#BLAXIT GENERAL

If there ever was a time, it is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/BLAXIT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
newsweek.com/men-muscles-and-money-are-more-attractive-straight-women-and-gay-men-showing-717053
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
npr.org/2018/01/09/575352051/least-desirable-how-racial-discrimination-plays-out-in-online-dating
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/)
latimes.com/la-oe-maddox21mar21-story.html
takimag.com/article/the_problem_with_race_wars_among_minorities_jim_goad/print#axzz4ylU5S5AB
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
vdare.com/articles/in-los-angeles-hispanic-gangs-ethnically-cleansing-black-neighborhoodshttp://www.newsweek.com/feds-latino-gang-targeted-blacks-103573
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/19/ozy-china-taking-over-africa/9277413/
nationalinterest.org/feature/what-china-knows-about-africa-the-west-doesnt-16295
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036105/How-Chinas-taking-Africa-West-VERY-worried.html
ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/China-taking-over-Africa-s-economy-Lecturer-521894
businessinsider.com/why-china-has-become-so-big-in-africa-2015-1https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Migrants-Sold-into-Slavery-in-Libya-for-as-Little-as-400-20171115-0005.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5085889/Migrants-trying-reach-Europe-sold-slaves-Libya.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration
bbc.com/news/world-africa-39567632
cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html
newsweek.com/slave-auctions-libya-smugglers-are-selling-migrants-400-dollars-710623
businessinsider.com/humans-are-being-sold-as-slaves-for-400-each-in-libya-2017-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/hashtag/BLAXIT

This.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>be nig
>go see movie
>move to Africa
>look for flying pyramid
>get aids
>no food
>die
Fuck yt pipo

no, you racist piece of shit. you robbed us from taking all our resources, then u stole us to pick your cotton. their is nothing to return too in africa because white ppl turned it into a cesspool and destroyed all natural resources and fresh water. white ppl need to go to africa and broud black men and women will keep the united states as a reparation. what don't like how that sound? you white ppl did the same when proud black men and woman were slaves when you would take the best pieces of meat from a butchered pigs and leave us with the intestines, feet, and what is basically in the meat products called "head cheese." thatnks for the scaps rascist white alt right pol ppl. it's ok, through. since u lil dicked white boys now have to watch all the black men and asian men fucking you're women.
stay mad white ppl.

>stole us
We paid cash for you bitch from other nigs
Also, go back to your high school and slap the shit out of your English teacher.

He already did that the first time through, that's the problem.

wouldn't we be more successful encouraging nigs (male and female) to get sterilized under the guise of
>you don't wanna accidentally get yo gurl pregnant
,so they simply die out in a few generations?

Could pose as white tinder shanks and say
>I only fuck BBC and only if they're sterile, I don't want to be getting pregnant now he he
>send a pic of verification you're sterile and we'll meet up to fuck

Probably would encourage simply because they don't want to get you pregnant either

They're already aborting themselves at ungodly rates.

If they didn't get any money for popping one out occasionally, they may well have gone extinct already.

>not wanting to help ruin their birth rates further

Always.

>every african american returns to africa
>have seen and adopted the white mans ways
>learn how to do basic shit like farm, generate electricity and create clean water sources
>literally steal white mens ideas
>eventually develop same living standards of the west 200 years ago
>see yall crackers we dunt need yo help

That's amazingly optimistic of you.

Considering we already have had an African state founded and run by African Americans.

no one's that gullible

#MakeWakandaReal

>African Americans running anything

Oh, it ended exactly how you think it would.

Like Detroit?

He wants to arm teachers though

Relevant?

"slap the shit out of your English teacher."
at least England realizes there mistakes and is giving the country to immigrants that they previously used to rape and enslave.

