Eight schoolshootings since the start of the year

>eight schoolshootings since the start of the year
Oh say can you shart, in the local Walmart!

8 school shootings, 33 body bags, 32 funerals - 178,330 dollars

Shooting a nigger who broke into your house with your revolver - priceless

It's time to euthanize America. It's suffering too much while the inevitable is coming anyway.

There was only 2 that someone actively brought a gun to school to harm others.

The rest were just altercations and bullshit that ended up with people shooting at each other on basketball courts on school grounds

Yeah, and there were zero in China.

And pellet guns, and suicides, and gun shot simply heard by school goers, lost bullets, misfires.

It's a bullshit inflated statistic by a group that should be banned.

Oh, say! can you pee by the mart's early light
What so proudly we shart at the walmart's last closing;
Whose large shits and small shits, through the perilous sharting,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly sharting?
And the mart's re d glare, the diarrhea bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our sharting was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the fat and the home of the inbred?

>using China as a "safe" country
nigga please

Nobody cares about citizens in China. How many of the actual murders do you think are reported when you can see here on Sup Forums bugmen intentionally running over children or others with theur cars, or simply kicking banies out of rage?

Do you count every ants you kill per year? No? Well, that's China.

>The rest were just altercations and bullshit that ended up with people shooting at each other on basketball courts on school grounds
Why the fuck do american kids start shooting each other during argument?

Cringe... i'm really sorry about the education system today. We failed you.

Nothing but a meme. I suggest you talk to some people who've actually been.
Why wouldn't I? From my outsider perspective, I gotta say I'd probably feel safer in China than in America.

They're black.

Oh yes, take those guided trips to the propaganda regulated areas of China, get the big picture huh?

Yeah.
The one who do the shooting there is the government of the people.

I guess Foxconn is a nice place to work too, with great social benefits and retirement plans. Don't mind the anti-suicide nets, it's just to catch your precious jewellery if you drop it.

>people talking in a way you don't like
>first instinct is to ban them
Typical canadiacucks.

No, I know people who worked there. The "China is a third world shithole with a starving population" meme needs to die.
And wow, would you look at that?
>In 2011, the reported murder rate in China was 1.0 per 100,000 people, with 13,410 murders. The murder rate in 2010 was 1.1.
Meh, that's changing rapidly. China is definitely not a traditionally Orwellian commie shithole anymore. Hasn't been for a while.

Well that's a valid argument. The way China allows their poor to be exploited by multinational corporations is disgusting.

Pushing false information in unison with the lugenpress, you're right banning is just not strong enough. They should be jailed.

Not gonna lie this post is fucking killing me
The majority of "white people" in the US are not even worth saving

I know people who worked there too, you can't base your opinion of a country on folks that work for a big firm in the economic centers and metropolis. Go to rural China, nobody cares.

people barely even shart in walmart, don't exaggerate muhammed

>implying those statistics are accurate

show flag

holy shit is that a screencap from Berzerker?

That scene creeped me out

>implying they ain't
There's certainly a lot wrong with Chinkland, I'm not gonna deny that. Wasn't even the topic, though, I started by saying there's fewer murders and I'd probably feel safer than in America.

>inb4 Europoor

Maybe, but if you removes blacks from the USA, it's a pretty safe place despite all the guns. Guns all around make it safer, ironically.

What a ripoff of Japan's flag!

I jacked off in Walmart when I was 14 in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet. I've been tested. No stds that I know of.

beats being unemployed, i reckon.

>A leaf criticising other countries flag

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

poo in fucking loo
your shithole is worse than india's

>Show flag

>dishes out the /bantz/
>cannot take the /bantz/

lmao, what is wrong, is my superior American /bantz/ too strong for you?

he is probably a rich faggot since he is posting on internet in such a shithole
you are a poor fat amerishart

>he's a cuck

>what is proxy?

middle class actually. and that post was made by some disgruntled west bengal faggot.