Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Episode 13: 激闘の記録 – Gekitō no Kiroku
(Record of the Fierce Battle)
Yusaku analyzes the information about Ignis together with Kusanagi, but…

Episode 14: ゴーストガールの誘い – Gōsuto Gāru no Sasoi
(Ghost Girl’s Invitation)
Yusaku Duels against Ghost Girl.

Episode 15: 闇に忍ぶオルターガイスト – Yami ni Shinobu Orutāgaisuto
(The Altergeists Lurking in the Darkness)
Playmaker analyzes Ghost Girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59955363
youtube.com/watch?v=8jqRznO0NdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for this majestic faggot

Soon lads, you heard it here first.

>not "NANI, MAI HANNI"

Ema getting sausage'd when?

Soon user

Really soon

Shhhhh!Yusaku is sleeping!

been a long time since we seen a food based deck, will he have one?

>Forgetting Food Fag from Arc V

I didn't watch Arc V

Sure her bed is huge, maybe oni-sama arrives late and night and Aoi relaxes him.

At least watch it up to 50
Some of the best episodes in yugioh take place in the first season

Lucky.

No point, the only thing the first season did well was build hype for what's to come. It never pays off, so the first season sucks too.

>No Aoi for 3 weeks
Well that's fucking gay.

Stop posting Autist Love and getting people's hopes up, it's too good to ever happen.

What is up with 5D's and its redpill-like situations?

Thot Begone!

We really are fortunate to have a wiki this detailed

Maybe someday user

Why is this so cute?

I dunno

Can someone explain to me why are people annoyed by Aoi rape doujins when in fact, she is the best YGO girl for this kind of thing?

Get out please.

Aki is the best for it because she actually gets raped

They want Yusaku and Aoi sweet love. I too want that but I'll take all the Aoi rape I can get. Has anyone found the source of Pic related?

Oh user, so naive. The only one that'll be raping Aoi is Yoshida, as he effectively cuts her from the story.

Can't be worse than Go

I want the lonely autists in my glorified card game commercial to find love in each other

I want an entire episode dedicated to the Duel Club

Why did the art style for Yu-Gi-Oh! become so much more terrible after 5D's?

Who?

>Baby don't hurt me

the hair started to look like candy, seriously, in 5D's most people had regular anime hair instead of big plastic looking chunks in the head

Why Aoi never shows her wrists, no not even as Blue Angel

To hide the scars.

Edgy

Honestly it'd be comfy watching the shitters learn basic combos, then have Yusaku body the fat fuck with his yugi starter deck

We had that in Arc-V already and you dont want that because once they learn the combos they become irrelevant and to be never seen again.

That's not a problem since most of them look uninteresting, I just want Yusaku to finally shut up the fat fuck

Don't bully Naoki, he's trying his best

Episode where Yusaku brings is IRL deck into Vrains by accident when

Wait a minute his IRL deck is just the Zexal Starter deck. Does this mean he has Utopia?

>Finally decide to catch back up to Vrains
>4 episode long duel
I'm glad I waited

>Wait a minute his IRL deck is just the Zexal Starter deck.
???

Naoki a shit, he doesn't deserve those trips

I think he mean his Decoy deck he showed to Aoi.
I don't remember what cards were shown but I doubt it was the Zexal starter deck.

I'm pretty sure the Zexal starter deck didn't have this guy.

They're all the same cards found in the Utopia Ray starter deck, made obvious by the inclusion of Neo the Magic Swordsman.

You mean, Neo the Magic Swordsman is the only card he has that's from the Utopia Ray deck. Because literally every other card we saw (Hoshiningen, Black Pendant, Goblin's Secret Remedy, Reinforcements, and Trap Hole) weren't.

I really want to see a duel with the dummy deck in the future. Could be similar to the 5ds duel where Yusei duels in the prison with that mish mash deck of the prisoners cards.

Or the academy duel against those AG Giants.

Pretty much, would just be super fun to see Yusaku beat someone with a deck filled with old school cards.

That duel was so dumb, "Let me prove that even bad cards can be good by using this 'random' collection of 'bad' cards that just so happen to form a combo together that creates an OTK."
It's just as silly as Yusei having so many Synchro spamming and Graveyard combos from his own deck that he supposedly built out of random trash.

