youtube.com/watch?v=FOuPPLF3rDw
youtube.com/watch?v=J5XGWBVCupY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't an argument

sorry i can do whatever the fuck i want in a free country

Stop pretending to not be a Christian.

>christian sterotypes that varg embraces
List them right now faggot.

Do people actually take this guy seriously?

Yes.

An even better channel
youtube.com/channel/UChtX7q64EmTTmVQ5ExMQ5Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=dE_j3lUrv-k

ofc, why wouldn't we?

He's everything we all wish we were

bumpo

mate, go fucking kill yourself you piece of human garbage.

>nuclear family
>is for a pan human brotherhood (being against race mixing does not mean varg hates niggers)
>science denial on par with some fundamentalist sects
>dislikes atheism but is a closet atheist
>vehemently against drugs and alcohol despite pagans being drugged up alcoholics
>dislikes actual pagans, disregards them as ignorant

Checked. He's expecting his 7th kid soon.

7 BLONDE KIDS!!!!!

>having a family is outlandish
Where the fuck do you live?

Literally the savior of the white race

>BLONDE
>the one on the left

how?

>kys
no can do fampai
Come on over and try to kill me. If you kill me I go to Valhal.

I kill you....you don't.

Kiss your wife and kids bye.

It's a school night, user.

There's no such thing as christian.
The bible doesn't know what christians are.

Stop murdering your friends

Give no worship to the fledgling gods.

Praise the elder shepherd of the writhing dark! Praise the re-awakened one, bringer of the new dawn! Praise Kek, the ancient and terrible! Shadilay!

Stop being edgy, delusional larping faggots and acknowledge that christian ideals made the west great

Man, just stop

The catholic church are corrupted cucks, but any organisation unconditionally funded by tax money is like that. However, this doesnt make christian philosophy invalid

Start sucking dick

Christianity is literally a direct product of Jewish trickery

>let's allow non-whites to take over our country and we larp in the countryside
>ice age will kill all the non-whites and we are saved

Christianity is a product of greek philosophy abd judaism. Judaism is the product of egyptian ideas. Egyptian ideas are product of sumerian ones. Whats your point?

>memeflaggots

THE GREENPILL IS THE REAL REDPILL

Christianity = Might

>No nation has ever reached the level REAL Christian nations have reached on a political, economic, military, religious, and social level.
>Pic very related
>Just look at the history France, Spain, Catholic England, Holy Roman Empire, Poland, Hungary, etc.
>inb4 muh pope francis and gay race mixing christians
>only REAL Christian nations get to obtain God's favor
>Countries that have abandoned God (eg. France, Canada, Sweden) are but a former shadow of themselves
>Pagans lived in huts and got shut down by Christian might in just a few decades
>ONE TRUE GOD
>ALL HAIL CHRIST

Your delicate pagan knee will bend and collapse when YOUR Creator shows at the end of times.

Repent faggots.

Also, funny enough, I have a few hand axes I've been wanting to test out.

There's something hilarious about hating one's roots enough to larp a pagan and pretend anyone could take it seriously.

Yup. With the downfall of numbers of believers, the nations fall.
Because they are not even trying to be with God.

Pagan Europe existed for way longer than zion controlled (cr*stian) Europe. Chr*stianity couldn't even make 1000 years.

>stop being an heir to the Throne of the Kingdom of Heaven
>worship literal demons that used to scare pre-Christian germanics instead.

>>No nation has ever reached the level REAL Christian nations have reached on a political, economic, military, religious, and social level.
Roman Republic/Empire > all other

>literal demons
kek. for jews.

Fallen ones are only fallen from jew gods. The "fallen ones" are all white with blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes.......really makes the jello jiggle

The Roman Empire shaped the known region for centuries. Christian France and England shaped the entire world forever. Not even comparable.

The "fallen ones" all share a similar trait, showing the goy- I mean regular, "unchosen" ones the (((hidden))) truths

>only for Jews
The Jews worship Saturn (in the form of Baal and Moloch) and the Babylonian Pantheon.
>The "fallen ones" are all white with blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes
Because they're pretending to be something they can never be.

Lucifer means Bringer of Light, also Truth Bearer.

No wonder (((they))) tricked people into thinking he was the same as the jew (((bible))) character "satan"

daily reminder that christianity is anti race and anti white

Nuclear families or simply monogamous relationships existed in Europe among the barbarian tribes long before christianity - with a couple of lusty chieftans here and there not confirming to it from time to time.

If enough people go off-grid the state will lose it’s direct hold over it’s citizens and have to actually care what they want, otherwise their ghetto niggers will starve.

lel what

Roman Empire shaped France and Holy Roman Empire etc for centuries. Britain and France has been shaping the world for like 300 years.

