>2018
>he doesn't speak Cantonese

explain yourself

I can't imagine myself not being super fluent in both English AND Cantonese (native language).

Cantonese is inevitably on the road to become the most important language in the world, give it ~20 years and it will be what English is today.

post tits and vegene

post tits and vagene

I don't live in canada anyway

well yes I am a girl but in a relationship, so I am not going to do that.

you don't have to

> thinking that a Russian-Mongolian basket weaving imageboard cares about your relationship status
post bob
&
vegene

you're going to be completely absorbed in the mainland and speaking Mandarin in less than fourty years. good riddance too, cuck.

Why Good God Almighty would you admit to being a female on idk. My post was simply ment to say 'go pound sand, nobody cares'.

> learninh guandonghua not putonghua

jesus christ user

What are "languages that will be extinct in 3 generations" for 200, Alex.

Loud ass language. Sounds like your always yelling fuck no.

lol cantonese will not replace english you dumb cunt. English is the lingua franca and will be for the rest of our lifetimes.

they were saying thar 25 years ago
chink is hard as fuck to learn
20 different words with different pitches for one meaning
shit is fucked up

english is here to stay
china is fucked and on the slide fyi

Im white and European, I have no reason to learn fucking ching chong, they will idolize me anyway.

too hard to learn how to read those BS characters -- Roman characters much easier, English superior

只土鳖说粤语。普通话是了最重要的语言了。

it's not hard, it just takes practice

you will soon, we are slowly taking over Europe. My husband is a business man, so I know.

don't be delusional, see the things as they are, not as you want them to be.

see my post above

yes, it is a very passionate language.

quite the opposite is happening, people are switching from Mandarin to Cantonese all the time. This shift is quite recent, but it is happening.

like I said, I am not going to do that.

Friend of mine is a businessman with several factories in china that works with hard plastic solutions.
He doesnt know a lick of chinese and speaks english with all his clients and partners.
Sure, ethnic chinese are beginning to emerge on the global market, but the European governments will put the European worker first, just like how we prevented Americans from pulling their anti-consumer shit here.
And no way in hell are you going to have people learn China Chong when your standards are fucking pathetic compared to ours.

Diu lei lou mou

Kung Hei Fat Choi! In 20 years, Cantonese will be marginalized here for Mandarin, the official language of China. They're bring us back into the fold by 2047 whether we like it or not.

Fuck off, chink. Chinese and all its different "dialects" is the ugliest language in the world with a retarded writing system.