And you didn't buy nothing. U stole and tricked Tribe Leaders to give them captured soldiers that you had to chain up! If you actually had bought them it would have been more like indentured servitude which was a more used arrangement that both parties agreed too. no, you racist white ppl didn't even have the decency for that. You do know that Slave owners were patriots, right. also, most slave owners were gay and not only raped the women but mostly the men. Sound more like sexpats in thailand and abroad where everything the say is just a rationalization for perverse sexual habits. no wonder white women are flocking to black men, asian men and other people of color.

this thread is toxic and so are you pol nazis. it's obvious that the tables have turns and your whole world is collapsing on your heads.

FACT # 1
White cis males can't compete with asian brainpower. Asian men outwork, outthink, and out earn white male ppl. And white women love asian men because they always want to be with the smartest guys in the room. My asian friends are woke af.

FACT #2
Black men are superior in every way to white ppl. My brothers and sisters have superior genetics that have allowed us to dominate in every physical aspect there is. We are not as smart as Asian but neither are you. We are as smart as you though, and it's been proven multiplus times by our rich african history.

TIMES UP WHITE BOYS.
The barbarians are at the gate and rome is burning. The tides have turned and now you will reap what you sew.

Enjoy your slow decline into obscurity and extinction. Also, you can take your white women with you but don't blame us when they decline and tell you to die alone, because the desire my people and asian americans.

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
Highlights:
3.3 on the corruption scale. (1-10, with 10 being not corrupt.)
THIRD lowest GDP/Capita in the world.

Very much so.

I'll help pay for niggers going back, and I'm sure you could crowdsource the shit out of a Ship Those Niggers Back regatta

You exist because we suffer you to.

The Chinese have no such guilt, and see you as the animals you are.

But go ahead. You'll either finish us off or wake us up. Either way, your future is not a bright one.

so much this
/thread

Sfuckin disgusting mate.
Fucking hate niggers, Africans and Abos are the worse races in the world.

bump

Do you realize that African tribal kings enslaved you first then sold to white men? Do you also realize that the USA wanted to give you a chance to come back to your land and created Liberia? Niggers who came back from the USA enslaved the native niggers who lived there. You're not any better than white people.

I really do think this should be the next big thing Sup Forums memes into existance.

We need to start having threads complaining about africans trying to leave, because without them we have nothing to persecute or kill and something. Make shit real convincing.

Maybe get a law set into motion where black who want to leave the US can get paid to do so. Call it "reparations" or something. Even if a decent amount try and come right back, we still win because they get to see the majesty of Africa.

If you're going to bait, at least change your ID. No one but me will give you your daily (you).

Would probably go well as the next flyer campaign.

Please do.
Nigeria, Somalia and Wakanda are all willing to take you in.
Stop living off of welfare and pay some child support for once.

"You exist because we suffer you to."

So, your saying that because you losers suffer in your loser, incel cuck lives that black ppl have to suffer to? So your admitting that you really are all overcompensating for being genetically inferior, emotionally bankrupt, and sexually frustrated and that's why you lash out on my ppl?
if that's true then so is this;
You emasculate asians because they are mentally superior? makes so much sense, now. is that why white ppl are so mad when they see an asian american with a white women? which by the way according to every source and website that are bloged by asian americans and youtubers that should read about. the new yorker times just wrote an opp ed about the connection between sexpats and wmaf marriages and relationships that proves what many famous asian youtubers and bloggers have been saying for years. but, you wouldn't know in this cesspool echo chamber that Sup Forums is. You ppl need to leave this place and close it down or we will. Also, google is a friend. Just google eurasian hate crimes and read some asian american bloggers about their experiences. U need to get woke, crackers or you'll be round up and exterminated just like the rascist statues in the south and alt right nazis by the power of blacklivesmatter.

Well I was going to respond to but you pretty much summed it up user.

yes please go

Wow, that was stupid as shit niganon

Have you ever seen stone mountain?

Funny that the quote uses the word "kidnapped" when it was African slavers that sold them.
Slaves were also owned by something like 2% of Americans.
Niggers just love to complain.

And guess which 2%: Give ya a hint, the markets were closed on their holidays.

