Who else is enjoying these students BTFO the right

The right is in full damage control mode but the victims of the shooting keep BTFOing them. Interesting how Sup Forums isn't mentioning it...how many more kids have to die? Gun control now!

SHALL

Shut up, shill. Everyone is reposting this Twitter thread not realizing it's just a high school aged girl being, well, a high school aged girl: emotional. She hasn't reached the mental capacity yet to think with that thing between her ears and not her emotions.

Now really isn't the time to discuss gun control, teenage girls and liberal faggot need to sit down

ban schools

>I`m in shock, therefore my opinion is more valid than yours

This is actually a possibility with technology.

NOT

300 year old piece of paper

She saw this traumatic event and the effects of gun "rights" first hand so yes, she does have a voice in this matter

NOT

>you don’t understand how I FEEL
>it’s about guns
>guns give people the ability to kill people

Teenagers

I'm sure your opinion on guns would change if you had to go through what she went through

I mean she's technically right that it's about power, which is why (((they))) want to be the only ones with guns

>vets go through much worse in war
>PTSD or not, most are avid gun owners regardless

No excuse for her, faggot

>Who else is enjoying these students

epic boomer meme bro

I have a large folder full of them

>It was about guns
Would getting stabbed and gutted have been better?

They're going to get their sympathy card revoked before the ink is even dry, if they keep this shit up.

No. Beheading is the only proper, correct, tolerant and progressive way for a modern diverse society.

Leftists can bitch and moan all they want. They're not getting anyone's guns.

>highschooler understanding anything of the real world

>guns give people the ability to kill people
ban assault baseball bats when?

BE

Infringed

True, but that’s only because people slap them the fuck down every time they try.

Vigilance is the price of freedom. Taunt a gun-grabbing cuck today, it’s your civic duty.

>I cowered in a closed for 2 hours because I was too stupid to have self defense

>boo hoo my friends and class mates died because they were stupid enough to listen to a sticker that told them not to have self defense in class
how much do you think those retards regretted NOT having a gun on them 2 seconds before they got gunned down?
If every student had a gun, school shootings would be a thing of the past.

all of them

>she thinks guns give people the ability to kill other people
What a pitifully weak existence it must be to not be able to kill with your bare hands.

Give the teachers guns and they will take care of it...it's an issue that solves itself

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Imagine thinking being an innocent civilian forced into a massacre situation you have no control over is the same as being someone who chooses to fight and has training and a weapon. Are you an idiot?

You're right, she should've defended herself by karate chopping the gunman in half. Guns are a huge problem so the answer is more guns? lol

Imagine being a civilian that’s been forced to accept that their government doesn’t want them defending themselves when shit like this happens.

And if the teacher has a breakdown or is quick to anger and has poor judgement?

Australia has banned guns so there's no need to defend yourself since school shootings aren't a thing. School shooting are only a common problem in America, a country filled with guns.

>Muh Australia banned guns argument
Criminals don’t give a shit about the law. America has a criminal problem, not a gun problem.

So your response to my fact is that criminals will get guns, which is untrue if you look at Australia? Wow

Change 'guns' for knifes in the post. Does it still make sense to you?

Faggot. If he didn't want to get shot he would have dropped out of school. Waste of time anyway if you ask me.

Of course they get guns you brainlet. Cite me sources of it being not true.

>,well,
>girl: emotional
go back to where you're originally from

But please do send guns to Syrian rebels to help the good wahhabists fight the evil tyrannical Assad who gassed- oh no wait never mind he didn't- but he is evil believe you me!

The left are attacking victims father for wearing a Trump shirt

>the victims of the shooting keep BTFOing them
Too bad they dont understand that leftist indoctrination and abuse don't give a shit about them and caused this. The solution has been offered countless times but leftists just seem to hate kids. Sad.

My body has the ability to kill other human beings should it be banned?

>coward hiding in a closet for 2 hours
>someone who's opinion matters

she could've saved lives but instead she chose to save hers

Rightfully doing so. He supports a president who would do absolutely do nothing to stop gun violence in America. I bet He thought his family members would be a victim of a gun violence.

not me, i want this world to come together

She's right. Once guns are made illegal they'll be rendered basically impossible to get. No one illegally has a gun right now. No one has illegal drugs. No one has illegal software. Banning the guns will fix this problem. Yep.

>guns give these disgusting people the ability to kill other humans beings
yeah so do knives, cars, a broomstick, a fork, literally anything, if the maniac wants to kill, he will kill, it's not about guns.

so if I get run off the road by a Ford truck, I can call for the ban on them and i have a valid voice in the matter?

So the shooting went on for 2 hours? I wasn't aware of that. She was hiding in a closet for 2 hours? Sounds fucking odd.

Unlike students, don't teachers need to go through psychological tests before completing their training? It's not perfect, but it's more than the students themselves have under their belts.

fire them

Trump repealed HR 40, which prevented the mentally ill from owning guns. It is ironic, it could've been prevented

They're right, research RH40. Trump is a moron

I thought the problem was the magnitude, sure the kid could have brought a knife instead, but how much lower would the body count have been? Guns would allow even some stupid untrained teen to kill a whole bunch of people.

