOU HAVE PREDICTED THIS AFTER CRACKER AND TREBOL?

Is this going to be a recurring theme among enemies?

This.
I really don't see what's so hard about it

inb4
> then do it yourselff hurrr

>Korean
>raws
Nigga, raws are chapters in their original language: Japanese. It's Korean scanlation. What you said is like if Koreans called translated chapters "English raws".

Who /hype/ for Hollywood One Piece?

Normies will eat it up and maybe fun will make its way back to American TV.

Before...

Dumping

Putting a tub of lard with all the personality of a blank piece of paper into the crew isn't a great idea. The real problem is that he's going to be dead quite soon, and the SHs already have one dead thing in the crew Sanji's love life.

Second one here

>The real problem is that he's going to be dead quite soon

Oda is never going to kill another Straw Hat after Merry

...and after. Now Jinbe says Katakuri is a "special Paramecia", whatever the fuck that means.

He's only an honorary SH at the moment. He's not even on the level of Vivi. Fuck, he's not even on the level of Mr 2 yet. See, the whole reason for the otherwise pointless thing of having Jinbe say he'll join - but later - is to get the reader to think of him as a SH but without him fully being one. So then you can kill him, it feels like a SH died but that isn't actually what happened. It also has the tragedy of him being ABOUT to be a SH. It's like when a person dies and people say "he had a bright future, he was going to be a doctor" or whatever, as opposed to "he had no potential, he was going to end up sucking old men's dicks behind a White Castle in order to pay for crack".

H A C K
A
C
K

Why don't just admit you're upset about him being in the crew. The cover explicitly states that it's ignoring any Straw Hats in the top 20 and Jinbe is one of them.

Let's be honest here, Nami is fucking awesome. She's squaring off against a Yonkou. This is just some tomboy kid from a little village in the middle of nowhere who would otherwise have spent her life drawing maps for a glorified trout or, if not for Arlong, sitting in a little hovel waiting for oranges to grow.

We need a shitty translation at least

That's still part of the "he's going to be a Straw Hat" thing. It's like Robin wasn't a SH until the end of Enies Lobby, yet she was with them on their ship for several real life years before that. Jinbe hasn't even done that yet.

>Sanji learned nothing from the Pudding incident
>he didn't mature from it one bit
>perfect opportunity for character development wasted because muh heart-eye pervert jokes

Big News Morgans' Fake news powers have awakened and cause those around him to report fake news as well.

>Nami being so useful this entire arc and never leaving Luffys side

Just waifu her already Luffy

>series about fun pirates on fun adventures
>female characters are sexually attractive, but in-universe most characters display almost zero attraction beyond friendship
>thread has been shipping wars for the last year

at this point reddit is a better place to discuss one piece

>That's still part of the "he's going to be a Straw Hat" thing. It's like Robin wasn't a SH until the end of Enies Lobby, yet she was with them on their ship for several real life years before that. Jinbe hasn't even done that yet.

God damn, you people are fucking desperate.

Robin's delayed joining was a result of her lack of conviction and merely using the SHs as a means too an end, but we've seen Jinbe prove his sincerity on multiple occasions.

The only reason you're pushing this Jinbe dying nonsense is because it's the only physical way to prevent him from joining the crew at this point. Give it up.

>non-strawhats cover
>jinbe missing

Jinbehaters EPIC BTFO

damn Prometheus is a real nigga
but he got cut by Brook
lmao get rekt BIg Meme

What happened to the moderation on this place. This shit would not have been tolerated to this extent back in the moot days.

Actually, I totally forgot: Where IS Brook?
He smashed the picture, then what?

Is Nami MVP of the arc?

YOHOHOHOno.

Brook is

Are you retarded?

Last page.
Idk I don't trust her tears. She might be acting again because she shouldn't be crying

Luffy x Nami fags BTFO!

Round eyes = Lying
Normal eyes = Truthful

She's speaking the truth here.

You can trust her third eye.

But that's why he's killing Jinbe instead of a Straw Hat.