Jimmy Kimmel to Trump after school shooting: 'You've literally done nothing'

>An emotional Jimmy Kimmel opened his show Thursday night by speaking to both his audience and President Trump following Wednesday's school shooting that took place in Florida.

archive.is/pDoEE

Powerful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same could be said for Jimmy Kimmel

JIMMY KIMMEL CRIED - REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

Crying Jimmy Kimmel at it again. Only thing he was missing was dragging one of the kids cold body onto the stage.

how many times has he cried because of trump now.

Incredibly creepy that it's the same shit he did last time.

Neither did Obongo. Eat a dick, Kimmel!

>1 post by this ID

SLIDE THREAD. DO NOT ENGAGE THIS RETARD SHILL. SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Don't they realise how stupid it looks that you can go back and see their reactions to the numerous shootings under Obama and they never once blame him or give him shit?

Donald should create copies of himself using his time machine to defend each and every school in America.

>spend years pretending to be a man's man hosting "the man show"
>end up a pathetic shell of a man shilling for the Democrat Party on what's supposed to be a light-hearted TV show
what will it take to create the marketplace conditions where people like this don't get a job hosting a late-night TV show?

Shut the fuck up you fucking pussy

Jimmy you are a pathetic sad excuse for a man

Hey, you guys remember those couple of times b'rock obammy got on tv and cried like a bitch for the whole world to see?

I remember. It was really pathetic and made our country look bad.

And they STILL couldn't get 'common sense' gun control. A classroom full of dead children and king nigger tugging the heart strings of every cat lady in america couldn't get their agenda through.

Maybe you should run for president, Jimmy

Reminder that he used to get all butthurt when celebrities would thank God at awards shows.

He's always been a huge pussy. Typical New Atheist progressive histrionic screecher.

More crying from this faggot, which amuses me because I'm here to cry about a nightmare I just had so I can stay up long enough to not get sucked back into it.
Hold me Sup Forums I'm scared

So that nigga’s whole thing now, is to cry?

He used to have big tittied girls jumping on trampolines. Now he’s a dog on a leash. They yank it hard enough and he’ll even drag his baby into it.

Pathetic.

A BLOO BLOO GUNS ARE BANNED IN CALIFORNIA YET STILL GUN CRIME IS REALLY HIGH ABLOO BLOO

This

lol why didnt obama do something when he and the dems ran the whole show for a couple years? why didnt obama close gitmo like he promised? why didnt obama not increase the debt when he laid into bush about frivolous spending? This guys outrage is fucking pathetic. I encourage anyone who doesnt like this countrys laws move to mexico or some other country where guns are banned.

Jimmy Kimmel has never done anything positive for anyone in his entire life and he lives in a gigantic mansion. But libs will cry along with him about how they need to take all the guns away.

Just a reminder to everyone that rather than do a debate for charity against Ben Shapiro and prove his points, he rather hide cowardly doing nothing himself.

Pathetic.

What a complete and utter faggot.

Trump lives in his head.

And besides cry on tv what did kimmel accomplish?
Not a fucking thing that's what. What does he expect trump to do, just magic out some fucking legislature 2 seconds after it occurs?

Jimmy used to be so based like 15 years ago.

While I agree that Trump hasn't done anything of merit.... who really gives a flying fuck what Jimmy Kimmel thinks about this? Tear up faggot we know you're just cashing in on the sympathy to remain relevant enough to keep people thinking they need to watch your garbage talk show.

>"Tell these Congressmen and lobbyists, who infest that swamp you said you were going to drain, force these allegedly Christian men and women who stuff their pockets with money from the NRA year after year after year to do something," he said.

I love when atheist faggots concern troll about being good Christians.

So glad to see americas conscience is back to weep for the grave injustices of our times.

>'You've literally done nothing'
In other words... Trump did nothing wrong?

>why didnt obama do something when he and the dems ran the whole show for a couple years?
He did, he sent a whole bunch of guns out with specific intent for them to get into the hands of cartel and criminal types. Those guns were then used to kill police officers.

Jimmy Kimmel routinely has Snoop Dogg on his show, despite Snoop and entourage being accused of gang-raping one of the makeup girls on Kimmel's show in 2003

Kimmel needs to eat a bucket of AIDS

Did Chucky Schumer write his material again?

What school do his kids go to

ah damn you got me :D

Corporate propaganda is fucking bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY

Didn't he literally cry because a lion died? Why the fuck would we give a shit about him crying when he cries about everything

Another Hollywood liberal preaching about gun control from behind armed security in their walled community.
Cunts like this make me wish the Manson Family was more ambitious.

What exactly is he supposed to do? Being president doesn't make you Superman. You don't suddenly become faster than a speed bullet and able to safely throw yourself in harm's way.

>that nigga
this isn't worldstar hip hop, you faggot

Carolla's the better man

who?

The jews sure did a number on Kimmel. America is so much worse now than it was even just 25 years ago.

It's funny, he's gone from introducing girls jumping on trampolines to being the weeping voice of morality for the left in this country.

>jews says something
wow
powerful

The phony outrage from these people is nauseating. Apparently this kid posted shit loads of stuff online saying he was going to do it. So instead of having a conversation about how the authorities failed to act we’re back to “WTF I WANT TO BAN GUNS NOW”

He's appealing to other leftists by doing what leftists do best: emoting.

It doesn't matter that his arguments are completely illogical. Logic is irrelevant. Logic doesn't get you tongue baths from the equally lobotomized media.

Kimmels definitely going to have sexual harassment charge soon

bump - HE LITERALLY IGNORED THE #METOO MOVEMENT IN ORDER TO HAVE SNOOP DOGG ON THE SHOW AS A REGULAR GUEST FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS

Make more laws. Laws are magic.

So true he looks so fucking weird.

Don't you dare speak ill of the FBI!

Did they all go after Obama this hard after Sandy Hook?

>A few thousand murders using guns
Burn the Constitution!!!

>A few millions murders via abortion
*Silence*

I hope his kid gets cancer and dies.

You know what else does literally nothing, Jimmy?

GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION.

How many times has Jimmy Kimmel cried this year?

what's funny is how uncomfortable he seems to be around gays. He also insulted the fuck out of Chinese in the past.
He's such a smarmy liberal

Remember when they banned assault rifles in California and that made all gun crime magically disapear?

>school fails
>parents fail
>local police fails
>FBI fails
>whole community fails
The President isn't supposed to hold your hand every step of the way. Fuck Jimmy Kimmel

Yeah and it’s always the loudest members of the left are creeps

Would he have said the same if hilary was president?

yeah double standards.