Iceland outlaw circumcision

outlaw circumcision for boys – a common practice among Jews and Muslims
>– it will prevent Jewish communities from being established in the country, Jewish leaders warn

Circumcision is a outdated and barbaric form of child abuse. We should ban it. It could have many positive consequences. Thoughts?

‘Attack on Judaism’: rt.com/news/418961-iceland-circumcision-ban-jewish-protest/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q4tnJmHzk0&t=3s
rt.com/news/418961-iceland-circumcision-ban-jewish-protest/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_Zero_Tolerance_for_Female_Genital_Mutilation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're the shit

More should follow suit.

Iceland also banned jewish bankers.

Isn't Icelandic government some fucking direct democracy pirate bullshit party that legalized weed too?

Iceland can ban the Rothchilds because they are a tiny country of 300k, otherwise there would be hell to pay.

Just read in the article that Circumcision is PROTECTED by LAW in Norway. No can do. FeelsBadMan

This gave me hope for Norway. Lost the hope in Sweden. Sorry that we sent our jester jew there.
youtube.com/watch?v=5q4tnJmHzk0&t=3s

That you are Iceland, that you are

>it will prevent Jewish communities from being established in the country, Jewish leaders warn

Well shit, we should do this everywhere.

Oh good they finally did it
I heard the Jews complaining was a rabbi and a handful of them who came just to stop it from being illegal. Fucking kikes, amirite?

Not for long, they're already moving in.

>it will prevent Jewish communities from being established in the country, Jewish leaders warn
Honestly though, they will just hide it and subvert into groups just like they did in Roman times.

>If any country with next to no Christian inhabitants would ban a central rite in Christianity, like communion for instance, we are certain that the whole Christian world would react as well.

Saudi Arabia? What nonsense.

Fucking respect to you mate, I love Iceland

>Jews out
>Weed in

Wtf I love direct democracy now.

No, the pirate party has almost no power in the senate after the last elections. We're basically right about in the middle of the political spectrum as of now, with almost equal control from left, right and middle parties, a very boring atmosphere, but it's neutral and it seems to be hanging together thus far.

>Lost the hope in Sweden.
Sven, you always seem so demoralised. Your situation is no worse than others in the west. Like the copy pasta guy says. We just got to get our own lifes in order.

Iceland did something good.

>We're the shit
what if your foreskin is tight?

true

Underaged detected. Just do nothing and wait bro.

>If any country with next to no Christian inhabitants would ban a central rite in Christianity, like communion for instance, we are certain that the whole Christian world would react as well.
Dumb nose, communion doesn't require a blade to GENITALLY MUTILATE CHILDREN

this is anything but "middle"

Thank you Iceland.

LET ME IN PLEASE! I'M WHITE!

>democracy pirate
It's a pretty clever way of getting rid of Jews without going full Hitler. But they'll get away with by saying it's religious oppression. Like how weed is illegal in so many places but they let rasta get high I don't think this will last long

This. I’m not even Christian, but imagine cutting off part of your dick being central to your religion. Just why?

How long is it before Iceland gets its first "White supremacist shooter" or Truck of peace as a result of this?

They can't make it too obviously correlated, but they want revenge now rather badly on the goys who would not let them undermine a host nation.

The ancient Romans banned it, too. And the Jews of course howled.

I cut my foreskin having sex when I was 10. The scar tissue seems to have healed and disappeared but the skin is tight(they say scar tissue can't stretch).
Anyways I hear people making the excuse they have phimosis all the time

>country tries to protect its boys from genital mutilation
>jews around the world lobby to stop them

Kill them all. All of them. Scum of the Earth. They should all be burned alive.

Daily reminder that traditional jewish circumcision involves the mohel sucking the blood from the baby's mutilated penis. Demons.

Have you studied the goals of each of these parties?

Wait for the paraphimosis to settle into ischemia. Good advice.

>I cut my foreskin having sex when I was 10.

