What are some good ways to debunk and refute pro-tranny shit, Sup Forums?

What are some good ways to debunk and refute pro-tranny shit, Sup Forums?

Also, why are there so many pro-trannies in the alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilepsy_surgery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's not really that terrible of a thing. let people do what they want

it's a mental illness for fucks sake

>not that terrible of a thing
>forcing people to play into someone's delusions

Sure thing bud.

you can treat it with drugs, the post transition rate is over 45%, its not a lifestyle choice its a mental condition thats been commodified,

> let people do what they want
I did, but then they wanted their mental illness normalized. They couldn't just keep it behind closed doors.

Exactly. Nowadays you gotta deal with tranny shit in schools, in media, in everything!

Behind closed doors my ass!

Debunking tranny insanity isn't nearly as productive as sowing discord amongst the various letters of LBGTWTFBBQ. Or even getting the trannies to hate each other. The rainbow parade is only effective as a political unit because they're united. Pull the colors apart and you'll crumble.

>let people do what they want
>it's a mental illness for fucks sake
mental illnesses are treated, not pandered to

jesus christ guys who hurt you

pre-and-post op suicide rate is something like 56%, which is the most suicidal demographic ever

this in and of itself is enough to win the argument, but you can also find data supporting that SSRIs greatly reducing the desire to be a different gender

How is someone getting a sex change op not treating their illness?

because the suicide rate doesn't drop post-op, but it is a good way for hospitals to get trannies to take on hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt

and you have 3-year-old kids getting HRT because of the normalization of this shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

>you have 3-year-old kids getting HRT
sources?

don't. let them become trannies and die without reproducing,

just make sure your own family doesn't go gay

Do you treat mental disabilities by chopping off random body parts?

I Am Jazz

What do you mean by pro tranny shit?

>why are there so many pro-trannies in the alt right

>le alt right meme

saged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilepsy_surgery
Why should we allow people with epilepsy to get surgery? I don't want my kids learning about this shit, just make those people not have epilepsy.

By pointing out that it's the only mental illness that they """treat""" by giving the sufferer what they ask for.

You wouldn't start bowing and scraping to someone with a Napoleon complex.
You wouldn't start cutting limbs off someone with apotemnophilia.
You don't treat agoraphobia by telling people they're right to stay indoors.
You don't hand someone who's suicidal a rope.

It's retarded and runs counter to every other mental health condition, and the fact the suicide rate is so astronomically high makes it painfully obvious that it IS one - plenty of mental illnesses aren't objectively broken but just render the sufferer dysfunctional in the world we live in, even IF you want to make an argument for trannies being a "legitimate" orientation, the statistics paint it as being more dysfunctional and self damaging than anything south of schizophrenia.

Epilepsy is not a mental disorder per se. It's a physical condition, unlike believing you are a woman when you are a dude.
It's like comparing a brain tumor to delusions of grandeur

>What are some good ways to debunk and refute pro-tranny shit, Sup Forums?
Just stop allowing their degeneracy? Works wonders here when almost whole nation openly laughs at them and point their fingers at them.

>was ugly
>still ugly
I don't get the point of this post

Why are faggots and trannies trying to co-opt the right? You degenerates are already loved by lefties, fuck off.

Social services would take her kid away in any civilised country. He will be mentall ybroken and potentially fucked for life as an orphan if he will not find loving foster family, but he will have a chance to have normal life... no chances for that with her as his mother.

One word: dialating

If the government shouldn't have the right to take your guns then why the FUCK should they have the right to tell you your gender?

Your gender is told you by your chromosomes, not the government

>pre-and-post op suicide rate is something like 56%,
I brought that up, but could only find one source. are there others?

Be delusional as much as you want, just don't do it here, subhuman. Also

>Be delusional as much as you want, just don't do it here
Literally the point made by

And my first post was here You're not very bright are you?

Stop supporting them emotionally the moment they reveal themselves as agenda-pushers.

There are ZERO protrannies in the altright

Really? C'mon, based on where you draw the line some of the alt-right may very well be trannies!

There's a difference between transgender and cross-dressers aligning with the "alt-right" and the "alt-right" having a pro-transgender outlook, much less agenda. The only one I know that fits the criteria is fully aware transgenders (including themselves) are insane and degenerate and it shouldn't be encouraged.

I dunno, I've heard people say that even Blair White is "alt-right".

Yes, but the key question is "Where?". How many /lgbt/ shills push her content? How many from other fronts? Sup Forums is the board with the highest amount of unique users by far, and a lot of those have an aggressive agenda to push (rather than amicable discussion, like we're having). I've never seen one of those "e-celeb" threads that wasn't raided by people with partisan interest.

>it's natural
>needs to be remedied through unnatural means

For images see

transgenderism is associated with autism
the alt-right is also associated with autism
QED

Because women are kikes, and we'd much rather fuck a feminine dude.

literally /thread

Because it's all fantasy. For example, at what point does one transition from a man to a woman? Is it all superficial? Like wearing a dress and makeup? Do you need to take hormones? Do you have to have your nuts and dick chopped off? Can you just look like a normal, everyday guy and declare yourself a woman? When exactly does this magical transformation happen? They can't answer this simple question.