>b-but trump tax cuts are going to hurt the poor

I'm poor as fuck and I just got an extra 500 dollars back on my tax returns because of this. Eat it liberal faggots.

You just took $500 out of some gibs mouth, are you happy user?

Yes.

How do you get money back??? Honestly, I don't get the tax refund shit. I've never gotten one, I get a fucking bill every year. That's after I pay $12,000 in fucking "property tax."

You ain't gonna get to keep it. Your other expenses will go up, count on it.

WTF are you talking about nigger.

How the fuck did you get an extra 500$ on 2017 tax returns? They don't apply until next year

How are you paying your income tax throughout the year?

Yea, my accountant said none of this shit would help me until next year.

... His weakly withholding you dumb fuck.Each week he would get taxed based on his prospective total earnings. The tax rate has now changed, so each week they withhold less.

Although I'm calling BS on $500. Unless he gets paid monthly, or is in a pretty high paying job.

Liar. There is no returns yet because the tax cuts aren't active this year.
Wagecucks who have employer tax withholding usually get something back because your actual wages are usually lower than estimated and they don't take into account deductions. So you wind up overpaying on the withheld funds.

I own my own business so its not like I get it taken out of my check each week. I'm a contractor and i own restaurants, not a fucking tax expert. I just know that every year I owe more than most people make.

His weekly withholdings only started THIS year. His current tax returns are from LAST year fuck head. Fuck off aussie.

My accountant really likes the new plan, I don't really understand it all, but he says it will help me next year. We shall see.

So you don't tithe any tax every X weeks, you just sort it all out at the end of the financial year?

That would explain why you haven't noticed any difference. If you don't pay any tax during the year, why would you get any back? In this case you will (almost definitely) simply pay less tax at the end of the year. There is a taxplan website that gets posted pretty often that should give you a rough estimate, but desu if you're a small business owner it will most likely be a bad gauge of how much you get back.

And he's almost definitely talking about his withholding because he, like the rest of us, are retards. I hedged my bet by saying it might be BS though :^]

That's probably the problem then. You're not paying enough tax throughout the year to warrant returns. Hell, it sounds like you're not paying ANY income tax. I'd hire an accountant or something if I were you. The reason other people get money back is because their employers pay income tax (usually even a little extra) every paycheck, and since everyone at least gets 10k$ worth of exemptions/deductions, that means they the taxes they paid on 10k$ worth of their income back.

>...that means that they get the taxes they paid on 10k$ worth of their income back.
edit

Yea I don't pay shit through the year. Fuck it just let them bill me at the end, it hurts but its just once a year. Have any of you ever wrote a $43,000 check to the government? It will piss you the fuck off. My question is how in the fuck do other people not work or pay shit all year long then get back $10,000?????????????????? I really have seen family members not work all fucking year then get a check. That's fucked up.

how about you don't get taxed at all and billionaires get gassed? that's my tax plan.

The not working thing, no idea. I'm a simpleton with this stuff at best.

It's possible they did part time or seasonal work, where their projected earnings for tax purposes were BASED on if they worked all 52 weeks, so they were taxed on that figure. Then they only worked a fraction of that, so their total earnings was way lower, thus lowering their tier or meaning they don't owe any tax at all and get it all back.

As for the 43k you mention, yes its a lot but many people would pay that amount incrementally rather than lump sum. Glad you have an accountant though, otherwise i'd be a tad worried you're not taking your EOY tax into consideration when looking at the bottom line over the course of the year.

Trust me when i say that even basic tax knowledge would help you a lot. At the very least you wouldn't have the stress and anxiety of not understanding it to deal with. In most cases shit is pretty simple, small business owner is obv harder though.

What I don't recall is if the parts of his original plan that would have simplified it ended up being implemented. That shit sounded amazing. If it did there's a decent chance you should start paying your accountant less :P

The gibs, man. The meme is real.

I admit I'm fucking dumb when it comes to this shit. Ask me something about Florida building codes and hurricane straps and I'm your man.

But, my wife has a cousin who is in out of jail constantly, has three white sons, hasn't had a job in the 18 years we've been married, and is nigger rich every April. I wanted to get a new truck for the construction business last year but fuck me taxes.

I don't understand all this shit, but my accountant says next year it will be better, I hope so.

I can just about guarantee your taxes will be lower, probably significantly lower. Small business owners were a stated target for these tax cuts.

They were good cuts. There was some retard special interest stuff as well, but there always fucking is. The incentives for big business to bring their money back to the country at one time special rates was also amazing. I only have basic knowledge, but most of the stuff i've read and heard from people i respect have been close to glowing. Even the democrats and their allies had to hang onto 'muh tax cuts for rich, muh people who don't pay taxes'. They had fuck all specifics to bitch about which is a good sign.

Good luck bro. I'd ask you accountant what he *thinks* you will pay end of year. Don't base decisions on that though unless he says to.

Oh, and super interesting. First month of them being active the total tax revenue increased (for about 4/5 months too btw). That's staggering. Holding out to see what next months figures are like. If it's still increased then that's fucking amazing and MAGA is seriously happening. IMO if those figures are good that will be when the narrative about Trump's economic plans will completely change. It sucks major dicks they couldn't get healthcare done, but other than that the WH's plays have been great.

Really my down under friend, it's shitty but I'd be happy paying more if I didn't see pieces of shit like my wife's cousin getting checks for nothing.

Will Trump's p!an keep no good fucks from getting fat checks, while I bleed money? I understand we have to have taxes, but giving refunds to people who do nothing while I pay more than they have ever made is fucked.

Happy late Australia day.

Cheers mate.

I honestly don't know. My suspicion is that he is SERIOUSLY going to try and engineer conditions to bring back manufacturing. Detroit could actually become great again. My guess is by the end his term the true employment rates will be staggeringly good and that means more taxpayers less welfare (corporate welfare is something else though:P(.

>Eat it liberal faggots.
What really burns their nigger-portals is that libtards don't pay taxes, so they aren't going to get anything back.