Needs to be less obvious, we need black zionism, this is a hit in media (omg black israel yay) and in reality, when they believe it they will board the boats to egypt themselves. Egypt is their promised land, the real black country, time to take it back

nice bait

>genetically inferior
lol
keep telling yourself that, nigger

Kek at the thought of nigger slaves getting raped by faggot sailors.

lol. this is an anonymous imagesboard. your probably thinking your on reddit where you go to harass asian men because your jealous that white women loves eurasians just as much as black me.

also, this is my first time to this racist cesspool because i had to see the how bad i heard it was for myself and i don't plan on coming back. it's what you'll be seeing a lot of in the next days, weeks and forever because a famous internet asian american is recruiting all poc to destroy this place and white cis males for the problems they have created. after reading some asian voices about what white men have done to them and turned white women against them because they were jealous, well, it's like being woke again. now it all makes sense. you did black ppl dirty because they intimidated your frail egos that you actually had to pick on poor asian guys that did nothing to you.

so sad.
u should screenshot this and start keeping a journal of these blogposts. so you'll be able to see how the decline looked like when the walls fell and the floodgates opened and the contents of the trojan horse were revealed.
you white ppl think you're superior and doing the work of gods, but there is only one god.
For it is time for judgment...

-time to clean house, cracka. and it won't be us "niggers" and slaves doing the cleaning this time!!!

>Not wanting this to happen so black people leave white lands to form an isolationist ethnostate

We oughta send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong
They oughta get the hell out of America
And leave the white man alone
They don't like this, they don't like that
They're never satisfied and that's a fact
They more we give, the more they take
The more we fix, the more they break
The country's in an awful mess
With a whole lotta civil unrest
I got one thing to suggest
They outta leave, and get gone
Gather up all the niggers
And go back home

Where they belong

They want their way, it ain't no doubt
They just keep pushin', they never stop
They don't like the way things are done
[Lyrics from: https:/lyrics.az/johnny-rebel/-/send-em-all-back-to-africa.html]
They outta go back to where they come from
So white people I'm askin' you
Let's buy us a boat or two
And here's what we need to do
Help 'em pack, and be kind
Make sure we don't leave
One nigga behind

And send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong

Life in America would be so great
Without niggers here to demonstrate
'Bout this, and that, and that, and this
And you, and me, and gettin' things free
Won't you listen to me?

Let's send 'em all back to Africa
Send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong

Fucking kek'd

Hey, Sup Forums

How does it feel to know that proud black men and women have joined forces with asians to bring down the biggest incel / social reject website in the world, Sup Forums.

BTFO!!!!!!

Maybe we can use this black panther thing to convince them of them that that fictional city is a real place in Africa. People are that damn stupid

This won't work unless you revoke their US citizenship as well

Same as Liberia, they'll quickly realise africa is shit and try and come back

>at least England realizes there mistakes and is giving the country to immigrants that they previously used to rape and enslave.

And you didn't buy nothing. U stole and tricked Tribe Leaders to give them captured soldiers that you had to chain up! If you actually had bought them it would have been more like indentured servitude which was a more used arrangement that both parties agreed too. no, you racist white ppl didn't even have the decency for that. You do know that Slave owners were patriots, right. also, most slave owners were gay and not only raped the women but mostly the men. Sound more like sexpats in thailand and abroad where everything the say is just a rationalization for perverse sexual habits.
All I am seeing here is there nigger making shit up and crying out in pain as he strikes.
>no wonder white women are flocking to black men, asian men and other people of color.
Facts disagree with you. newsweek.com/men-muscles-and-money-are-more-attractive-straight-women-and-gay-men-showing-717053 theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060 npr.org/2018/01/09/575352051/least-desirable-how-racial-discrimination-plays-out-in-online-dating
>Black men are superior in every way to white ppl. My brothers and sisters have superior genetics that have allowed us to dominate in every physical aspect there is. We are not as smart as Asian but neither are you. We are as smart as you though, and it's been proven multiplus times by our rich african history.

