Why should I as a Nord bow before a brown mutt? Let's keep this civil and stick to actual arguments

Why should I as a Nord bow before a brown mutt? Let's keep this civil and stick to actual arguments.

Because we are all brother under Christ no matter what our skin colour is

Jesus was a homosexual that will commit sexual in your heart

I find the notion offensive to my ethno-nationalistic principles, that I would be told to throw aside the religion and cultures of my people for a (((brown mutt)))

Why would anyone worship a fictitious fucking kike flying zombie?

Most retarded post I have ever seen. I hope you get your throat slit open and you die. Not only because you are an inferior pervert but you really suck ass.

(((ethno-nationalism))) is for the synagogue of Satan. Jesus loves all people. If you continue your hate you will burn in hell. Don't put skin colour over god

Your post is actually way more retarded because you’re the biggest retard that ever walked the earth in the history of western civization back to the cave man tards of 10,000 bc

You shouldn't if what you find as virtue is your heritage above your spiritual self. The latter being an idea that could be completely fictitious. With no form of evidence beyond individual perception or anecdotal claims of books.

Or, perhaps, this isn't a physical battle. This is a spiritual battle. One that you are losing and your salvation, or damnation, is at hand.

Repent and find solace in The Lord. Step out of the darkness and fight for what is God's truth.

It doesn't matter which path you choose. God wills it.

He ain't the true religion.

No actually this is the most retarded post I've ever seen simply because you're responding to a post that I thought was the most retarded post ever. You're fucked. I hope you get cucked and then ran over by a monster truck you inferior fucktard.

they'd almost all certainly be banned here anyway desu.

U shouldn't care, when he was alive you were bowing to the Roman pike

> Why should I as a Nord bow before a brown mutt?
> Let's keep this civil and stick to actual arguments.
Easy sage

don't dude, go play with sticks in the forest

No actually in fact, you’re wrong your post now stands as by far the most retarded inferior post of them all, simply by following your flawed, and gay I might add, logic. You’re the most retarded person of all, and I hope you get gangbanged by pos homeless dudes and then tortured in North Korea and then thrown off a building and then by lit on fire, retard.

>Finland
>Nord
and the Nordic Bulgarians

Jesus said that whoever is not against is, is for our part: What that means, more or less, is that God's benevolence never required your cooperation to begin with, and he's willing to accept your efforts, even if they aren't precisely what he told you to do

provided that you obey the law and work for the benefit of his children, he will overlook your ignorance about nearly all things, including the nature of your race

Jesus, and the ancient Israelites, became the Caucasians, and the modern jews are imposters. But even if you don't believe or understand that, providing real help to your white brothers and sisters (even with bad motives) is acceptable to God

Jesus is lighter than that and his hair is curly. Same color though. Beard is longer too.

Under Christianity neither morality nor religion has any point of contact with actuality. It offers purely imaginary _causes_ ("God," "soul," "ego," "spirit," "free will"--or even "unfree"), and purely imaginary _effects_ ("sin," "salvation," "grace," "punishment," "forgiveness of sins"). Intercourse between imaginary _beings_ ("God," "spirits," "souls"); an imaginary _natural history_ (anthropocentric; a total denial of the concept of natural causes); an imaginary _psychology_ (misunderstandings of self, misinterpretations of agreeable or disagreeable general feelings--for example, of the states of the _nervus sympathicus_ with the help of the sign-language of religio-ethical balderdash--, "repentance," "pangs of conscience," "temptation by the devil," "the presence of God"); an imaginary _teleology_ (the "kingdom of God," "the last judgment," "eternal life").--This purely _fictitious world_, greatly to its disadvantage, is to be differentiated from the world of dreams; the latter at least reflects reality, whereas the former falsifies it, cheapens it and denies it. Once the concept of "nature" had been opposed to the concept of "God," the word "natural" necessarily took on the meaning of "abominable"--the whole of that fictitious world has its sources in hatred of the natural (--the real!--), and is no more than evidence of a profound uneasiness in the presence of reality.... _This explains everything._ Who alone has any reason for living his way out of reality? The man who suffers under it. But to suffer from reality one must be a _botched_ reality.... The preponderance of pains over pleasures is the cause of this fictitious morality and religion: but such a preponderance also supplies the formula for _decadence_....

have some more acid

What is good?--Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to
power, power itself, in man.

What is evil?--Whatever springs from weakness.

What is happiness?--The feeling that power _increases_--that resistance
is overcome.

What is more harmful than any vice?--Practical sympathy for the botched
and the weak--Christianity....

Faggot. Your demented semitic cult is dead.

Based nietzsche poster