What do you think should be done in response to the weekly shootings, other than doing nothing?

What do you think should be done in response to the weekly shootings, other than doing nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting
washingtonpost.com/local/no-there-havent-been-18-school-shooting-in-2018-that-number-is-flat-wrong/2018/02/15/65b6cf72-1264-11e8-8ea1-c1d91fcec3fe_story.html
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2018/feb/15/jeff-greenfield/mostly-false-18-us-school-shootings-so-far-2018-an/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They arent weekly.

Motherfucker, we've had 18 shootings in the past two months, the most we can say is weekly at an average rate. Just answer the question.

deport all non-whites
>if you love your kid you would teach them yourself

buy another gun

And shoot more niggers. OP, its time to get to Popeye's before it closes.
SAGE

>we've had 18 shootings in the past two months

Name them.

I'm betting the other 17 are Jamal or Jose pulling drive bys.

Armed security on campus. It's quite simple really.
This is how nog schools already are.

Ben Shapiro said on his show today that it was only 3. The others werent actual shootings and pf the 3 they were self inflicted wounds or accidental discharge.

>Ben Shapiro
>Conservative Right Wing Bias

Miss me with that biased shit and instead, spend your time sharing sources on the reports of shootings in the united states of 2018. Then I will believe you're not a retarded right wing try hard to be woke.

gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

>repeat a lie often enough
washingtonpost.com/local/no-there-havent-been-18-school-shooting-in-2018-that-number-is-flat-wrong/2018/02/15/65b6cf72-1264-11e8-8ea1-c1d91fcec3fe_story.html

deport people and leave society more or less homogeneous. that'll fix 95% of the societies issues

So the misfires and accidental discharges, that wouldn't kill anyone? Forgive me, I forgot how bullets worked...

youtu(dot)be/oeQ4HWhPEdA

The answer is at the end.
Listen to the little fuckers. In the words of Sue Klebold (mother of one of the Columbine shooters)
One thing she wish she done differently was; less over parenting, shutting the fuck up and listening to her son Dylan.

Every mass shooting is the same, look at the parents. They either come to the same conclusion as Sue Klebold, go into hiding (AKA denial) , or expertly display their shitty parenting skills on national television by disowning their now mass murdering children. Sorry for the long post, to sum it up.

Mental health awareness, more self-critical parenting, and get guns away from the mentally ill, and children. Cut n dry.... but then humans happen.

well, first, the story is not about guns, the guy was an edgelord, bullied by everyone, how do you fix that?

The purge.

>weekly
Oh please do fuck off, you dickless leftist faggot.

>hurr look at these 18 shootings
>SO WHAT IT'S ACTUALLY 3, BAN INANIMATE OBJECTS SO I CAN FEEL SAFER BEING DEFENSELESS

That sounds like a nice, neutral, objective site with no possible ideological biases.

There haven't been any schootings, OP is schizophrenic

if you can afford it do the following: 1. have metal detectors at the entrance of the school with a security guard there to check bags and people; 2. have security cameras installed in all areas of the school and have security guards that monitor the cameras at all times; Have a roving plain clothes security guard with concealed carry; and 4. Arm the teachers and give them fire arms training to deal with an active shooter scenario.

how about getting rid of social media and nigger culture

that will significantly increase expenses though

There have been TWO actual mass shootings, you fucking mong. Even Politifact fucking admits this.

politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2018/feb/15/jeff-greenfield/mostly-false-18-us-school-shootings-so-far-2018-an/

ban jews

Let’s just make it against the law for them to have guns. It worked so well with drugs, didn’t it? We just made them illegal and nobody ever did them again.

Oh wait..

>what should be done about the daily molesting of young people perpetrated by the gay community?

Ban Gays?

Bretty gud.

Britain is an Islamic state.