c-span.org/video/?440973-1/
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Jordan FM Safadi 2/14/18
youtu.be/lcyRTYTVXOs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9bnoOounHAc
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1518/64/1518646944875.jpg
foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/20/judge-orders-state-to-work-with-fbi-on-clinton-email-investigation.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-judge-threatens-to-hold-irs-commissioner-doj-lawyers-in-contempt-of-court-over-lerner/
observer.com/2014/06/breaking-meet-emmet-sullivan-irs-judge-who-once-sicced-a-special-prosecutor-on-doj/
reddit.com/r/Beyond_Trump/comments/7xxasu/important_i_say_budge_a_little_on_gun_control/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The host wholeheartedly agreed with Trump’s assertions that “no child, no teacher should ever be in danger in an American school” and that “no parent should ever have to fear for their sons and daughters when they kiss them goodbye in the morning.”

>“And here’s what you do to fix that,” Kimmel said. “Tell your buddies in Congress, tell Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Marco Rubio—all the family men who care so much about their communities—that what we need are laws, real laws that do everything possible to keep assault rifles out of the hands of people who are going to shoot our kids. Go on TV and tell them to do that.”

>Kimmel told Trump to force the “allegedly Christian men and women who stuff their pockets with money from the NRA year after year after year to do something now—not later, now. And don’t you dare let anyone say it’s too soon to be talking about it, because you said it after Vegas, you said it after Sandy Hook, you say that after every one of these eight now fatal shootings we’ve had in this country this year,” Kimmel said, breaking down in tears. “Children are being murdered.”

>Kimmel accused the president of doing “worse than nothing” about the issue by rolling back Obama-era regulations designed to keep firearms from mentally ill people. “I agree, this is a mental illness issue,” he said. “Because if you don’t think we need to do something about it, you’re obviously mentally ill.”

>“If one illegal immigrant causes a car accident, we’ve got to build a wall to keep the rest of them out,” Kimmel continued. “Why are you looking for solutions to that problem but not this one?”

BE AMERICAN

Eh, fuck sleeping, watch Yuru camp and shitpost with frens instead

MAGA

I love you goys
>tfw almost Saturday and we can shitpost

AWOOO

>Sandy Hook was this year

The Year of the Fire Dog is here.

Awoo

He can move to Mexico if he hates it here so much.

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2018*

*11:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives a briefing on the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School tragedy*

*1:30PM THE PRESIDENT signs H.R. 582, Karis Law *

*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews*

*3:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida*

*5:40PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in West Palm Beach, Florida*

>After the Trail of Tears do you still believe the government should have a monopoly on gun ownership?

also to the guy who said "life is good here"

what about all those people paying thousands of dollars alimony because of some unjust court ruling

its not you so you dont have to care about it life is good for you

ya well what about people who have been seriously fucked over by the court system

It's starting to break now that the ADL used Sup Forums as a source that the Florida shooter was a white supremacist
This is gonna be a fun day

will it ever stop feeling surreal?

ahahahahahaha i'm going to witness ichigofags melt down

>ok. NN /ptg/
keep it up & i'll check in on saturday ~

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOO

he;s been forgotten bout...sad.
he will be avenged

>"YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL!!!!111"
>"also pls listen to me mr. president"

> TAKE AWAY THE CITIZENS' RIGHTS ALREADY!!!

And trust me, Jimmy boy, if we had that wall gun crime would go down a hell of a lot too

>Ichigo fags are kidding themselves!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The PURGE is comming. What you can do? Go to Mexico or Canada. Fuck prostitudes or & smoke a joint. 21 March. U.S. only.

I like to use dilbertman as a barometer for normies on the muh russia topic since he only has a surface level understanding based on channel surfing between Fox and CNN

Its a significant turning point that he is dropping the radical centrist meme here when his own bias encourages him to view everything as smoke and mirrors. If there was a way to pretend otherwise he would do so

Ichigofags exist?

One thing that got buried by the shooting was this piece of news: Flynn is fighting the charges on grounds that the FBI not only conspired against him but falsified evidence.

> FBI plots to interview Flynn, get him in a lie to charge with "lying to the FBI" (the only charge hanging over him, no other crime committed)
> Evidence surfaces that the agents taking the interview (in this case, Strosk, and his boss McCabe) plotted this exact outcome and may have even tampered with evidence
> Instead of taking the "generous plea" offered by the prosecution a much better option arises: attack the accusers, prove the conspiracy, get off scot free because not only there was no crime but the evidence was forged and the interview, under false pretenses

Pic related for the saga so far

they are all gonna die desu senpai

JP, you're a beaut --

under my calaculations it appearws that this a is a level 0 account troll
do not take thispost seriously

HNWSR

>>“If one illegal immigrant causes a car accident, we’ve got to build a wall to keep the rest of them out,” Kimmel continued. “Why are you looking for solutions to that problem but not this one?”

