JK Rowling reveals Harry Potter is actually Chinese

>Ever since releasing the final book in her beloved series, J.K. Rowling has been known to reveal some shocking secrets from inside the Potter universe.

>But the author’s latest bombshell really takes the cake: J.K. Rowling just announced that Daniel Radcliffe is Chinese.

clickhole.com/article/major-bombshell-jk-rowling-has-revealed-daniel-rad-5265

Whoa. Mind = blown!

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/article/major-bombshell-jk-rowling-has-revealed-daniel-rad-5265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate this dumb bitch, I feel like this virtue signalling of saying Hermoine subliminally was black and Harry is Asian even after all the movies were said and done and had a white cast, is just to deflect from the fact the money grubbing gringotts goblin bankers in her story are Jews

TTHIS IS CLICKHOLE.... they're like the Onion in buzzfeed form

Literally a moronic unemployed looser writes a childish book and becomes millionaire. The state of the world. People deserve this shit.

Will the chinese make their own harry potter series now? Is this all a clever tactic to get the chinese to buy the rights to her book to movie rights.

I think the Jews are threatening to call her antisemitic unless she makes these retarded retcons.

Is she insane? Radcliffe is jewish.

Worst part was all the adults queuing to buy the book or see the film.

>women

W O K E

>I want the chinese demographic
>literally billions of untapped consumers

the nose knows

really sad that married with children wouldn't be able to be put on air today because sjw would go ape shit. even more sad that during the 90's christian right attacked the hell out of it and now the sjw would attack the hell out of it.

>clickhole
Why do people even respond?

and if this chinese gambit pays off, she'll be a billionaire
what a world

She must want to shill the series in China
Very jewy

ITT: Sup Forums responds to a literal troll article

Why is this board so stupid? Why do you believe in everything you read?

>ESUPILLIALMUS!!!
>YU WANT MAH WAND CHO CHANG!!!
>YA! I DEFEAT VOLDEMOLTU!!!
>PLOFESOLU KVILEL ISU A ONI!!!
I just don't know, you got the idea

jokes on you, this thread is a reverse-reverse psychology thread

Clickhole is fake you fucking morons.

Dan Radcliff confirmed for a gook, look at this pic I just found of him

It's like once you go liberal you become the most brainwashed retard on earth. No bitch, you didn't write Harry as Chinese. If you had, everyone would know he was Chinese because it'd be in the fucking book. And movies.
But its' not because he isn't.
No need to lie about it now just to push your precious diversity. If we all became liberal, the whole world would fall apart, because none of us would ever know how to live in reality or tell the truth. Ever.

>replying to a troll thread about a troll article

I seriously hate the fag(s) that post from these kind of websites. See several threads a day. Can't decide if trolling leftists or shills for the sites.

Hermione is a nigger
Harry is a chink

What's gonna be next ? Ron being a Mexican or Somalian refugee ? Maybe a transexual ?

Wtf ?

Saw the tweets. It's deliberate sarcasm.

Chinese aren't retarded, they hate how Star Wars added a main character who was chinese, china totally noticed she was just a filler- a lot of Chinese theaters boycotted the movie

>Potter
>Chinese?
Yeah sounds like she is milking that dead franchise as much as she can.

Only left/sjw's would take this as good news and not just pointless insight.

>clickhole.com/article/major-bombshell-jk-rowling-has-revealed-daniel-rad-5265

you guys are missing the part where she claims an actor that played a character she made up was a different ethnicity.

That's like Disney saying Mark Hammill is black.

legit

How can Rowling claim that Potter is a chink if he never studies, always goes out, and chases girls?

That's exactly what they are. They are part of the Onion network except they are a satire of Buzzfeed's editorial culture rather than mainstream newspapers.

>clickhole
>literal clickbait in the title of the website
>a leaf thread

christ cant anyone in your entire country make a good thread once in a while?

now wait for the dumbasses to respond like this was real....

Hawre Pwotta?