Debunking /natsoc general/ lies

Nazi apologists tend to have a fervor for german expansionism and even colonialism to top it off.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159117533/#159140548

Here a nazi apologist troll uses evidence against nazism as some type of supposed proof that nazism was good. Integration in a society where germans look down upon the natives as lesser humans made to serve them is supposed to be how good again for eastern european slavic peoples?

Don’t people say the mixture of races leads to genocide, so that anti slavic nazi apologist troll was straight out saying our genocide through a prolonged way of intermixing is a good thing, he sure sounds like a real nazi who consciously and subconsciously views us as lesser europeans, a notion that seems to be a sort of "objective truth" in his view.

Michael mills on axis history forums suffering from real cognitive dissonance proclaimed that “Himmler positively rejects physical extermination of a people as “bolshevist” and “un-German,’” but forced mixing IS GENOCIDE AS IS UNDERSTOOD SO BY THE MAJORITY OF POL.

Also the nazi sympathizer michael mills got embarrassed in that very same thread by the user named David Thompson, lairs face a liars fate, disinfo agents cry and wail that the truth prevails!

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=63400

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak
youtube.com/watch?v=UdlJk-FBGE0
youtube.com/watch?v=_1mzcpYEFZs
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020
youtube.com/watch?v=QX-6Gxx0gTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
youtube.com/watch?v=PI2S0FTIT-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop creating new threads, go to bed never visit this site again.

Do you condone the genocide of Slavic peoples? Are you a slavaphobe, or even an anti semite if you have warm feelings for nazism? Don't come to eastern europe, don't bother diaspora eastern europeans in the united states of america who are in fact bigger patriots even if they're not than potential fifth columnist nazi sympathizers who would want a world where nazism prevailed and germanization happened, where a new law and order would be built upon the bones of millions upon millions of slavic civilians.

bumping

>Be Hitler
>Consider self greatest military genius in history.
>Start 2 front war.
>Invade fucking Russia.
>Do best to fuck over the generals who are making a damn good shot at actually invading Russia.
>Destroy Germany.
>Take cyanide and shoot 3Dwaifu in the head, then self after testing cyanide on beloved doggy.
>Be found with dead 3dwaifu's corpse slumped away from yours.

Pic related
Hitler's face when he realised that he was a dismal failure who would be alone and pathetic even in death.

I also think it's more safe than not to believe that he said this too, as he was fanatical with his ideas of his kin being a sort of extraordinary super humans.

Even blacks worship Hitler.

Proof.

Can't really comment.
I'm more into the military history aspects of the war.
The sheer number of sources that relate that Hitler was far a strategic genius is the first nail in the coffin for Sup Forums's alternate history LARP.

>Implying he killed himself

>muah safe space

fuck off

>Implying any other scenario makes any sense whatsoever and isn't contra-indicated by multiple eyewitness testimonies from within the bunker.

On youtube and on pol there is continuous vicious anti slavic nazi apologist being spewed and barely anyone on pol when that happens seems to bat an eye.

In this thread Aaron annihilated nazi sympathizers once again and take a look at all the rage it generated. Neo nazi hogwash is being spewed, ignorant and naive people are being deceived yet where is the rage about that?

Nazi liars and sympathizers who keep sqeeling about how we weren't a target for genocide and that the nazis were noble and super dooper aryan will continue to get annihilated again and again. Truth prevails.

>Only the most poorly educated people & the ones with a political agenda don't believe in the Holocaust.

that and... Only the most poorly educated people & the ones with a political agenda don't believe in the anti slavic ambitions of nazism.

bump

>Michael Mills

This is so freaking hilarious, never thought I'd see that guy mentioned on here. I've encountered him on both Historum and the Axis History forums, he's a really educated, prominent and intelligent old man who's made a game out of playing the devil's advocate for the lowest scum the 20th century has seen pretty much on every single website he has a presence on.

>he's a really educated, prominent and intelligent old man

So no wonder he sounds absolutely deceptive by saying that genocide isn't as bad if it's done by destroying a nation of people slowly through integration rather than outright extermination. Old pathetic cunt at that age is deep in fantasy land. Some Ukrainian or Russian should put a bullet into his head.

bumping thread

Here's some serious advice: Stop trying to appeal to morality. No one on Sup Forums cares, they are past the point of moral arguments. Moral arguments are not valid in debate, try debating political theory instead.

