Does gun control reduce crime?

Does gun control reduce crime?
Does anyone have some substantial proof that it doesn't?

I mean.... Chicago

it doesn't because most violent crimes with guns involved usually aren't obtained legally

>Does gun control reduce crime?
Why did you restrict your chart to GUN crime? Are people who get run over by a truck LESS DEAD than those who get shot?

I didn't restrict it to anything. I didn't make it. I just posted a file from my random folder that had gun in it. I'd genuinely like some things like that suggest gun control isn't as effective as purported.

Why dont the Brits start with some Acid control?

Made things a bit worse in France

Hold on, would gun control do anything in America besides cucking law-abiding citizens out of weapons? Correct me if I am wrong, but the cartels just fucking smuggle guns across the border to America, don't they? Isn't that the reason why America is full of spics, wiggers, and niggers walking around with guns that have the serial number filed off

Obama supplied some gun to cartels in the Fast and Furious scandal.

How difficult is it to get a fun here?
Is it worth the licencing cost, which is about $250, or should I just buy a 3d printer?

Gun control reduces gun crime.
Also creates a black market for guns,
Home invasions to steal guns.

Sure. Control for niggers and you will find that the firearm homocide rate in America is actually lower than many European countries

And they want gun control so they can seize the weapons and sell them back to cartels

Same exact trend in America when we banned guns!

Well in Austalia gun deaths were already trending downward before the gun law ban thing came into place, Australia did not need that law.

funny thing is we are trying to sort out the growing acid attacks unlike america where a weekly school shooting is a norm and forgotten about after a month

Oh? You're sending the demographic that performs them back to their countries?

Good for you.

this has already been asked a lot. sage for stupid thread

yeah acid attacks are taking so many lives from the tops of hotels and around schools with children.

Good comparison well done!!

oh and dont forget this is all the blacks fault whereas supporting no gun control is giving blacks the opportunity to own those same guns. yep land of the free!

Baltimore

Someone sounds a mite irate, why don't you go make a nice pot of tea and think about the Queen.

You've your own brown stain now, and it's already taking it's toll.

The gun law was so effective it created a downward trend that started years before it was even put into place.

That's quite a redpill you got there.

>Does gun control reduce crime?
no, it reduces guns related crimes obviously. it doesnt stop crazy people doing crazy things or criminals doing criminal things. thats why banning guns is a bullshit reason. fix your fucking health system faggots. also nobody likes australia.

promptly BTFO well done sir

>does anyone have evidence that it doesn't?

>Mexico

here have another :D
>notice how the countries apart from America still have gun murders

for the US it would increase gun crime and gun deaths for a few decades just because of how much guns are already available and only the criminals and police/military would mainly have them. after that gun crime and gun deaths would go down significantly. however unless you fix the countrys other broken systems it will not decrees murders or crime in general, but possibly increase both as criminals are still left to do what they want largely unchecked.

5 shootings get replaced with 10 stabbings, 8 rapes and 25 beatings. most likely nothing would change unless you go after the reasons for the gun violence to begin with.

Why aren't there any mass shootings in airplanes? What could be the reason for that?

it was already declining. this is a trend continuing regardless of gun regulation, not as a result of it. if you look back at the 1980's it was even higher than in the early 90's.

No. Crime is independent of the weapons available.

nice rebuttal you really proved me wrong! Problem is when someone replies with a comment like that with no effort to address the my statement u just seem like a ass. Some people have been on the internet long enough to get this out of their system and actually want to have a discussion but i guess its still to early for some.

keep screaming and shouting about muh guns and muh freedom as if you or anyone is involved im sure u will shit yourself and run for your life.

People are the problem thats a fact, but guns facilitate them to carry out attrocities. Yes people die in many other ways due to human neglegence, bitterness or preaching to some ideolgy that they support but that eliminating the ownership or making it increasingly difficult to own a firearm would reduce subsequent deaths. Guns provide a easy way to take a life, load the magazine, and pull the trigger, providing great power to weak people being able to do it so easily, put a knife in their hands and im sure as fuck they would do alot less

Bullets cant fly that high up

Listing Australia's "gun deaths" is disingenuous because our crime rate/murder rate/et cetera stayed the same since the firearms law changes. Our rates of assault and burglary went UP afterwards. Armed and unarmed crime also went up, so...

