The Florida shooting was an MK-Ultra psyop to detract attention away from Obama's presidential portrait

The Florida shooting was an MK-Ultra psyop to detract attention away from Obama's presidential portrait.

scriptfag

You feeling ok?

Checked.

I really don’t understand the portrait oboma must have known that there would be a pretty good chance that if he chose this guy he would end up with a sperm some where in the picture how can anybody fucking want that in their presidential portrait of real ma dawg! Bahaghaha but seriously he must have know and the whole god dam thing is so ugly to begin with the background is strait up retarded

PRAISE KEK!

kek?

kek demands your greatest redpills

LOL this timeline is so fucked up man.
Who the commissioned this shit, Trump?

Fo real

It’s like oboma trolled him self

You know, this is actually the theory that makes the most sense.
Since the NSA shooting wasn't enough to distract, they killed 17 people and blamed some autistic kid for it.
As proof there's no update on what happened with the NSA. All of this happened after Obama's portrait was found to be covered in cumshots. Normally shit like this would make international headlines.

Hahaha its so fucked up dude. So THIS is the presidential portrait of the first Black President???
This is whats going to go down in history till the end of time, a fucking giant load on the first Negro's forehead?
Even I think this shit is too far, and I want to deport all Blacks fro Canada.

If I was Obama I would have preferred this over having a giant load on my fucking face. I can't stop laughing about all of this.

witness the miracles of the frog god, non-believers!

Until the END OF TIME.
Unless history or humanity gets wiped out, Obama will remain the bukkake president with a cumload on his face.
Bigger punishment than life in prison desu.

checked

kek. this is what I'm saying. If I was schizophrenic I would simply stop believing in reality at this point. NOTHING is this ridiculous.
This is a glitch in the matrix man.

Forsurebro.png

Karma seems to be functioning as intended, even if FisaGate doesn't get him into prison he's going to be mocked for eternity.
A narcissist like Obongo would hate that so much. He wanted to stick out from the other portraits with a ridiculous green background and now he's probably BEGGING that nobody notices him and his fucking sperm.

Checked. What other symbology is hidden in there other than the sperm? Something in the flowers?

what the fuck its actually real

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Obama is illegitimate.

Checked.

I guess I have to circle this because nobody notices the cameltoe and vagina.

Now look at yours again and you'll see it...

David pecker the digits checker, and false narrative wrecker.

noticed it but it's a bit more far fetched, the cock is just so blatant

Does anyone else get the feeling that this whole thing (Obongo, Black Panther, escalating 'attacks') represents an attempt to get Blacks to kick off a race war?