Actually I'm not really appealing to morality, if anything at all the primary point is to point out the hypocrisy and sheer ethnic hatred and dehumanization that nazi trolls continue against eastern european slavs. About the hypocrisy that I mentioned they bring up the holodomor then proceed to condone the killings of Ukrainians by nazi germany. We for them are like a condom they prefer using to fulfill their anti slavic pro nazi ambitions, they think we're dumb cattle, well at least they act as if they do.

>Moral arguments are not valid in debate

Not debating. As I understand in real actual real world debates both sides should be open minded and unegoistic and be willing to admit the other side's points and think about them. Here there is no debate, no argument, no trying to convince others, just facts laid out on the table, it isn't even about morality, it's about their fantasy of a greater german reich built on top of the deaths of millions and millions of non german europeans, and jews too but primarily non jews as I talk about what happened to Slavic peoples.

as Hitler said "The earth continues to go round, whether it's the man who kills the tiger or the tiger who eats the man. The stronger asserts his will, it's the law of nature. The world doesn't change; its laws are eternal." So I'm here to show that they're cowards, who would never take down a more noble and glorious people in general, and that they have to resort to dehumanization of us to weaken us because they are weak, but hey its how they act, not condemning it, but proclaiming it for the truth that it is.

This has always been pretty obvious to me, from decade of discussion with neonazis without hiding my nationality. They will use any underhanded tactics to justify german nationalism and genocide, often "buttering up" slavs and engaging in extreme whataboutism (I can't remember the times some Hitlerboo cried crocodile tears about the damage Stalin did to Poland) but any mention of slavic pride in their culture or the will to keep their identity sends them into hateful meltdown, and the same guy who tried to prove to me how nazis considered slavs "aryan" 5 minutes ago, now rambles about subhumans who should have all been gassed.
It's worth mentioning that the recent nationalistic surge in eastern europe and Poland especially saw the most kvetching and crying not from leftists, but exactly from the internet nazis.

>Pure disgust
>Fucking Commies
>Rape sounds and screams in the background.

So sad when you are basically alone, bumping your own thread in desperation, just for us to enjoy walls of text made out of logical fallacies and cherry picking. Thinking natsoc is about germany in 1940 instead of our respective countries and their future.
Sad.
And sage oc

Halsey? Is that you?

Because I read this shit in his fat bomber kike voice.

>I'm not finished

You act as if kike NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov didn't famine 6,000,000+ Slavs in the 1930's.

Why don't you post the full Mein Kampf quote where he calls Russians inferior. I know why you won't post it.

>They will use any underhanded tactics to justify german nationalism and genocide, often "buttering up" slavs and engaging in extreme whataboutism

Yep, they act very dirty because often times they appeal to emotion, emotion in favor of the German people who too were a victim of nazism but act very hypocritical and willfully ignorant when it comes to our people, because they're straight out upset and would prefer them winning and us being subdued I would say.

You're not the one to lecture me about rape, of course I will never deny the horrific murder and rape committed by the red army but you should stop demonizing us to make yourself egoistically feel good or something along those lines. I think it is best for all people to be intellectually honest.

You're spouting nonsense because you play dirty, build your petty claims on false premises too. This whole thread is not a debate, but to show how anti slavic you nazi lovers truly are because you'd prefer we become a part of history and lay in the ground dead and defeated, don't you? Hence why you hate this truth, because you play dirty and want to pull us down because going in for the kill, don't you?

Also if I didn't bump this thread most likely you wouldn't have had come across it, which is what I wanted to happen, and yet here you are proving my whole point about how anti slavic you nazi sympathizers are.

Learn history without your ego and false expectations of how YOU think it was.

Why won't you post the full Mein Kampf quote?

"By handing Russia to Bolshevism, it robbed the Russian nation of that intelligentsia which previously brought about and guaranteed its existence as a state. For the organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacity of the German element in an inferior race. Numerous mighty empires on earth have been created in this way. Lower nations led by Germanic organizers and overlords have more than once grown to be mighty state formations and have endured as long as the racial nucleus of the creative state race maintained itself. For centuries Russia drew nourishment from this Germanic nucleus of its upper leading strata. Today it can be regarded as almost totally exterminated and extinguished. It has been replaced by the Jew. Impossible as it is for the Russian by himself to shake off the yoke of the Jew by his own resources, it is equally impossible for the Jew to maintain the mighty empire forever. He himself is no element of organization, but a ferment of decomposition."

Obviously it's harsh, but it's far less harsh than what was said by American presidents about fellow European ethnic groups. Hitler called Russians inferior, not subhuman. Subhumans "exist in every people as a leavening agent" .. and "can be found in all tribes" .. according to Himmler and Goebbels.