Yes, guess you'll be banning assault trucks next.

This is the sort of stuff I'm looking for

Now show knife, acid, bomb, and vehicular attacks.

Why ask "reduce crime" but only show gun deaths? Why not show all crime or just ask "reduce gun crime"?

Show the trend from 1967 onwards, that's when it started falling

""""""gun""""""" """""""""deaths"""""""""

Notice they dont cover violent crime rates.

Objectivity is needed. These shootings, as tragic as they are, are sensationalized because it involves the youth, MSM gives it 24/7 coverage, and really gives the feels. Statistically speaking on the other hand, gun deaths are much smaller per capita than easily preventable illnesses, car accidents, and drug use.

Are you thick? Look at the one above moron.
Also notice these countries still have gun murders when there is gun control.

Your country for example? Gun crime may be lower but your overall violent crime is still high.

It's a shit OP. Just post some gun control redpills.

You're the one who brought it up first and controlling access.

i don't even like or own guns and yet these threads always depress me. i hate the thought of people all over the western world wanting to defend their families and being told they're not allowed to. it just seems so inhumane to me, like putting muzzles on dogs then releasing them into the wild.

I would love to shoot you right in your fat burger eating face... if only i was allowed to have gun.

They also don't compare the rate in which gun deaths have dropped over time since the ban was instituted vs America. Because the trend of declining gun violence is affecting America at a greater rate and continues to fall.
Although we aren't exactly using our guns to fight to preserve the govt intended for the country. So while I love the 2nd amendment, at this point it is sort of pointless. We have too many faggy degenerates and wastes of human flesh. But I hope that global warming wipes out like everything twenty miles along the coast lines and we can start over after a third or so of the world, mostly third world, dies, and you'd better be armed to secure a place in the world after flood.

Kekd and checkd

It doesn't reduce crime, it reduces gun crime.
Stabbings and and suicide by hanging both went up in proportion to the decrease in gun deaths

shouldnt gun deaths be 0? wow you guys fucked up

What's to stop me from shooting up a school or somewhere similar? Even with some fairly strong gun control laws I can get a decent collection.

No it doesn't. Gun deaths were already trending downward at a constant rate before gun control was introduced. The rate at which it was decreasing was constant, which if it had any impact at all would have dropped even sharper (it didn't), the graphs here and here both reflect with.

Furthermore, the Lugenpresse's table that is in your pic is total deaths, not just homicides. Australia had a castle doctrine before 1996, so the bulk of these deaths were a result of cheeky cunts with malicious, harmful intent breaking into people's homes and getting ventilated by the homeowner.

For some reason in this country, a dangerous criminal's life is worth just as much as a law abiding citizen's, so they decided to take away people's rights to self defence along with the firearms. Would be pretty handy in parts of Melbourne right now I would imagine.

Lets just say black market got the best stuff, no way i could get an AK legally but they are 25-35k in sweden and norway, its quite nice price compared to our legal guns.

If you are scandinavian just befriend some balkanites they run the gun market in scandinavia lol. Dont even bother getting a registered gun, if you ever have to use the illegal gun just run off theres no records of you owning it.

*both reflect this

*no way i would

It's true that Australia hasn't had a big mass shooting since the mid-90s but neither has NZ and both countries had quite a few in the years prior to Port Arthur. Clearly there was something going on besides the introduction of gun control that is responsible

Didn't Howard stop federal funding for mental illness leaving it to state level and the state governments all said "fuck it"?

>had quite a few
we only had one shooting and after that all we did was make that you had to have licence endorsements for semis and pistols

It doesn't. According to the logic of gun control advocates, the mere existence of weapons causes violence.
In reality, they are a tool, not a cause, because you just don't say "Oh, I got a gun now, so I go around and shoot someone without any other reason."

China is making big moves and you're all unarmed in any decent capacity.