HAHAHAHA OH WOW! You really are delusional if you believe that(especially the part about being just as intelligent as Whites. Tell my why is their still a persistent IQ gap even at the same level of education?thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/)

>TIMES UP WHITE BOYS.
The barbarians are at the gate and rome is burning. The tides have turned and now you will reap what you sew. njoy your slow decline into obscurity and extinction. Also, you can take your white women with you but don't blame us when they decline and tell you to die alone, because the desire my people and asian americans.
Ya sure nigger, also you might wanna worry about Pedro, Chang, and Hassan if that where to ever happen. latimes.com/la-oe-maddox21mar21-story.html takimag.com/article/the_problem_with_race_wars_among_minorities_jim_goad/print#axzz4ylU5S5AB splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign vdare.com/articles/in-los-angeles-hispanic-gangs-ethnically-cleansing-black-neighborhoodshttp://www.newsweek.com/feds-latino-gang-targeted-blacks-103573 usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/19/ozy-china-taking-over-africa/9277413/ nationalinterest.org/feature/what-china-knows-about-africa-the-west-doesnt-16295 dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036105/How-Chinas-taking-Africa-West-VERY-worried.html ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/China-taking-over-Africa-s-economy-Lecturer-521894 businessinsider.com/why-china-has-become-so-big-in-africa-2015-1https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Migrants-Sold-into-Slavery-in-Libya-for-as-Little-as-400-20171115-0005.html dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5085889/Migrants-trying-reach-Europe-sold-slaves-Libya.html theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration bbc.com/news/world-africa-39567632 cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html newsweek.com/slave-auctions-libya-smugglers-are-selling-migrants-400-dollars-710623 businessinsider.com/humans-are-being-sold-as-slaves-for-400-each-in-libya-2017-1

>So, your saying that because you losers suffer in your loser, incel cuck lives that black ppl have to suffer to? So your admitting that you really are all overcompensating for being genetically inferior, emotionally bankrupt, and sexually frustrated and that's why you lash out on my ppl?
No dumbass, its because we could easily have brought an end to your fucking blighting presence if we so wished, but instead we lower are quality(and length) of life by choosing to continue living with you odorous and dysfunctional creatures.

5/10, its Sup Forums and you said proud too many times

>at least England realizes there mistakes and is giving the country to immigrants that they previously used to rape and enslave.
>And you didn't buy nothing. U stole and tricked Tribe Leaders to give them captured soldiers that you had to chain up! If you actually had bought them it would have been more like indentured servitude which was a more used arrangement that both parties agreed too. no, you racist white ppl didn't even have the decency for that. You do know that Slave owners were patriots, right. also, most slave owners were gay and not only raped the women but mostly the men. Sound more like sexpats in thailand and abroad where everything the say is just a rationalization for perverse sexual habits.
All I am seeing here is a nigger making shit up and crying out in pain as he strikes at his betters.
>no wonder white women are flocking to black men, asian men and other people of color.
Facts disagree with you. newsweek.com/men-muscles-and-money-are-more-attractive-straight-women-and-gay-men-showing-717053 theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060 npr.org/2018/01/09/575352051/least-desirable-how-racial-discrimination-plays-out-in-online-dating
>Black men are superior in every way to white ppl. My brothers and sisters have superior genetics that have allowed us to dominate in every physical aspect there is. We are not as smart as Asian but neither are you. We are as smart as you though, and it's been proven multiplus times by our rich african history.

