Don't hate on black culture unless you have a car as cool as this and don't play video games

Don't hate on black culture unless you have a car as cool as this and don't play video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiC7hagN9L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats some mexican shit.

and black

No man, hydraulics are all cholos, rollin dem 22s and spinners is niggers

low riders are a SoCal Hispanic thing, adopted by other portions of society, including some white people who ought to know better.

all it does is fuck up a perfectly good car, and obstruct traffic because they can't drive for shit.

Most people are boring and deserve to be held up.

64 impalas are cool, lame cunts in camrys are not.

That makes it okay for lowriders to annoy lame cunts.

OP is from Australia, he doesnt even know what a cholo is.

t. Pacoima

What's that?
youtube.com/watch?v=uiC7hagN9L8

Looks like an Australian licence plate to me,

>cool
Hydraulics are for complete and utter retards. So are spinners. They do nothing but slow the car down and add places for it to break.

Old cars are cool. Low riders, stancers, dumb fuckers with hydraulics and spinners and rims are not.

This photo was taken in Australia,

Who cares if it breaks when it becomes more fun to drive?

By that logic you shouldn't increase psi in your turbo either because it wears your engine out faster... or you should never redline your car.

Odd steering wheel placement

>north Carolina.

Nothing is sadder then seeing southerners try to act like LA spics. Lowrider culture started down in LA in the 50s. Go back to lifting your trucks and rolling coal.

>Ruining an Impala with shitty hydraulics making any speeds past 30mph a total shitfest
>Implying the average black folk build, let alone owns an Impala.

Implying that car's best days weren't when it left the factory after being designed by white people

That's Chicano culture that LA niggers adopted

I think i've seen this one IRL, or a very similar on, in australia.

Fucking amazing cars.

is hydraulic suspension even legal here?

san fernando niggers should stay in their valley and keep out of the city, "esse"
>dadoo arrtist
kek

Yes, but it wouldn't be LA without mexicans, according to famous californian composer.

If your car cannot drive off road then you're basically a nigger, that's a fact.

Imo that car looks like a death trap. The wheels are the most important part, your contact with the road. I know lets remove one from the road becuz it lookz cool. Nigger logic.

>according to famous californian composer
A new Yorker

Dumbfuck only spics roll like that. Not niggers. You must be 12.

i don't give a shit about nigger cars that needs non- human hydraulics to make their cars hump around.
i make my car hump around with my human hydraulics in my gf. much more fun

Literally Ice Cube's car.