What is the lead cause of nu-maleism?

What is the lead cause of nu-maleism?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/18/your-favorite-beer-might-be-giving-man-boobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genetics

repression of murderous urges

that guy is living the Sup Forums dream this place is pathetic

Feminatzis and white male hate in general

They're Jewish

fix your fucking country up you swedish fuck

also - society

This is a shit example
>no vidya
>clearly reproduced
He’s just fat because he drinks too much beer which also lowers your testosterone and brainwashes you into growing a beard.

Everyday we stray further from the light of God.

Single mothers

NINTENDO SWITCH

once you start working in the office, sitting around for +8h a day, it's hard to keep fit

Massive drop in testosterone levels over a short period of time

It's not only genetics that causis this look, it's a satisfaction with the lowest one can achieve, being mediocre at best while maintaining a nihilistic/moral relativistic worldview. This drains off the great ideal that one should aim for; a soul without telos is a soul of a soyboy.

Craft beer

foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/18/your-favorite-beer-might-be-giving-man-boobs.html

Let's be real, it's how they were raised. Genetics has some play but not as much as one would think.

Nope,
Its rampant immaturity which is a symptom of a society in rapid decline

there is this trend of putting a ridiculous amount of hops in beer
as if all these breweries are trying to one up each other and don't care about taste

I've been pampered when I was raised, but I still managed to achieve a nice body and a good career. This is no excuse.

Reddit.

Hipster music

music = mind control

Yeah ok meme flag.

seeing this picture makes me glad i broke up with my gook gf years back

This is partially true, music is shaping your moral values through an experience of the representation of the composers world view that is being expressed through a piece. It's a huge influence on how you think.
For example: listening to nighop will give you a more brutish and more tribalistic view on the world, while making you feel more "masculine" and "aggressive", while listening to "The Postal Service" will turn you into an emotional, "thinken and feelin so shmart and individual" idiot.
Music = Magic

Numales are men who have accepted feminism. They accept their role as fucking cis-males who need to give space to women and submit. They unironically feel guilty for their heterosexuality and consider masculinity toxic. They are meek survivors and adaptors, who seek to exist in post-patriarchal feminist society without conflicts. The female men. Products of the upbringing of their liberal mothers and mostly feminist female educators through the whole school system, an since many of them had either absent or failed father figure, they don't see through that bullshit. They really believe that they get well through life by being nice and non-treathning betas who shun competition and reject arrogance. They are doomed to be walked over by both women and traditional men.

Yeah ok mutt flag.

>name brand apparel
>literally anything tied to a brand

what else would anyone wear?

I'm not hiding. Too bad we don't have State flags PA fags would rise to the top.

here you go

KeK

I got 4.2 pounds of chicken, 2 pounds of broccoli and 18 large eggs for $9

Keto is kinda expensive but I can get a pound of sunflower seeds for like $1.20 so eat a lot of those. Also eating 12 ounces of spinach a day with nutritional yeast for extra protein

>soda
>candy
>fast food
>soy
>processed shit like hot pockets and snacks
>sugar
>energy drinks
>alcohol
>weed
>hipster music
>feminism
>democracy

Everyone doing what everyone else is doing basically. Eat/live like a slob and slave away in your cushy office all day. If you deviate from this your family members/friends all start to get mad for some reason and shame you into doing what they do

>chicken legs

thats fucking disgusting

who the fuck eats dark meat
eat a chicken breast like a normal person

Lmao that guy with his asian baby is so hilarious. He's doing his thing man, let him soy out.

Not enough fat on breast

ew dark meat

>your favorite meal growing up wasn't your moms baked drumsticks

Are you even humans?

Sunflower seeds are underrated

very relevant

Theres a trend of making all beer IPA in the US.
I only like Red beer, but if I ever go to Scotland I want to try the house beer that still has fucking twigs in it,

well these days it's normal to be somewhat childish at 28, and it's not that bad t b h
We're in peace times so this is the new way of living now

Pop music is actual mind control. They use the principal of familiarity and peer pressure to force people into "liking" their shit excuse of music. Ever wonder why that new song doesn't sound good at first, but then "it grows on you?" Yes, that's the kind of manipulation the producers want so that you'll spend more money. It's all shit music, all of it.

I tend to have to listen to a song multiple times to like it

>eating chicken and eggs that are injected with estrogenic hormones up the ass

don't forget to drink your phyeestrogenic beer while you're at it soy boy

lol the guy in ops pic has an asian and son (irl not meme) what do you have suomi-kun? be honest

One time we had a kick back and my friend wanted to bake a ton of drumstick so we'd have cheap food but he put way too many on the tray so they came out really undercooked

His friend, who was kinda a douche, showed up crossfaded and just started smashing on them, and telling my buddy how good they were. The next day he was sick as a dog and figured he was hungover

asian wife*

i don't know, OP. you tell us.

You really can't escape estrogen and chemicals harmful to your hormones anywhere in western world. You would have to give up all plastic consumer goods too if you were to avoid everything that makes you a soyboy.

The point of pop is to sound familiar and good on the first hearing. It's predictable.

It's true art that you need to listen to multiple times to truly appreciate. You need to spend time with it.