HAHAHAHA OH WOW! You really are delusional if you believe that(especially the part about being just as intelligent as Whites. Tell my why is their still a persistent IQ gap even at the same level of education?thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/)

>lol. this is an anonymous imagesboard. your probably thinking your on reddit where you go to harass asian men because your jealous that white women loves eurasians just as much as black me.
Keep telling yourself those lies.
>also, this is my first time to this racist cesspool because i had to see the how bad i heard it was for myself and i don't plan on coming back. it's what you'll be seeing a lot of in the next days, weeks and forever because a famous internet asian american is recruiting all poc to destroy this place and white cis males for the problems they have created.
Oh yeah I totally fucking believe that you stupid fucking liar.
>after reading some asian voices about what white men have done to them and turned white women against them because they were jealous, well, it's like being woke again. now it all makes sense. you did black ppl dirty because they intimidated your frail egos that you actually had to pick on poor asian guys that did nothing to you.
I'll take shit that isn't real for two thousand.
>so sad.
>u should screenshot this and start keeping a journal of these blogposts. so you'll be able to see how the decline looked like when the walls fell and the floodgates opened and the contents of the trojan horse were revealed.
>you white ppl think you're superior and doing the work of gods, but there is only one god.
>For it is time for judgment...
Spewing shit isn't going to get you anywhere assclown.
>-time to clean house, cracka. and it won't be us "niggers" and slaves doing the cleaning this time!!!
Yeah sure dumbass, but in reality no such cleaning will be done.

Maybe when this becomes a real thing of concern maybe it will invoke a reaction dumbass.

Wakanda is our destiny black folks

Good! Excellent! I hope they do succeed!

I don't want black people to fail.

I want them to get the fuck off white land

You're tiny for us. Fuck off

Yellow bois suck more

They tried this already in the 19th century, it's called Liberia.

Liberia is currently ranked 177 out of 188 on the UN Human Development Index.

> WE
> WUZ
BALLWASHERS
#BlackToAfrica

Chinks yellow boys are taking massively African resources

Canadians and Australians have the same problem

>taking

They're giving it to them voluntarily in exchange for doing shit the Africans are too stupid and/or lazy to do like basic road maintenance.

No, it's not African people making the exchange is corrupt leaders

since you are so good in Africa, could you start stop fooding european coasts ? Nobody needs slaves, here.

#ReturntoWakanda

Africa is still full of resources. It is the continent with more resource at all, even more than Asia.

No excuse: just leave.

Chinese are stealing those resources. Resources are already 1/2 of the original

Are european ngo the ones baiting people to go there

Are those 'corrupt leaders' physically preventing their citizens from fixing some fucking potholes on their own without having to import wypipo from 10,000 miles away to do it for them?

Africa is amazing. We could learn so much from them.

Yes. Look at jews in europe. They have prevented people for marrying and forming stable families

GUYS

GUYS GUESS HWHUT!

wakanda *does* real

>physically preventing
What are laws?

Yeah it will totally work with twitternames like this guise
Lol pol is a joke, they even believe they got Trump elected fucking autism man

lmao

I love that you think African americans can read german or know what the bird is about lol

Our trolling and manipulation skills have reached a level where concealing our motives is no longer necessary.

See also: IOK2BW and "The OK hand sign is a white supremacist dogwhistle".

I don't know user, what ARE the laws against Africans doing road maintenance?

it will be the same as le ebbin muslim swedish flag poll, a total fail, maybe 4 niggers will take a trip to Kenya, feel enriched and come back

They can't , but they know it's not a black account is it so hard to make a nigger twitter ac? just retweet wakanda memes follow niggers, get followed by nigger. It's more effective, now they will just smugly counter it with #Heretostayracists

>it will be the same as le ebbin muslim swedish flag poll, a total fail, maybe 4 niggers will take a trip to Kenya, feel enriched and come back
sweden flag was a bbc journalist trying to promote his book about Sup Forums.

if anyone was serious about blaxit theyd start a charity/online crowdfunding thing for it, nobody will ever leave the US for free

>white ppl turned it into a cesspool and destroyed all natural resources and fresh water.
oh no sweetie you mean the asians did that

...Could we actually do that?

guys, what can we do to keep the niggers from going? I really dont think we can find that many white people willing to fill all of those shitty positions and I really dont want to let in even more mexicans to fill those jobs.

as long as we get the nogs chimping in favour of it before (((they))) shut it down, probably yeah