Everyone should read Mein Kampf no matter their background or beliefs.

actually, moral arguments are important. the question of what to do cannot be answered merely by appeals to facts - it must always be accompanied by morality - we can do x or y, the thing that lets us choose y over x is that y is right and x is wrong.

Do you deny nazi war crimes? Also didn't you get slammed once again by Aaron or that other guy in the holocaust thread? AND yet you're hearing bringing up the jews as a means to open up a new front against me to try to discredit me? Why aren't you apologizing if you are so obsesses with my people, the Slavic people? Why do you feel the need to spit in my face and in the faces of others? Oh wait that's right, you're a nazi at heart who would masturbate on the bones of death eastern european slavic women and children.

And the main kampf having or not having quotes against Slavs would do nothing to change what actually happened, such things don't change the past. Also if you know of such quotes then why don't you post them yourself if your care about us Ukrainians and Russians? Will you do it or continue to demonize and dehumanize us?

You're all from the same tribe, all coordinate to raid the same threads, etc. I'm an unbiased amateur historian from Canada. I've never claimed to be anything but I just call out bullshit when I see it.

You pretend to care about Slavs, yet you're fine with your tribe exterminated tens of millions of the brightest in Russia/Ukraine and you're fine with the rape Jews are inflicting upon Russians at this very moment.

>it is equally impossible for the Jew to maintain the mighty empire forever. He himself is no element of organization, but a ferment of decomposition."

So Hitler thought that all those who say the jews are running the world, that the joos are behind everything and in control, are wrong because Jews cannot organise for shit?

Why do you get so flustered when we start to talk about what Jewish communists did to Slavs? I thought this whole thread was about what happened to Slavs?

Oh wait.. you're just another inbred ratfaced kike trying to divide and conquer. That's right.

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

you kikes are getting worried aren't you?

This thread is what the nazis did to slavs. Communists are another matter, and they are not relevant to this discussion. You can always start a thread about communist crimes, nobody is stopping you.

obsessed*, dead*

What about this quote I found others posting?

>"The Slavs are a mass of born slaves, who feel the need of a master. As far as we are concerned, we may think that the Bolsheviks did us a great service. They began by distributing the land to the peasants, and we know what a frightful famine resulted. / If anyone asks us where we obtain the right to extend the Germanic space to the East, we reply that, for a nation, her awareness of what she represents carries this right with it."
>Straight from Mein Kampf

>You're all from the same tribe, all coordinate to raid the same threads, etc. I'm an unbiased amateur historian from Canada. I've never claimed to be anything but I just call out bullshit when I see it.

So why are you implying I'm a jew then for saying the truth about reality of ww2?

>You pretend to care about Slavs

You call me a jew for saying the truth as an insult and is this supposed to imply you care about Ukrainians? Also you don't know what I think about communism and Stalin. But you sure seem to be disappointed when I bring up the truth, because you dislike it, so would you prefer a nazi victory and our extermination through the means of intermarrying and hunger?

*is about

Oh isn't that convenient. You mean to tell me that kike NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov famining 6,000,000+ Slavs in the 1930's had no impact whatsoever on Hitler's belief that the Red Army (created by kike Lenin's kike chosen successor Trotsky) and bolshevism had to be defeated?

>mfw this is still what the SPD does while claiming they are on the side of the working class

You know they launched a communist revolution in Germany right? You act as if bolshevism was a Slavic movement and not a Jewish movement set on destroying Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Whataboutism yet again. Bringing up soviet crimes to derail the discussion about nazi crimes.

You nazi lovers playing dirty to try to bring us Slavs down before you try to kick in our heads don't you?

You care so incredibly much about MY people yet don't seem to care at all when the discussion moves over about the Germans? Shows you don't care.

Soviet crimes are relevant because the Soviets invaded Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland in 1940. Soviet crimes are relevant because they invaded Romania and Finland in 1940 which Germany had pacts with. Soviet crimes are relevant because Hitler watched what Jewish communists did in Germany. He knew what they had planned.

You act as if Rabbis don't admit all of this.

Slavs ethnically cleansed millions of Germans after WWII and I don't particularly care because i'm just an average unbiased completely neutral don't doubt it for a second Canadian.

Well late 1939 early 1940. You get the point.

So nazi crimes are ok because communists commited crimes?

yep, that makes sense if you are three year old in the playground "He did it too! he did it first!"

>>>"The Slavs are a mass of born slaves, who feel the need of a master. As far as we are concerned, we may think that the Bolsheviks did us a great service. They began by distributing the land to the peasants, and we know what a frightful famine resulted. / If anyone asks us where we obtain the right to extend the Germanic space to the East, we reply that, for a nation, her awareness of what she represents carries this right with it."
hitler was right tho. the slavs had been enslaved by judaeo-bolsheviks and the best solution was to liberate them and to ensure that liberation in perpetuity by elevating them racially by being folded into the aryan race.