It's mix of different factors:

- high amount xenoestrogens in the water and food we consume
- there is basically no reward anymore for white men to strive to be successful because of regulations, taxes, diversity quotas, the fucked up housing market and many other things
- the whole culture is aiming at feminising man, and outlawing actual masculinity

Lesser of two evils. I'll cook it well should denature estrogens they're not immutable

>Making more mutts is better than making nothing
Incorrect, it would literally be better to die off and have the world burn without us than to let them steal our genes and survive the incoming dark ages.

That being said I have a white baby girl, 3 years old, no touchy.

no dumbass chickens and eggs are literally injected with it on purpose

all these keto retards thinking their diet is actually healthy

o i am laffin

How come some ppl have tiny nips and others bigger?

Illegal in America

So should we eat soy then?

Then what's your healthy protein source?

I burned my finger by pre-heating my stove with the pan in it (just washed it, trying to get rid of the remaining moisture) , putting fishsticks on it, and forgetting to put the gloves back on. Any tips, cause my fishsticks aren't even done yet, and it hurts like mad. Yes I'm drunk. No commies allowed.

legumes

yes soy is perfectly (((healthy)))

Well It only takes 30 minutes to an hour a day.

Just stand more. Everyone has adjustable desktops now.

I'm not too worried but thanks for your concern

Let it cool down in a bowl of water, then let it dry for a bit. Put some ointment and a bandaid on, go to sleep. You're going to have a big blister tomorrow and but don't forget your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

Too much tess. Fun fact if your going bald and lack body hair you have high tess. Low test people keep their hair.

Shit!

i'm sure a proud 56%er like yourself would never make a mutt, r-right?

Red ale MASTER RACE

>i have muscles therefore i'm healthy

enjoy your upcoming prostate cancer and heart disease

>*fucks an asian broad once*

JUST

Blame Canada

Pretty much. All the supps and synthetics fuck you up. People don't realize they need to cycles those too.

Internet and feminism.

The first breeds unhealthy and autistic lifestyles, the second makes most modern women instantly reject a man if he's at all, manly(Chad's not included) so they act like harmless children which is the social norm.

And if you really can’t work out at all you can still stay somewhat fit if you stick to a keto, carnivore paleo diet. You will still slowly loose muscle but you won’t gain any fat. The muscle loose will be slower than on a regular diet, but really who can’t find at least 3 or 4 hours a week to lift?

Jeez, I'm either a soyboy or my prostate has to explode?

I'll play it by ear, feel better with low body fat and keto keeps me there

Alcohol and birth control.

>legumes
Literally 1/6 the protein content of actual meat.

>Need 1g protein per 1lb bodyweight (170)
>Legumes: 5g protein to 100g
>170/5 = 34 servings of 100g each
Seven fucking pounds of legumes every day.

I took creatine but stopped. Recently cut out energy drinks. Coffee and a few vitamins and minerals for now

When "Geek Culture" became a thing.

I've thought about this a lot and it would always point to when being a "geek" started becoming "cool" or acceptable in normie environments.

you're a fool and a fatass.

yes because legumes are the only source of protein in your daily diet

fucking idiot don't you know everything has protein in it? keep sipping that cow jew udder paid for by the dairy industry ©

Cheers to my exploding prostate, lads! See you on the other side

this is when it got bad

ya on the real i think it's this, naturally culture have become more tolerant to ppl who aren't alpha and being a numale is "easier" with less effort required. anyone saying it's "le phytoestrogens" has literally 0 remote knowledge of endocrinology

>What is the lead cause of nu-maleism?
white women not wanting families.

>"what's your main source of protein?"
>Legumes
>"You'd need 7lbs of food"
>YOU'D HAVE OTHER SOURCES!
Your other sources better have more protein content than fucking legumes or you still need 7lbs of food you autist.

You are doing it wrong m8. Chicken is too low fat. I mostly eat beef or pork, since you need all the energy in the fat. I also don’t understand why you are eating yeast. I drink a lot of kefir too. You can mix in raw eggs in it too if they are pasture raised. Stick to keto, but make sure you get enough saturated animal fats.

Just buy organic nigger

JEWS

Because geeks create a strong culture. Alternative to hip-hop and another pop shit. But they became pop shit yourself

this is implying you actually need 1g protein per 1lb bodyweight, which is a bullshit fabrication that has already been debunked in medical journals

in reality you only need around 40% of your bodyweight to meet daily protein needs

legumes and whole grains will more than get you there on a daily basis unless you're restricting food and becoming calorically deficient like a retard

I'm heading to bed so here's a response in advance for whatever dumb shit you're about to say:

You said your main source of protein is legumes. Either you need SEVEN POUNDS OF FOOD that's just as protein-rich as your main source. If you're swapping out for carrots or some gay shit you better hope they magically have just as much protein per 100g as your legumes. What I'm saying is, either you need 7lbs of food per day to actually build muscle on that diet (probably more) or your main source of protein isn't legumes.

enjoy those 4 month old chick legs. Out here in retard land we let them grow into 8-9lb birds and they have the added benefit of not being pumped full of chemicals.

>I don't grow muscle
You could have just said so. We're talking about people actually changing their silhouette, not boys.

the age of Kali Yuga