en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to emigrate to the US of A

>Implying it's all bad

I read 2666 last week and it made me want to visit mexico
Will I die?

this, take revenge for your ancestors

are there neo-Christeros in Mexico?

The southern border states are almost Mexican now. The white children are minority in school, and maybe in a generation or two these states will become hispanic.

>being born non-white
i'm sorry for you desu. i really am.

Fuck dude.
Make the most of what you got.
Remember there isn't a global plan to breed you and yours out.
Be a man and make mexico great again.

Make Mexico great hombre.

is this the average mexican woman? i'm moving there

yes

gohan blanco?
>in all seriousness assuming you live in a peaceful part of mexico ignored by the cartels its really cant be that bad,unless you live near a crime infested shithole then you should probably leave.

Yes, but only in the North.

At least you have total gun control.

This is now a Mexican cutie thread

>again

Not all Mexicans are terrible

>Peaceful part of Mexico
Kek

maybe the average young woman in spain, not mexico though lol. I'm part mexican and I hate mexican girls. only white and asian girls for me.

Better than being indian or african

Being non-white must suck, but hey, at least you're not black.

i hate her face. a lot of mexican girls have the most annoying bitchiest faces. theyre perfect for those over the top novelas where every mexibitch is either crying, moaning like a whore, or going batshit crazy.

why is she doing satanic arm gestures?

>Spain lol

It's alright, More Mexicans for me then

It is important for every race to have biological identity and be proud of their race.
Yes lets not dance around it Being mexican would be shit BUT never forget that you have Aztec DNA inside of you, which is fucking sick to have.
Be proud of your race and don't be jealous of other races.

What are complaining about? You are automatically a dual national with the United States.
You may be Mexican, but you are also American!

There will be violent visas for the PURGE in memory of that FAT fuck alien Breitborg. If you win, join the mud.

>La Goblina Satanica
What gesture?

Could be worse, imagine being Pajit the street shitter.

We are white now

demonic arm gesture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu

Luciferian maybe? Shieet

who the fuck is this? She cant be pure mexican. that face is too normal. regardless of nationality her tits are amazing

Too normal? You need to go out more kek, she's mexican

>Will I die?
probably not, but you'll be disappointed & bored since this country is awful in general lines

It's ok as long as you stay in mootxico

not interested, their culture is too cancerous

Mexican maybe, average mexican no way.
You can tell from a mile that these girls come from rich families

you mean
>born prieto

>pure mexican
are you retarded ?

To see the Second American-Mexican War erupts and this shithole losing more territory.

There's plenty of qt girls who come from the middle class, or lower than middle class, they aren't average but you can find lots of average girls in pic related

My ancestor was a captain in the Mexican military & fought in California against the US, & surrendered, then became a citizen

Fuck off
>hurr you must be shitskins
No

Come on bro Mexico's not that bad plus you're like on the top of the food chain when it comes to food now if you get those cartels under control I visit Mexico

I jejed.
>murrifats taking all those chilangos
that'd be like a seppuku for them
>LasGoblinas.jpg

White spic here, i look super jewish. Dont really know my ancestry, my last name is a bastardization of a Mexican last name.

one of us one of us