Playing with google search to find ways around their nigger propaganda bullshit for “American inventors”

>playing with google search to find ways around their nigger propaganda bullshit for “American inventors”
>see pic related

What the actual fuck is this?

>btw typing “United States inventors” or “inventeurs americain” give you actual American inventors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessie_Blount_Griffin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Van_Brittan_Brown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevsektsiya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes you think.

Seriously.

Google doesn't have some anti-white replacement agenda, calm down user.

Sure thing, (((((((GOOGLE))))))))) shill.

Holy fuck.
I did not realise that everyone except 2 inventors were black. Like wow goys. wow.

1/3

Booker invented peanut butter you fucking dumb ass. There are many examples of black's being pos but booker is not one of them. Read "Up From Slavery" he was based.

2/3

just wow goys

3/3

Just poland my asshole goys

Actually, it was a Canadian named Marcellus Edson who invented peanut butter.

that not what goygle says

Search it in French and see the difference.

Wtf is this?

literally nothing, OP is a retard leaf and doesnt know how to read. its black history month so google is promoting it. again, literally nothing. sage

Goy stop. Don't break the conditioning.

1/3

2/3
Ignore these. Totally fake news. These pictures are not even worth dung. Would pay shekels to get rid of them.

Remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000x10^6,000,000

and trust me. No looking at these. Do not compare these to the english results!

You're all fucking braindead.

Looks like someone is being fooled by Jews

Don't happen if search in russian

That's not the point, I've seen this before black history month. Why is the same photo used for what is supposedly two entirely different people?

nigger what im reading is there's two separate wikipedia articles for supposed genius sheboons that both use the picture of the same sheboon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessie_Blount_Griffin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Van_Brittan_Brown

Do a google search for these names and look at the pictures used

It's black week for google okay, but woman week? or were there not enough black american inventors to fill the list?

I have no explanation for it. Someone posted about it in a thread like a month ago too and I was like wtf

It's been like this for a long time. This has nothing to do with black history month.

Very (((interesting)))

That pic of graham bell is a fucking farce and blacked to hell and back and pisses me off

Jesus, you're right.

I bet there are people out there who think graham bell was black more mulatto because of that fucking shitty colorized picture

WE

WUZ

TIME TRAVAZ

Oy Vey! We've been found out!

As much as I'd like to hate on (((Google))), there's a logical explanation to this. When you search "american", it's linked with the phrase "african american" so because of its shitty search engine code, it only brings up blacks

>Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab.

>Aside from these patents and some recipes for food, Carver left no records of formulae or procedures for making his products. He did not keep a laboratory notebook

Ok. Mr.Smart guy. Explain this.

>HOLY SHIT WOWWWW GOOGLE MADE ONE MISTAKE THEREFORE ITS A COORDINATED SHILLING
fuck off and report it if you really care so much

Most of the phrases popping up are "white and black couple" so Google just takes the first and last word and calls it a day. Don't believe me? Search "Caucasian couple".

This invention is pretty cool. This guy might be one of my favourite niggers now.

so its a bug, not a feature?

>Based breathing apparatus user.
>Even deep sea diving is based.
Next was gas tanks to give air instead of open air duct.

It's Jewgle Jewry.

When the algorithms give racist results, they manually adjust them.

It's more likely Google's incompetence than any real conspiracy.

Now if you REALLY want to be pissed off at (((Google))), just take a look at their Google doodles. That's some schlomo tier shilling right there

Its because of the phrase "african american".
You have to think about what people are typing into google and why.
"White couple" isn't exactly going to be a hot search topic.
These days if anything, companies and people are typing "black and white couple", so if you type 1/2 of that (white couple), you're going to get the results for the full phrase.
It isn't google manipulating (in most cases), its social trends in action.

EVEN IN FREEDOM, THE NEGRO GOES BACK TO ITS ROOTS

>OH MY GOD THEY'RE REPLACING TIGERS
See

>its social trends in action
This is more horrifying desu

This one is great.

It actually is

lool

You think so? Search for "white inventors"

After you're done experimenting, go ahead and search for negative terms, like

Fat man
ugly man
crazy man
Murderer
psychopath
burglar
etc...

See what happens.

>strong man
>cool man
>handsome man
>smart man
White is the default when you don't specify race. Any mention of race will break that.

dumb faggot

>non-white inventors
Like I said, think about what people are searching for and why
Everyone is trying to push minority success right now
As for the rest...
>fat man
For this one I think google is driven by American search results, a mostly-white country, fat white americans is a meme, and pc people naturally defer from portraying blacks negatively but whites are fair game
>ugly man
A decent mixture of whites, jews, blacks, etc
>crazy man
See my answer for fat man, but on this one there's lots of stock pics which tends to be white people
>murderer
Now this is one of the best examples of terms google would manipulate first, although the term "mass-murderer" tends to deliver white people. Some movie murderers in here too.
>psychopath
Mostly movie psychos
>burglar
This returns the cartoony burglar pics, which mostly art, and I think most content creators would default to white over black since they could be called racist for making their burglar toon black

Like user said, a lot of this is actually scarier than google manipulating their results. We have a population of people who have been manipulated into avoiding or favoring certain things on their own.

Try searching "White Couple" see if that doesn't rustle some jimmies

Am I too late for a "They all look the same to me joke?"

You're really adamant in defending this.

How about you search "caucasian inventors"? Surely you'll have no excuse then? How can blacks be caucasians?