I could see it being used if someone comes to suspect Yusaku of being Playmaker and challenges him to a duel IRL.

Never, only cards from new sets get used in duels to shill sales. The dummy deck was a throwaway gag and nothing more.

>Let me prove that even bad cards can be good by using this 'random' collection of 'bad' cards that just so happen to form a combo together that creates an OTK.
What? He won the duel because he was able to activate Blasting the Ruins because the warden played a mill deck.

>implying those cards won't get reprinted in a Duel Links nostalgia pack

They could throw in some new card to sell, Like how we got Battle mania from the 5ds prison duel.

Right, I was thinking of his duel before that using the old mans deck.

Oh I forgot to mention the prison duel also gave us Iron chain cards, which were also new cards so anything is possible. It all depends on the writers.

>Implying they'll need to when Duel Links will get its own anime soon

>It all depends on the writers
Not anymore, Yugioh advertising is much more cynical these days. Showing off hot new cards comes first, and with how pressed Vrains is for duels there probably won't be time for filler like that anymore.

Ok but Like I mentioned before, Yusaku could duel an opponant who uses new cards while using the dummy deck, Similar to how the prison warden used new cards in 5ds while Yusei used mostly old cards. They could still shill new cards in the process that way, Yusaku could even use one or two new cards while using a deck mostly built out of older cards.

The only way I could see them excusing Yusaku using another deck is if he uses a whole new structure deck to shill that, kind of like how Yuri spontaneously picked up the Ancient Gear structure deck in Arc V.
God that was a painful sellout.

Pendulums when? I want Yuusaku to shout ladies and gentleman.

Anyway if we do get some kind of Dummy deck duel, it will probably be a lot of fun to see older cards again. So hopefully we get on in the future. We are only 12 episodes in so lots can happen in the future. They could somehow tie it into duel links which uses older cards as well.

>Dark AI shows up
>Playmaker on ropes
>Nisen pointo
>L&D
>WARE WA RINKU PENDURUMU SYNCHRO EKSDE YUUGO

What does this evil runes say?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59955363
Here, man of culture

thank you other man of culture

>The tutorial song of this video is better and more fitting than the whole soundtrack of VRAINS

youtube.com/watch?v=8jqRznO0NdU

Who else is there left to duel after Ema?

The white haired guy.

don't know mang but that song that plays every time yusaku is about to dive into the vrainz its pretty fucking hype

>Everyone worshipping the worst girl while a best girl is right around the corner
You people are scum

Recite Starling for TCG never.

>Yusaku's hands aren't on top of Aoi's, comforting her during a tender moment in both of their lives

Disgusting

>Everyone saying Isaac is Yuri's descendant
>Didn't fuse
>First turn didn't summon anything, but set a bunch of spell/traps
>Now what yuu focuses on setting everything first turn?

Guys, you missed by a mile!

source where

What do they even mean with this line in the song? No seriously? What is a kid suppose to learn from this? Get away off something until you get good at it? Maybe it is just a message from the writer to whores to fuck off from the game and the anime?

dun die

Let it die motherfucker

>NINGEN
fucking zamasu

Check the pixiv from the Rin post above, it's the same artist.

>Yusaku has Hoshiningen in his fake deck
>It's likely we'll get a retrain in the vein of the Milus Radiant and Star Boy retrains
really activates the almonds

INTOOOO

if only they make his eyes rectangle, is the only thing that makes it yugioh

When I saw that image, I immediately started having flashbacks of G Gundam. Can Vrains even hope to be that great?

DAAAA

>that neck

Thats nothing

VRAINNNNS

I'll stick to the manga

them getting into a master duel, the correct fucking way to play this game i have had hype i did not have since odd-eyes rebellion was summoned

jesus fuck revolver got launched into that fucking mountain so hard im gonna call him angelo from now on

>notice an episode of arc-v dubbed on a latest added list
>feel like watching it out of melancholy
>"we are looking for a friend of ours, her name is zuzu boyle"
i immediately turned it off before i killed myself.