twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder to krillinfags

Check the catalog retard

fuck off abdulah

go away

>ctrl-f dragon ball super
>4 matches
Are you shounenshitters this retarded?

People don't want to post in the ISIS thread apparently.

Reminder that Zamasu

is gay.

10 gods left.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LVy9sTWpBQ

stupid kakarot

>preview for 103 implies U7 are cheering U10 on against U2, who are actually villains
>title implies Gohan is responsible for them being eliminated

So which is it?

10 gods? I guess that makes it fair. 10 against me that is.

I see you've decided to shitpost here, 'SAGE'.

too slow faggot

Nice to know, SAGE-kun.

>deleting your post because you were namefagging

Daily dose.

A heads up for Cell fanboys and girls.

How strong is ssblue?

100x ss3

-didn't use all his fingers in that attack.

fuck off cunt

Rank all dbz main villains.

1. Freeza
2. Buu
3. Vegeta
4. Cell
5. Androids

Was this the best part of the fight, or was it the Hakai?

-100x*

Why was U6 afraid of U7?

Because U7 8 U9

garlic jr #1

REMINDER BERGAMO DID NOTHING WRONG

Bergamo a cute

>Goku vs merged Zamasu fight
>shirtless merged Zamasu
>HAKAI
>merged Zamasu using Mai as human shield
>Trunks slicing the Zamasus because they hurt his waifu
>bizarre Zamasu immortal army
>Vegeta papa wolf

Chapter 25 was simply the best

Reminder
strawpoll.com/axfy24be
strawpoll.me/13596136
strawpoll.me/13604557

Vote!

>An explorer and man-wolf of _______.

How did goku and vegeta become unfused after becoming ssb vegito?

sexiness

Sabotage from above obviously.

they decided to explain that rather than Buu's insides being responsible for the diffusion in the Buu Saga, that there was always a time limit. Non-kaioshin fusions through potara have an hour long time-limit. Vegito used the majority of his power to sustain the fusion in his Final KKH.

7/10 post

Cell
Freiza
Fat Buu
Androids
Garlic Junior
Super/Kid Buu.

I'd like to remind people that Cabba is the first person to cause Kale's Berserker Rage to manifest and, by harem rules, is destined to become her lover.

SSB is just SS activated with god ki but it allows for Goku to use all the strength he would have between base state and SS3. it isn't really stronger than any transformation he already has.

Nobody can stop the dangerous Chadhan. He's a killing machine!

That's bullshit and you know it. Blue can go much higher than SS3.

Who is this Bergamo? And why did you post a blank image?

Who's ready for Piccolo to be the dark horse of the ToP?

Proofs? Plus we never get to see SS3 at its absolute peak.

:(

>tells Caulifla she might reach SS3 during the tournament
>but says she's not ready for Blue yet
Come on man don't be dense it's heavily implied Blue is the superior form in both power and ki control

It'd be cool. So long since he's been badass.

Goku could've fooled me.

Ki control, yes. Power is unconfirmed. Telling her she "isn't ready" is not proof that ss3 is physically weaker than ssb. Also why would she need to "be ready" for it? SSB isn't like kaioken where it actually puts a fatal amount of strain on the body. At long as someone undergoes the ritual for ssg they can eventually learn how to use ssb.

>Cell
>anything but generic bad guy who somehow being stronger then Frieza and anyone in DB universe.

not him but
>Vegito is confirmed stronger than SSJ3
>Vegito wouldn't have been enough to deal with Beerus.
>SSG Goku>Vegito
>SSB>SSG
Of course this is all just assumtions based on what characters said ages ago.

You're reading too deep into it man. I like your idea that it just allows Goku to freely moderate his ki between base and SS3, but I really doubt that's what Toriyama was going for. I think Blue is just supposed to be flat-out stronger.

Wrong.

SSB Goku stronger than Vegito? Source?

>this meme again
Here, have a pity (you).

IIRC it was said that "not even Vegito could deal with Beerus" but SSG "got close" to doing so.
This is ofc Only base and maybe SS1 Vegito. I'm pretty sure SSG Vegito is much stronger than Blue and maybe SSJ3 Vegito is better than SSG.

Cell has more weight if you're a Red Ribbon Army fan. He's the ultimate culmination of Gero's mad scientific ability and revenge against Goku.

Well, he never actually mentioned Vegito's name, just that "not even fusing with Vegeta would stop him" or something along those lines.

However, when he turned into SSG, Goku stated he never knew such a level of power existed, implying that form to be above what he was capable of as Vegito.

*and do note, he was expressively referring to the form's level of power and not just its existence.

Super Saiyan Blue is straight up stated to be stronger than Super Saiyan God, which is said to be stronger than Vegito, who was stronger than SS3 Goku. Therefore SSB > SS3.

Cell Jr. did nothing wrong.

