I'm so fucking psyched I get to write a book report on this shit

I'm so fucking psyched I get to write a book report on this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

player.fm/series/the-ezra-klein-show/from-Sup
amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This sounds interesting. Is it well researched or full of shit?

Haven't gotten the book yet; I'm just pumped up cuz I'm expecting reeeee normies but I guess we'll see

It's not that interesting a read if you've spent more than 5 minutes here. While I mostly agree with what Nagle says, she draws some half-assed conclusions and never really says anything that shouldn't already be common knowledge.

The fact that this was written at all AND received heavy media coverage does go to show how fucking stupid everyone is, though.

It's decent. She's pretty smart and a good writer, I think she makes some interesting points. She takes this community seriously, which is better than 90% of the commentators out there.

If you don't want to read the whole book, I found this interview really good:
player.fm/series/the-ezra-klein-show/from-Sup Forums-to-charlottesville-where-the-alt-right-came-from-and-where-its-going

Quit plugging your book here Angela.

Nah Greg Hood is the only bloke I will listen to on this one.
Just cause Greg is usually always right:
amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/

>and Tumblr
Your book already sucks. Fuck off.

>The fact that this was written at all AND received heavy media coverage does go to show how fucking stupid everyone is, though.

No shit.
What also surprises me is how damn stupid the 'intellectual' wing of left is nowdays.
There was a time when they had good intellectuals but now they have none - all the good ones have scurried to the centre and kept their heads down or they have defected to the alt right.
All that is left now are 'educated' women spouting the contrived 'morals' of postmodern progressivism, limp dick IQ 110-120 bureaucrats, substandard apparachicks and they are all followed by the tumbler-twitterati ruminant crowd.
The only reason they are even around is that the ((oligarchy)) has co-opted their narratives for their particular ends in some abomination of a co dependent relationship.

I hope that book also includes the great capture the flag event

I bet neophyte/10.

I saw a interview with the author and someone from TYT, but tuned out when she said the Red ice people were pushing propaganda in regards to the migrant crisis in europe.

trotskyites took control of academia decades ago. McCarthy was right about subversion going on, but it was the commie jews that Stalin was chasing out under threat of icepicks to the head (a shame he didn't bury icepicks in more of their heads, the entire neoconservative and neoliberal snakes would never have filled the swamp)

That is exactly why they are so shit.
They are not willing to ask and test hypotheses about social and political phenomena in a sincere manner.
They are only willing to enforce narratives.
They have become priests and priestesses of a cult and should be treated as such.

Yeah but they have the full support of the moneyed elite too (for various reasons).

Wow, that guy is a communist through and through. He can eat there's plenty of food, but still doesn't.

Hey Angela are you going to comment?

That is a female to male tranny that has cross dressed m8.

>INB4 teacher reports you as next likely school shooter

(But, hey, you probably are.)

great article

>We were born into a world where the inheritance every other generation in American history could take for granted—nation, identity, pride, family, culture—had been deliberately taken away. The was no “traditional morality” to defend because it had vanished long before we were even born. No one of this generation knows what it is to live under a government that isn’t deliberately trying to replace us with foreigners. And European-Americans—all European-Americans—are “dehumanized” by every powerful institution in our country, media, state, and church.

>Those of us who have awakened to our own dispossession and who are groping for meaning, purpose, and identity, instead of the debris we have been offered, have no reason to be polite. We have no reason to be prudish when we were tossed into a world of filth. We have no reason to respect the institutions which have failed us. We have no interest in following a moral code that mandates our extermination.

>Book report on an assigned book.
HAHAHAHA
Nice try narrative shill.
Teachers haven't assigned book reports to specific books in forever, these days they just allow any book over a certain size or reading level or however they choose to metric it.
Also the implausibility that a teacher would assign you a book specifically referencing a web culture or site that you apparently visit is really really palpable.

Just reconsider your whole game man.
I mean if this is your strategy for whatever you are trying to push, then I don't think you are going to get very far.

Call my office and we can set up some sort of mentorship for you. My phone number is 1-800-GOFUCKYOURSELF