Or better yet, white man and white woman.
Or maybe European art?

I literally showed all this to my girlfriend just now and she said it's just political correctness and it's annoying but nothing sinister. The hell?

Because niggers don't even know how their inventors and pharaohs look like, they are using cleopatra's face with other pharaoh's queen faces and reverse. Just Google around sites and you will see. That's because niggers don't fact check anything and Google doesn't fact checks anything either, they just displaying results, passing on the dumbness.

I don't have an answer for Caucasian returning blacks

The answer is simple, Google is jewish.

Possibly because no one has ever said "Thomas Edison, caucasian inventor". Google operates on keywords, not abstract concepts.

So in other words, Google instantly links "american" to african? How else is a studen supposed to look for american white inventors?

USA=country
America=continent

Hiram Maxim was a nigger?

Actually after going to the pages where these images are hosted, its making more sense.
The term caucasian is going to be mentioned where people are talking about race.
Nobody talks about race more than blacks, by a huge margin.
Pic related

And you are biggest Jew of them all, cherry picking CNN, not including Fox News and using Lenin out of context. Lets see what Lenin really said AND DONE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevsektsiya
>A Yevsektsiya[1] (Russian: Eвceкция[2], IPA: [jJfˈsʲektsɨjə]; Yiddish: יעווסעקציע) was a Jewish section of the Soviet Communist Party.
>The stated mission of these sections was "destruction of traditional Jewish life, the Zionist movement, and Hebrew culture".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
>Lenin wrote in his project of a directive for the Communist Party "The policies on the Ukraine" in autumn of 1919:
>Jews and city dwellers on the Ukraine must be taken by hedgehog-skin gauntlets,[19] sent to fight on front lines and should never be allowed on any administrative positions (except a negligible percentage, in exceptional cases, and under [our] class control)

And it's Republicans who are biggest Jews of them all, but you will ignore that because you fake wannabe Nazi bullshit.

US inventors = mostly blacks

Any more theories?

"United states inventors", as the OP says.

I linked this not for CNN, but for Bobby Fisher.

Here, if it makes you happy.

The Damore evidence proves otherwise

great point

Cherry picking still, more Jews can be found. All of Trump's children are married to Jews too.

Google was being criticised for its algorithm being "too white". Their response was to spike their algorithm with black people who arnt actually relevant to your searches.

Just ignore that they are there. They are there to the shame of loony lefties and black people.

Only Ivanka, and what do I care? Stephen Miller is also a jew, yet he's not an anti-white open border shill.

No doubt about something being off, was just pointing that by searching "american whateaver" will bring results for the whole continent.

>US inventors = mostly blacks
Again, if somebody is pushing inventors, tagging their photos, hosting a web page promoting inventors, there's a decent chance they're doing it to push minorities
US or USA is simply going to be a tangential term mentioned on the pages where these images are found
Go to the pages yourself and locate the key-words that google is finding

I think the search results reflect a big problem in society today. We give way too much attention to the tiny minority of whiners and social justice extremists.

Half of the US population is non white. Google doesn't want to get on their wrong side.

It's all in the name of (((diversity))), students search for inventors, and nobody wants students to do their project on Franklin, Tesla or Edisson. No. Lets have them research some irrelevant black man elevated to the rank of inventor for theorizing a better way to harvest crops. Much better.

>The Damore evidence proves otherwise
>Their response was to spike their algorithm with black people who arnt actually relevant to your searches.
A bias in hiring and promotion is different than function code in their search engine.
This devious scheme in returning results has to be accomplished with terminology & web development.
They're not entering in the millions of possible searches and manually blacklisting or favoring certain pics they like
Its all about key-words and associated terms

>nobody wants students to do their project on Franklin, Tesla or Edisson
Yes, this I agree with, but its the teachers, students, and people hosting web pages who want this result
When someone enters a term and clicks on a picture, the engine remembers
When someone makes a web page and includes those key words, the engine logs it
When a teacher tells their kids to find something to look up and explore, edison, tesla, etc are old-hat; they want their kids doing diverse fad shit

This

Yeah so they altered their algorithm to include extra blacks.

No it isn't. These are low effort explanations with absolutely no proof.

its true but theres a reaosn why they celebrtae black people onf feb so dont get too crazy

How? Was it the word "black" itself they prioritized?
What about when it comes to negative phases, like we were discussing before? Now suddenly "black" is de-prioritized?
Now mix up thousands and thousands of possible combinations of terms. Are they going through all of them and figuring out which ones to do whatever needs being done?
The physical coding required to accomplish this would be extraordinary, and it would leak.
There also wouldn't be examples like pic related, where they'd want to show white south africans instead of black migrants.
But since people are actually searching for and making pages about pic related, google produces these results.
People act like there's a fucking blackness dial on a desk somewhere that they're turning. It doesn't work like that.

If you search for anything American Google adds some black.

Looks like DuckDuckGo is in on it too guys
I bet all the search engine coders meet up inside a mountain hideout and decide which terms to skew

>What about when it comes to negative phases, like we were discussing before? Now suddenly "black" is de-prioritized?
>Now mix up thousands and thousands of possible combinations of terms. Are they going through all of them and figuring out which ones to do whatever needs being done?
No dodging

How the fuck did they manage to get there? I am pretty sure they are dumb as stone.

What are you talking about?

... terms like "fat man" or "Murderer"
See earlier in the thread