Lol what? Kids these days baka

You can literally stretch it gradually over the course of a week if you have that problem. Don't need to use a potato peeler on it.

>he wants his politics to be exciting

You guys accepting of white foreigners?

The Progress Party here in Norway voted to outlaw circumcision during their convention, but the psrty's leader stepped in and effectihely vetoed it. Good shit, Iceland, I hope we can follow suit soon.

>sex
>10
yeah, kys degenerate.

I don’t know what that is but I had some phimosis when I was a kid and I don’t now.

This is a brilliant way to keep muslims and jews out. Fuck!

>Produce Deep trauma in most vulnerable of group
>suck it's bloodied dick

That's enough for holocaust 1.0

People should stop focusing on "jews control everything" and instead just redpill people on this sick shit.

It varies between people. I had to do stretching exercises when I was 18 and it barely got better.

looks like some weird fucking bunch of anti-EU, neconish centrists with center-left and center-right positions and parties in the government at the same time

What's the timeline on passing this bill?

His motives for coming there are clearly in bad faith. Does the state have any recourse against this?

Awesome. How long til it's banned here in Bongistan?

Pretty extreme circumstance really. Its when the glans literally starts dying off because of the extreme tightness of the skin. Most people with problems don't have it nearly that bad.

We thrive on your money, so yes.

>sex
>at 10
6/10 b8, please go back to your swag caps and minecraft let's plays

fpbp

>>– it will prevent Jewish communities from being established in the country, Jewish leaders warn
If only it were that easy.

Blood libels were probably real. Israel harvests organs from dead Palestinians even though most organs transplants require living donors. They are probably eating the organs along with the used up child sex slaves in their pizza shop dungeons.

I'm reading this book at the moment. It's a comfy read. What's life like up there. You seem to have escaped a lot of the madness that is engulfing the west. Do you have immigrants up there?

OH NO! HOW COULD ICELAND EVER RECOVER FROM THIS TRAGEDY???

Iceland want to ban savage religious mutilation and Iceland were also the only country to punish their bankers. Icelanders are the most righteous people on the planet from this evidence.

I stretched it a bit masturbating I guess. Now I got a big ol healthy foreskin.

Good. You don't need to cut off a piece of your son's body. Cleaning the foreskin isn't that hard.

>What if your foreskin is tight
You're either fapping to much, or not enough

Based motherfuckers

It's her turn.
>but it's not natural.
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON too deny women equal rights.
It's Her turn.

((they)) LITERALLY *bite* the foreskin off?

>rt.com/news/418961-iceland-circumcision-ban-jewish-protest/
Fuck all these fucking euro kikes.
> banning circumcision is grave attack bla bla bla
Fuck you. Would you say that about female circumcision?
What about all the fuckshit religions that have that as their central tenant?
Fuck all of them. It's time it was banned.
Also, communion doens't involve chopping off a body part, so there is no comparison.
Fuck off with your kike bullshit.

No, they cut it off with a knife freehand and no anesthetic, then the moyle sucks on the baby's dick.

He has to get all the stem-ce-- I mean the germs!

>moyle
what's that?

Dude Christians don't need to do it. Just Skittles and Skype's. (That means it's racist if you don't let them do it)

Hebrewloid gutteral utterance meaning dick cutter.

a type of extinct vermin that bred in with rats

There's literally nothing wrong with being circumcized

I finished this book some 2 months ago. It's very challenging book in the mother tongue, but extremely rewarding. Life here can be pretty dull, especially in the winters, but you manage to look past that when you find yourself in a virtually crime free environment with clean water from the crane and endless supply of cheap heating. There's also always a sense of a community around you, despite the generally reserved nature of our folk. When you need a helping hand, they're there for you.

Immigrants are present in relatively low numbers, and most of them seem alright. We're friendly towards them, and they respect the opportunity given to them to stay here.

>The emperor Hadrian (117-138) forbade circumcision
>Hadrian's policy after the rebellion reflected an attempt to root out Judaism.