Easy for you to say watching from the safety of your home. I'm sure you'd do the same thing if put in her situation.

An island is a pretty direct comparison to a country that shares a border, that is largely swaths of wire fence, with the stomping grounds of one some of the most heavily armed, well funded, least regulated civilian militias the world has ever seen.

There is a school in the US that has unknown teachers have them and they don't have any problems with it. The whole school does mandatory gunman training like random drills to hide and even defense training. No one obviously would do a shootout there so there's that defense too.

You need a car to drive. Realistically, a gun is not essential to your life unless you hunt for a living, in which case you can have a hunting rifle.

I highly doubt some father who sent their kid to that school would be like

"theres was a shooting at my daughters school and I haven't heard from her. Maybe I should put on this Trump shirt and go looking for her .SHADILAY!"

I highly doubt that.

do you blame Obama for Sandy Hook? didn't think so.

I've been shot at and also shot. I ain't gonna blame an inanimate object for what a human did to me though.

She most likely hid until a cop found her or something. You wouldn't want to take any chances leaving until you knew the coast was clear, right?

Fuck off to nigger africa if you hate freedom so much

>family treated poorly
>women in the family raped
>few kids shot for fun
>have to eat grass soup
>can only take back half of the country
>still no individual rights
>have to eat grass soup
>kind American offers help and eventually elevates your family from this hell
>learn about rights and freedom
>liberal retards want to take it all away

When people die because of free speech you want that taken away too? How you doing to stop it without the second amendment?

lol sure you were

I can 100% guarantee my hunting rifle could have taken down more than 17 in the same time that this dipshit.

Obama took action against guns and responded to these massacres with tears in his eyes, calling for gun bana. Republicans who apparently love bloodshed kept this from happening by voting against him. Trump stays silent through these events and has repealed the laws preventing the mentally ill from owning guns. Understand?

Her twitter is dumbo town

I think they're referring to ALL guns here, not just non-hunting shit.

What is a hunting rifle?

give the students guns

You don't need a car to live. Some people don't own cars in cities. I could ride a bike to work.

Why am I even responding to you? You're either trolling or retarded, either way it's a waste of time.

>Republicans who apparently love bloodshed kept this from happening by voting against him.
Obviously. Is that why he was such a failure at everything he did too?

I dunno, nig, I was in a knife fight and have no probs with knifes because of it. Though, I agree that it's different when somebody stab you in th back suddenly.

Would you go in a shooting spree just because you had a gun? If the answer is yes, then you're the problem and not the gun, because these inanimat objects don't work alone, someone has to pull the trigger.

>in which case you can have a hunting rifle.
be glad this dude used an AR15 instead of a hunting rifle. Shooting down a crowded hallway, a single round from a hunting rifle could take out 4 or 5 kids.

Did the people who fought in the revolutionary war have a voice in it.
>It was like, super scary hiding from the redcoats

Only if everyone in that school also had a gun this would've never happened

Like I said, I figure in this kind of situation the gun just makes the kill count a lot higher than it probably would have been otherwise.

I'm not on the ban guns side or anything, but when people say "it's the people who are the problem, not guns' it's only half true, since adding a gun to this kind of situation would only kill more people.

Republicans where the adults in the room who recognize that attacking gun rights would lead to bloodshed this country hasn't seen for a very long time.

There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. U.S. population 324,059,091 as of Wednesday, June 22, 2016. Do the math: 0.000000925% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:

• 65% of those deaths are by suicide which would never be prevented by gun laws
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – gun violence
• 3% are accidental discharge deaths

So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Well, first, how are those deaths spanned across the nation?
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 75 deaths per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.

This is the most retarded statement in this thread

I could easily run over more than 17 kids with my car on my way to school.

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand, so it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equally, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths

Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific? Yes. How about in comparison to other deaths? Not really.
All death of course, is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime but that is the nature of crime. Robbery, death, rape, assault all is done by criminals and thinking that criminals will obey laws is ludicrous. That's why they are criminals.

But what about other deaths each year?
• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose–THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities(exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide)

Now it gets good:
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical errors. You are safer in Chicago than when you are in a hospital!

• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease. It’s time to stop the double cheeseburgers! So what is the point? If Obama and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.). A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides......Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions!

Ban all tests! Ban all guns! Ban all the Chads that don't pay attention to me! Ban gym on the days I have my period!

I wonder if this idiot realizes that GUNS are exactly what the police used to DE-escalate the situation?

So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It's pretty simple.:
Taking away guns gives control to governments.

The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.

Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs.

So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the whole body of the people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force at the command of Congress can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power."

Remember, when it comes to "gun control," the important word is “control," not “gun."

Cognitivedissonace.jpg

Women buy guns because they don't want to be raped and murdered. They don't necessarily "need" it.

Ban all burgers!

Which law was that? Stop talking like a retard and state facts.

I hope a gang of niggers breaks into your home one night and stabs you to death.