>Doragon Boru turns into waifushit, much to my annoyance
>Doragon Boru is now destined to turn into haremshit, much to my autistic rage

Doesn't make him much of a character, at least Frieza is like a final boss waiting hero for final battle, Cell is like:"Sup I came out of ass and after eating tons of humans with weak powerlevel I equal Frieza or something like that".
And don't make me started that androids being a treat after a fucking Frieza.

I think the issues with Cell's character go far beyond his somewhat questionable power-ups. It really comes down to the fact that he gets less interesting each time he transforms. He goes from a crafty and unsettling schemer to a green Freeza (Perfect Cell almost takes entirely after his mannerisms) who likes to fight strong opponents to his own detriment.

Freeza was certainly much better than his successor.

Freeza is just your generic supervillain guy. At least Cell wasn't so on-the-nose about being EBIL or reduced to fodder the moment protagonist got a brand new power-up.

get lost

Looks like someone needs a hug.

What the fuck is the point of Kale and Caulifla when we've had a superior waifu for years already.

>jewess obsessed with nothing but money

to pander to autistic cunts who wouldn't shut up about wanting female SS

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

can't wait for jiren rape hit in 2 weeks

And I can't wait for Hitku two weeks after that.

This shit takes too long

And that's why I'm planning on abandoning this series for like 10 or 20 weeks and just straight up watch multiple episodes at once

Me too.

>DB brings back animal people
>at least one of them is fucking hot
>they all get eradicated the very next arc

It really is just as bad as Z when it comes to the amount of episodes before something happens.
A-user, that's not how you fuse!

Oh...you were talking about the fusion...

Freeza is a three-dimensional character, at least.

He makes a great effort to seem civilized and polite. He spends his days lazing about, drinking wine, leaving the dirty work of his business to the peasants. He also speaks in the most formal of tones and had spent the Namek Saga making employment offers to his enemies, namely Nail and Goku. He acts as if he'd prefer to reason rather than fight at times.

However, this is all an act to cover up the fact that he's a spoiled brat and a savage, who can violently sperg out should something not go his way or even if someone (Tagoma) should say the wrong thing. Freeza also delights in humiliating and torturing his opponents in the cruelest of ways. Rather than ruling through civility, Freeza rules through fear and might, and with him being one-thousand times stronger than his strongest warrior, having lived a life of a god amongst yes-men, Freeza is somewhat justified in having that mindset.

However, despite having an obscene amount of power, Freeza is also deeply paranoid. Before Toriyama decided Beerus should've ordered the destruction of Planet Vegeta, that act truly stressed the depths of Freeza's paranoia and suppressed fear, wherein he exterminated the race which had proved to be his best employees all over a distant legend.

So, there we have it....

1. A crucial need to keep up a polite and civil facade.

2. The tendency to sperg out at the slightest provocation and treat those who've pissed him off in the most brutal of way, unfitting of the facade he keeps up.

3. His paranoia in spite of his, at one time, absolute power.

Freeza may be a psychopath, but that's just who he is and I don't think it takes away from his character. Cell is cool too but he should've kept his Imperfect personality.

OFFICIAL TIEN SHINHAN JOB RECORD

Tien Shinhan v. Kid Goku (1st time): W
Tien Shinhan v. Nam: W
Tien Shinhan v. Yamcha: W
Tien Shinhan v. Master Roshi: W
Tien Shinhan v. Kid Goku (2nd time): W
Tien Shinhan v. Drum: L
Tien Shinhan v. Cyborg Tao: W
Tien Shinhan v. Teen Goku: L
Tien Shinhan v. Saibaman: W
Tien Shinhan v. Nappa: L
Tien Shinhan v. Android 17: L
Tien Shinhan v. Semi-Perfect Cell: W
Tien Shinhan v. Cell Junior: L
Tien Shinhan v. Super Buu (+Gotenks): L
Tien Shinhan v. Beerus: L
Tien Shinhan v. Frieza Soldiers: W
Tien Shinhan v. Zombie Roshi: L
Tien Shinhan v. Not-Fuckboy Gohan: L

As we can see, Tien Shinhan has won at least as much as he has lost, and is therefore NOT a jobber.

>Tien Shinhan v. Semi-Perfect Cell: W

Uh, Tien fought against King Piccolo and lost

Fuck off Tien

JUst cause he was the first one to achieve inmortality? PFFF
Saved

But is Satan a jobber?

How many times has he died? Not once. He's not a jobber.

>Tien Shinhan v. Semi-Perfect Cell: W

The fight ended with Tenshinhan unconscious and on the verge of death, with a disgruntled Cell standing over him, charging an energy attack.

Freeza is more detailed, I'll give him that, but the way he jobbed to SSJ Goku and especially Trunks was utterly disappointing. He was built up so well.
With Cell, both buildup and climax were awesome. He was sinister in his first form and gave heroes a real run for their money in the last.

Once, Freeza killed him and Whis saved his ass.

Ah, I forgot that actually. Well, it was true before Super happened.

Sounds like a win to me

donuts

The point was to let 18 get away. He did that, so he won.

Kinda like when Yamcha beat the Saibamen. He won because the saibaman died.

Pic sauce?