Impossible to Curb Inequality Without Violence

I told you so.

liliec.be/resume/People - Society/Apocalypse then The lessons of violence and inequality through the ages.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

liliec.be/resume/People - Society/Apocalypse then The lessons of violence and inequality through the ages.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on what you mean by 'rich'. Niggers think the software developer driving down the street in his BMW is rich. Broke hipsters think some random doctor is rich. Rednecks think their neighbor who has $40k in savings is rich.

Now if you wanted to gut the (largely jewish) elite from this country, I'd be on board. But I'm not going to risk getting misidentified as 'rich' by some half spic negroid that thinks I'm rich because I own a house.

Some of the rich are fat. You could Feed a third world shithole like Alabama a whole Week with a Koch Brother or Soros.

You are one of the richer ones if you own a house.

Cretins have to stick together.

>posts from iphone

i have pinpointed your location you little shit

you do that, everyone will be fucked.

Do i need to become homeless to join communism? Wow!

Come get some.

House owner = landlord = overcharge because greedy = bourgeoisie

>Hurr durr, inequality is bad.

You are a coward. If you were serious, you would hit yourself in the head with a hammer. After all, I'm sure there are a couple retards dumber than you. It's not fair that you are smarter. Giving yourself brain damage is the least you could do.

Well that's just retarded. Now you're talking class war, which would just pit the lower class vs. the middle class. It's not even ideological. It's just jealousy from broke, poor, stupid people who think owning name brand clothing is the height of success.

The really rich and powerful controllers of our society like to use the idiotic sub-100 IQ retards to attack the middle class. They use niggers to attack whites, women to attack men, etc, etc.

But here's the funny thing. If the brown impoverished masses decided to come after the middle and upper-middle class, they'd get fucking REKT. So I guess go ahead and try.

oh boy...

>kill the rich to solve your problems goy!
>here take this loan for you to achieve your goal.
Kill the rabbis.
problem solved eternally.

>Low IQ scum deserve money.

You mean the middle class that is quickly disappearing and becoming lower class? America is fastly becoming a nation of the few super wealthy at the top and everyone else who struggles. Violent class war against the rich is inevitable if things continue the way they are going.

Yes. Class warfare. When the bourgeois aristocrats own the nukes.

Your days are numbered, Schlomo. Remember that. You will be meeting your god soon.

lol! however it would be funny to kill anyone who has 100MM in their bank account, that would make everyone get rid of cash like crazy when they are getting close to 95MM

Violence against the wealthy enacted by the masses is the only thing that has solved inequality in the past.

Please come try. I will take such pleasure in defending myself and pissing in your open wound.

Typical retard that doesn't realize he is part of the class that is being exploited.

No. I’m the “rich” one. Faggot.

Why don't we just kill all the poor? Killing the rich wont do anything. You could liquidate all their holdings, which means selling their companies to somebody, and then hand out the funds to the poor and they'd all get a small bump for 1 year. Then they'd just be poor again.

I'd prefer to just kill the poor. That's where the least desirable genes are found. The genes for low IQ, laziness and violent criminality.

The purge. 21 March. U.S. only.

most people do own a house.. i know city people are unaware of this..

I think killing commies would be more effective.

I earned all of my money. It took me a while to get where I am today. And I'm still considered part of the ''lower'' class.
I may never make a million dollars, but I'm proud of my accomplishments so far. That's the beauty about living in America; you work hard, you'll be successful!
I'd have no problem gunning down leftists like you who try to take away my property and rights.
BUT, we all know you're just larping. I'm just playing along.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

>bourgeoisie
oooh.. a french nigger

kill the rich and you'll still be broke poorfag.

>the only thing that has solved inequality in the past.
where did it work and what is the condition of that place now?

Pol Pot was right, city people need to be purged from this world.

Isn't killing either equivalent to that african kang who divided all the gold evenly among the entire population, destroying its value? Is it not true that inequality is needed to sustain the idea of value?

Take some courses on probability, statistics, data distributions.
You will learn that inequality is inevitable