And I don't deny that. Brusilov being part German during ww1 also wanted to expel all germans or put them into concentrations camps, something like that I heard, but after all everything the """good""" nazis done to us even the soviet internationalists decided to punish the german civilians. Think about that, soviet internationalists actually were that angry that they ordered the expulsion of German civilians. Albeit soviet internationalists weren't really known for being kind so this wasn't really a surprise.

You honestly think as an eastern european, I don't know about soviet crimes? What interests me is why you bring it up in discussion about nazis, their crimes and their attitude towards slavs. The only answer is pretty obvious - to derail the inconvenient discussion. You are doing the exact thing I described in my first post.

I never claimed the NSDAP were perfect. The NSDAP never claimed to be perfect. I was just correcting lies Halsey spreads to divide Europeans.

Poles weren't interned until 1942. They were fed until 1945. Danzig had a majority NSDAP government since 1933. Tens of thousands of Slavs died for Hitler. All pre-war racial laws targeted kikes/gypsies and Hitler never spoke once against the millions of Slavs that lived in Germany. Slavs were field officers in his military.

Slavs ethnically cleansed millions of Germans after WWII but I don't terribly care to talk about that because you're Jewish.

Who gave the right and authority for people like Himmler who looked as if he had a Japanese or Korean mother or father tell us we're less "aryan?" With that word basically being synonymous to Scandinavian in regards to phenotype?

It was a war of self defense. Danzig had elections in 1933 and 1935. Hitler called Russians inferior only after explaining how kikes exterminated their ruling class. Goebbels and Himmler both used "subhuman" to describe elements in all races.

Those are my points as a Canadian that has looked into these matters neutrally.

Hitler actually needed to dehumanize us and play dirty, as it would seem according to their supposedly high standards and encapsulating notions such as being noble and honorary.

>In the eyes of the Russian, the principal support of civilisation is vodka. His ideal consists in never doing anything but the indispensable. Our conception of work (work, and then more of it!) is one that he submits to as if it were a real curse.

>The Russian will never make up his mind to work except under compulsion from outside, for he is incapable of organizing himself.

>Nothing would be a worse mistake on our part than to seek to educate the masses there. It is to our interest that the people should know just enough to recognise the signs on the roads. At present they can't read, and they ought to stay like that.

Goebbels needed to dehumanize us to brainwash germans to build a permanent colonial empire in the east built on top of tens of millions of dead. Why didn’t goebbels use a picture of an ordinary slav in the booklet "der untermensch"? Perhaps a Ukrainian man with a mustache that might look like a cassock? Because it's easier to kill those who look like turkic people or jews as turkics were obviously seen as subhuman bastards, yet hitler's hatred of us was more deep than sheer hatred out of spite because somebody disobeys you like the sort Genghis had against Iraqis.

the "slav hate" wasn't ethnic hatred it was more nationalistic. Plus the Axis had many slavic allies like corneliu zelea codreanu (the iron guard) Albania etc. Slav hatred isn't inherent to fascism, but I understand your concern.

People on here don't share Hitler speeches and third reich photos because they share his economic ideology (it didn't exist) or foreign policy. We live in the age of the transistor and the internet. We need a new machine.

Nobody wants to reignite a 1930's political movement. Hitler and his movement has been used to sour our founding myths. We need counter-semitism. We need thoughtful nationalism and integrated armies. This is why natsoc posters do what we do. It helps that Hitler is one of the greatest orators in history.

does having cancer preclude one from attempting to cure it? maybe he wanted to make sure no one else suffered the way he had suffered.

Goebbels said subhumans exist in all peoples as a leavening agent six months after that cover was published. Nobody denies that Himmler didn't likes Slavs. Or anyone really. If i'm not mistaken the cover was published after one of the parties in Danzig did shady shit during the election. Obviously we don't know what it is referencing.

You act as if American war propaganda didn't picture Germans as barbaric subhumans and then mindless subhumans in WWI and WWII. They were huns that screwered babies in Canadian propaganda.

>because you're Jewish.

Wow, and you have wonderful powers of seeing people through the internet from user posts and detecting their racial and religious background.

but not that wonderful, because I am not jewish.

It seems to be your default (bad) argument though - everyone who says the Nazis did bad things is jewish. And because jews did bad things too, the nazis are not that bad, and the jews should not criticize them.

really, that is pretty pathetic

Everyone that r*ddit posts is Jewish newfriend

this.

