Varg

Is Varg the greatest man and mind of the 21st Century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hkrp6ZDfnw
youtube.com/channel/UC1GVA4DavU2v3j6hqiLaNvg/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=dLskPMrTKuI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617938/Revealed-How-parts-Britain-poorer-POLAND-families-Wales-Cornwall-Europes-worst-off.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-dq35MjRaOI
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=LWQkwl9ShkY
youtu.be/r8PG-hb9Ek8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No and he is ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=7hkrp6ZDfnw

Yes

Short answer: yes

HE'S THE MAN WE NEED BUT NOT THE ONE WE DESERVE

Not political. reported. sage

Most likely

One of them, yes
Also Burzum kicks ass even if you don't like black metal. His synth albums are GOAT

He’s pretty cool, I can respect the about of butthurt he causes just by existing

Varg is a meme. Church-burning murderers only go free when they’re in the most cucked nations imaginable.

He’s a LARPer. Golden one is superior

no hes a retard, the apocalypse scenario he fantasizes about will never happen. he'll continue being a sad old man on his shitty farm when his kids all leave

He's decent for sure.

He used to be hot as fuck.

Hey Varg!

Hi my name is user, and I'm an alcoholic.

Golden is a larper too

the true answer is Old Prussian Warrior ov Chaos
youtube.com/channel/UC1GVA4DavU2v3j6hqiLaNvg/videos?disable_polymer=1

He's a good sport. I'm not even surprised any more when he is the top comment beneath a piss take video, and there's a few.
I'm doubtful the sky will ever fall, but it is irrelevant to the ideal of being as self sufficient as possible anyway. The kids are happy, the wife is happy, he gets to fuck about with his VAZ & have the craic on the internet, all while educating the youth in the old ways & triggering christcucks.
All in all one of my favourite channels.

I like Varg, he does his survivalist self-sufficiency imnawoods thing which is cool. The Patreon Act video sent my sides into orbit. And unlike most WN larpers he actually has kids.
Settle down christcuck. At least he burned down a church, you faggots wouldn't even burn down a mosque. Eastern Europeans maybe.

VARG IS KING OF Sup Forums

Yes
>Political commentator
>Not political
Kys faggot

I was 16 when i first listened to Burzum and i was stunned (by the edgyness mostly to be honest). Some metal and nazi zines were promoting him as a great philosopher, artists, warrior and such. Imagine my disappointment when i grew up and see this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=dLskPMrTKuI

Not even close, he's one of those typical cult leaders who thinks they are a messiah and his ideology will prevail over all others.

no, trump is, but varg is close

nice way to divert there mate.
He is a degenerate living of welfare. No wonder you look up to him.

Proofs that he is on welfare you filthy liar

>nice way to divert there mate.
What am I diverting away from? Or are you just salty cause said some mean thing about your favourite jew?

>Under Section L. 512-1 of the Social Security Code, "any French or foreign person residing in France with one or more dependent children also residing in France, is entitled to family benefits for those children".

My rich Aunt used to forget about hers for a year at a time, then do Christmas with it. Since I grew up a peasant surrounded by peasants, family allowance was about the only thing that kept us from starving to death during the Thatcher years. Not even exaggerating.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617938/Revealed-How-parts-Britain-poorer-POLAND-families-Wales-Cornwall-Europes-worst-off.html

It's no coincidence in my view the poorest areas are also the areas that have been enriched the most. There's an ongoing war to destroy the communities & spirit in these places, most of which are like Sup Forums before it was cool.
Google a talk by Steve Frost called 'Leeds Is Impatient For Fascism' for a probable root of where their hatred comes from.
Coupled with the fact that these areas were the industrial heartlands where most of the REAL British wealth was created, even though the head office was in London & counted as produced there, you have to be a special kind of useful idiot to not see their plans are actually genocidal.
Now Labour has betrayed us for the sandniggers, more and more of us will return to the light.

Convict
Mentally ill
Murderer
Lives in a mud hutt
Welfare queen
Shitty musician
Fathered a bastard
Easily would get his ass kicked by any street negro

Hail Varg
youtube.com/watch?v=-dq35MjRaOI

>The Great Sleep

Det blir godt å sove. Sove hele natten. Helt til neste dag. Det blir godt å hvile. Hvile hele natten. Helt til neste dag. Det blir godt å sove. Sove hele natten. Helt til neste dag. Det blir godt å hvile. Hvile hele natten. Helt til neste liv.

Sleeping will be nice. Sleep all night through. To the next day. Resting will be nice. Rest all night through. To the next day. Sleeping will be nice. Sleep all night through. To the next day. Resting will be nice. Rest all night through. To the next life.

Nothing you posted is true. Are you chr*stian?

Kek it's true how they lie more than kikes.

Yes, yes I am.

>Shitty musician?
>LETS FIND OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo

>Sleeping will be nice. Sleep all night through. To the next day. Resting will be nice. Rest all night through. To the next day. Sleeping will be nice. Sleep all night through. To the next day. Resting will be nice. Rest all night through. To the next life.
Gayest lyrics i have heard in a long time

german flag

Yes he is, and his wife is literal perfection.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LWQkwl9ShkY

>tfw you turn a basic lullaby into an epic song that will be remembered long after you're dead and gone

No but he's just really metal.

fag

No, he is a degenerate living in his soviet car

Objectively wrong.

No, he is a manlet

i want to see Varg troll Petersen

like I want him to pay for a private session with petersen
and I want them to talk about anime
specifically evangelion
and how it relates to black metal and killing your band mate
and jungian achetypes

Varg was Sup Forums back when Sup Forums was still Sup Forums youtu.be/r8PG-hb9Ek8

suck the varg dick harder you pagan faggots. take his cock like loki did odin's horse

>He thinks loki is revered
Loki isn't even a real god

wow, based!

Utter twat
Brits and Viz readers will recognise him as one of the Real Ale Twats

Instant classic

Varg is a moron LARPer, a lot of the things he says is batshit crazy and downright wrong. He married a autistic woman because that's the only thing that would fuck him.

Hey, Kristian (his rral name), you suck.

Regardless of what you think about his opinions, we all owe Varg a debt for being the meme factory he is

No, bet he's a LARPER.