Kimmel admits illegal immigrants are a problem. Holy fucking shit how does Trump actually do this. Wow

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forumssshats do exist :-\

Good, get comfy

Checked, not necessarily buried, there was people aware of the fact that he was receiving the documents of the investigation, but what was questioned was the fact that he had plead guilty over lying to the feds and how would he be able to fight his own plead.

I didn't forget and I won't forgive.

Wrong.
youtu.be/9bnoOounHAc

attta vboy. get comfy my friend

yeah he's saying the avg normie did not hear about this story, which is true. All coverage yesterday was devoted to the shooting

See here for the unmangled image: img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1518/64/1518646944875.jpg

>“Why are you looking for solutions to that problem but not this one?”
because SHALL

His twitter is so powerful, it can make his enemies tell the truth.

thnaks frends. his name will not be forgetten... i swear his name will come back to surface. we need to make it happen.

Don't tell me you like Ichigo flipfag....

Anime Grills make the best reaction faces

> how would he be able to fight his own plead.
Two ways it seems:
> by proving the interview itself was "fruit of a poisonous tree" for being conducted under a tainted pretense
> by proving the charges come from evidence (the 302 form) changed or tampered by Strosk

I'll have to go to the store soon...
not sure how to cope with all those people.
maybe they'll look at me weird.

come watch Darling in the FranXX

Is that doggo okay?

so do fgrog faces... just saying

Already do

You will be okay Norge fren! keep your head high and proud for us, will you?

>supports the TPP
I no longer like pence

wolves don't care about the opinion of sheep, Norge

hatefucking ichigo is my most recent faptime events now

fregn faces best faces cased close

So was the goblino a white supremacist or not, did Sup Forums again fucked things up for Trump because it thought it would be funny?

Punished Flynn is about to fuck these seditious niggers in the ass.

Why are you people posting this retarded looking frog? What happened to the high quality pepes

When is the Trump curse going to hit this faggot?

So close.
I like both apu and anime grils.

Checked again, I want to believe, this whole farce need to end.

i will bne your giding light my frein
let me know when and i will strike

it is pepes helper, apu

The judge Flynn has now is a fucking beast

Judge orders State Dept. to work on recovering emails, suggests Clinton violated policy
foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/20/judge-orders-state-to-work-with-fbi-on-clinton-email-investigation.html

Federal Judge Threatens To Hold IRS Commissioner, DOJ Lawyers in Contempt of Court over Lerner
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-judge-threatens-to-hold-irs-commissioner-doj-lawyers-in-contempt-of-court-over-lerner/

Good luck Mr Mueller

>"Judge Sullivan is the judge who held federal prosecutors in contempt, dismissed an unjust indictment against a United States Senator, and publicly excoriated the Department of Justice. He also had the moral conviction, courage and gumption to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Justice Department and the individual prosecutors."

observer.com/2014/06/breaking-meet-emmet-sullivan-irs-judge-who-once-sicced-a-special-prosecutor-on-doj/

Gone but never forgotten

>What are you here?

no problem with lkin both
just put apu ahigher than the pother oone
frens is more important

Don't talk shit about apu.

Saturday is so close from now!!!
>tfw I work Saturday so im gonna be here late in the night

Tell me about it, had to go sign some documents for a sale, didn't had most of my clothes here so I grabbed stuff I use to work and looked like a hobo while doing everything.

im sorry sir, are u new here?

Stop posting the retarded frogs
And stop posting AWOO
Youre making the real Trump supporters look bad

AWOO!

no
figte me ui faggot

how dare u shit talk binlands greatest achievment

the absolute madman. Despite all the mass shooting shit, with Trump in office I'm not worried about losing my gun rights

STAGE 3: BARGAINING

it is the year of the wanwan
dumb frogposters BTFO

pepe is literally an unclean demon spirit from the bible and people post him non nonchalantly

Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

But they're the only thing helping with the blinding pain right now fren

First they came for our momijis, and now they come for our apus...

was #2 the guy yhtat died """suspiciolusly""" on a beach? i reemmebr reading about it. not a """"coincidence""" at all...

we're going to watch it together, mein neger.

I like to think the autistic pepe represents us all.

He wasn’t a white nationalist. Just a regular el abomination

awoo data base check
fren data base ...

less shit version

Stay stronmg fren.......... a raid only lasts as long as you are prepared....

check

and...checkd

reddit.com/r/Beyond_Trump/comments/7xxasu/important_i_say_budge_a_little_on_gun_control/

wy u blly fren

@160682954
>Unironically linking leddit