95% at least

you know we didn't even know what reddit was when this was /new/

newfag argument is not an argument.

Hitler speech on building his movement through trials and tribulations. Very relevant to today.

youtube.com/watch?v=UdlJk-FBGE0

reddit spacing

Hitler speech on women and femininity. Very relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1mzcpYEFZs

reddit spacing

you must be jewish then

jewish spacing

Goebbels speech on the Jewish Problem

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

Lurking this thread.
Appreciate what you're doing.

jewish spacing and therefore rubbish, never mind the content

are you going to post Himmler on the final solution to the jewish problem - Posen?

Hitler speech on Americans. Very relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020

>What is a paragraph

I can easily justify the internment and removal of Jews from Europe, very easily, without touching that fraudulent garbage.

Hail Victory.

One day we will lay on the grave of the dead, a wreath with a bow inscribed, you have triumphed in the end.

ps: point is Genghis Khan was enraged after his emissaries were murdered, he wanted everyone to obey him and acknowledge him as the one who's more powerful, meanwhile nazism had an actual deep, deep hatred of us Slavs, compared to Genghis' hatred, his hatred which fueled the conquest of Bahdgad was childlike in comparison to Himmler's who literally wanted us effectively DEAD because we were as subhuman lifeforms to him. There's a difference between a murder out of rage and a murder that was planned and executed swiftly in cold blood.

>It's inconceivable that a higher people should painfully exist on a soil too narrow for it, whilst amorphous masses, which contribute nothing to civilisation, occupy infinite tracts of a soil that is one of the richest in the world. We painfully wrest a few metres from the sea, we torment ourselves cultivating marshes — and in the Ukraine an inexhaustibly fertile soil, with a thickness, in places, often metres of humus, lies waiting for us.

I admit that I may seem like that, but I act the way I do because germans often times were absolute utter barbarians. What they did in Belarus I think quite a lot would say as propaganda equal to that of Canadian propaganda depicting germans as huns or subhumans. And that is hard to understand for quite a few people because Germans are thought to be rather civilized, plus this ties in with the holocaust, people don't accept that it happened and then are more susceptible to thinking Germans wouldn't do really bad things against non jews in eastern europe.

Adolf Hitler - The Cost of War

Hitler made good choices against their generals, like invade france via luxemburg, im not telling that hitler was a very smart man in warfare, but their generals were against him because he does have a military education like they, for them hitler was a simple corporal that doesnt knew anything in warfare. Besides there were many traitors amongs their staff like Cannaris that was chief of the german inteligence o hjalmar that was the chief of economy of the 3 reich.

see this idiot make this idiotic statement and understand why I made those posts

Hitler wasn't perfect. He never claimed to be perfect. He's without doubt the most lied about man since Jesus Christ.

Digits of truth

no it's one of our proofs. Hitler never had any intentions of going to war, or taking over europe. It's evident in how they fought the war. It amazes me how many different angles, and how many years the shills will try and realize it never works.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX-6Gxx0gTA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

Hitler is the most relevant and censored political thinker even today, just goes to show how they still fear his ideas even almost a hundred years later.

Slavs aren't white though

>Hitler never had any intentions of going to war, or taking over europe.

you have not read much history have you? Or much of what Hitler said?

They biologically cluster with the other Europeans aka "whites" though. Nice try rabbi.

Hitler was no more than a fucking loser

>sheer number of sources that relate that Hitler was far [from?] a strategic genius
There's a fuckton of old kikes who will tell you about the gas chambers, too, but that doesn't make 'em true

>the "slav hate" wasn't ethnic hatred it was more nationalistic.

Except that to them it wasn't a big deal in their eyes for us to be integrated and become one with german settlers over time as we were inferior in the nazis eyes.

>Plus the Axis had many slavic allies like corneliu zelea codreanu (the iron guard) Albania etc.

A red army vet said german divisions during the battles for Ukraine were 1/10 comprised of Ukrainians but that doesn't disprove anything nor does it disprove the unethical actions Ukrainian nationalists sometimes took against their own populace.

Hitler offered peace once the Polish Army capitulated. He dumped hundreds of thousands of peace leaflets on the UK after he crushed the BEF and French military in six weeks. Instead of realizing we lost the war and handing over the territories jacked after WWI we dumped a millions tons of bombs on his women and children while the men were off fighting the Red Army.

The Red Army that we funded/trained/armed/fed as it marched uninvited into Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, and Finland.

youtube.com/watch?v=PI2S0FTIT-4