Maybe they were thinking along the same lines

>female circucision
>illegal in the west
>all cases labelled as FGM (female genital mutilation)
>UN has multiple resolutions to ban it and use international pressure on practicing countries
>has a day dedicated to FGM awareness en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_Zero_Tolerance_for_Female_Genital_Mutilation
>literally framed with the general feminist anti-violence against women movement

>male circumcision
>protected by law

Absolutely disgusting.

if you start with the premise that all ((religious)) practices were developed to strengthen the tribe, what civilizational objective could circumcision serve?

>Only six years for condemning another human being to only ever feel the faint shadow of an orgasm.
I will settle for nothing less than death by lingchi or scaphism for child cutters.

Literally guy who specializes purely to cut off foreskins and only foreskins

Except a loss of sensation that ironically leads to a higher rate of premature ejaculation.
The loss of the ring of skin that contains as many nerve endings as a hand AND stimulates the female's reproductive system. (Never wondered what those ribbed condoms were inspired by?)

AND the desensitation and drying out of the glans, thereby deadening a large number of the remaining nerves. Pretty much reducing sexual pleasure to a tiny fraction of what it would be otherwise.

You know who is in tribe by who is cut and who isn't. Basically, it's hard to fake being circumcised.

>the moyle sucks on the baby's dick
you've GOT to be larping. right?

Keep it up

See It happens, they claim it "cleans" the wound. And how I wish this was some sick shitpost

is it also true that circumcision is performed to remove all procreating aspects of sex and to reduce it to a reproductive means?

I wish I was born in a civilized country like Iceland. Now I'll never know what's like to have a non mutilated body and a normal sex life.

Circumcision should be banned for white Europeans but the Jews should be free to cut. After all, being circumcised is a punishment because it reduces the intensity of pleasure felt from intercourse.

Please for the love of all that is pure and white do not fail in your country

The full on removal of the foreskin version is theoriezed to have started around the time the greeks were doing the olympics.

The greeks of the time apparently had a thing about trying off the ends of their foreskins so that the head wouldn't poke out.

This stretched it, and the rabbi didn't like their men participating in the goyim's games, so started the full removal version, to permenantly brand themselves the outsider.

Unfortunately he's not joking.

Nope, hence why those babies get herpes.

Yeah you guys should really pull down your pants when having sex. You might cut your dick on the zip whilst thrusting
Just fair warning

Yes.

But don't worry, it provides medically dubious protection for STDs that don't stack with the use of condoms.

Also, it may or may not prevent an extremely rare type of cancer. (We're talking 1 in millions rate, if not 10s of millions.)

can you stretch scar tissue?
and why the fuck did everyone just assume I have tight foreskin. I was just making a point.
you done this yourself? i heard it takes for ever. Anyways I like my dick

Based.

>(33%), insufficient penile skin for comfortable erection (27%), erectile curvature from uneven skin loss (16%), and pain and bleeding upon erection/manipulation (17%). Psychological complaints included feelings of mutilation (60%), low self-esteem/inferiority to "intact" men (50%), genital dysmorphia (55%), rage (52%), resentment/depression (59%), violation (46%), or parental betrayal (30%).

> "it cannot be ethical for a doctor to amputate normal tissue from a normal child"

Rated your local news; it's a bit of a wash. 17-7. Seems to be a lot of feminism and fat women, as well.

cheeeeecked.

no educational framework for Jewish (yeah right) children, no synagogues....thats it i am moving.

get ready Iceland here i come

This is the most brilliant roundabout way in history to keep a nation . . . whats the word. . . happy.

I love Iceland, so very much.

Circumcision should be outlawed for European Christians but Muslims and Jews should be free to mutilate their sons. Sex should be worse for them, not us. A certain percentage of procedures fuck up and leave them with defective micrococks anyway lol

have fun with your stinkdick

Americans are always well versed in coping mechanisms. I will enjoy my fully functioning, intact penis. Thank you.

or...you can just, and i know this is a strange concept for a mutt, wash your dick