Pretty convenient not too long the after the yids precious temple was razed and their state annexed, the Romans were subverted by a jewish desert religion which ultimately led to their ineveitable collapse. It took 400 years to become the state religion but hey, whatever you say.

The problem with christians is that their faith focuses more on being brothers with others of your religion instead of with people of the same blood and who were shaped by growing up on the same soil. (i.e. swarms of African christians need your help and want to fuck your daughter, oy vey goy they are exactly the same lambs of God as you gibmedat) it is simply counter intuitive and went downhill since the tenth century.

I'm a realist. Every nation that either did not believe in the One True God and professed that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, or believed but stopped believing, failed. Since Christianity was available to European nations, only nations that were TRULY Christian succeeded. Go back to pagan/atheist/degenerate ways >>> collapse. Simply as that.

Of course the Greeks, the Egyptians, the Romans were great civilizations. But there was no Christianity back then. Since Jesus Christ and the Christianization of Europe, NO a single great nation did not profess their faith in the one True God.

The Roman Empire did, but their ways remained degenerate and their practices pagan, so they collapsed. Today, countries are turning away to the void of atheism, they fail.

Christ is known to us. Bow to him as a nation or FAIL dramatically.

The bible is a jewish book.
Christianity is the biggest of all jewish tricks.

Name magic appears to be strong in this one. You're afraid of Christians enough to not spell them.

For all that being zion controlled they sure killed and kicked out lots of them kikes. You're apparently entirely oblivious to the fact that there's nothing a jew hates more than Christianity.

You have that much in common with him.

>Implying you know anything about "magic"
kill yourself YHWH worshiper

the enemy of my retarded brother isn’t my friend, as most pagans could say about jews and European christians...

The CC has been compromised for a long time

I’m sorry but I’ll never take advice from a murdering convict welfare queen.

This man is a fucking mentally ill moron and if you take his advice so are you.

True. Not even catholic priests where I’m from agree with what the modern teachings of the Vatican are.

I want to fuck his wife so badly but I don't because it's dishonourable to think about

Yeah, all thirty of them.

Pagans are a fucking joke. They don't believe it, no one else believes it either.

Us Christians, on the other hand, not only have handed the muzzies and pagans their asses repeatedly. It's soon time to kick butt again and my body is ready.

Great personal attack, fine argument.

>implies there is "magic"
Must be a frustrating existence for you. All that pride, hate and occult knowledge... that amounts to nothing.

Christianity massacred more Saxons and Balts than muslims. It’s platonic nature and abrahamic morality are simply not effective. There’s a reason why Iberia and the Balkans are swarthier than other parts of Europe.

Christians are supposed to believe in black magic you fucking retard, they call it witchcraft
And it is believed that Pagans and Satanists have access to dark infernal forbidden powers in exchange for their soul

Christ the Messiah came to us. Since then, only nations that actively professed His name, obeyed his Commands, and defended Christianity succeeded. Stop doing just that, and collapse. Turn to degeneracy, pagan ways, atheism, sodomy, ...and fail.

Very few nations/institutions have remained true to Christ to these days. But the reward at the individual level is still happening. The Lord favors his faithful soldiers.

Stay mad basement-dwelling pagan fags. In the eyes of the One True God, there are Christian faithfuls and then the rest. The Creator sees you in the same light as any other pagan or nonbeliever.

>Followers of Christ, mighty Soldiers of God
>The rest: Sup Forums fag pagans, african voodoo priests, buddhists, atheists, etc...

Repent.

Christians fought the Muzzies back. You can try coming up with any other group in world history to do the same.

THIS IS ME IN MY LOINCLOTH, OP, CAN I PRAY TO THE GREAT NORSE GODS AT YOUR PAGAN ALTAR WITH YOU??? MY MOM SAID IT’S MAKING THE NEIGHBORS UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN I PRAY AT MY ROADKILL-BASED ALTAR AND HOWL AT THE MOON BUT THAT’S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A GOOD PAGAN SO BE IT. I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND SHARE IN GOOD WORSHIP TOGETHER PLS LET ME KNOW IF YOU’RE UP FOR IT OK??? I’M WILLING TO TRAVEL, BUT I USUALLY HAVE TO BE HOME BY 11 PM BUT MAYBE I’LL TELL MY MOM I’M SPENDING THE NIGHT AT JIMMY’S AND SHE’LL BELIEVEMIT AS LONG AS I CHECK IN SOMETIME THAT NIGHT SO SHE WON’T GET SUSPICIOUS. PRAISE THOR!!! PRAISE THAT ONE GOD WHO KILLS PEOPLE WITH BAD-ASS LIGHTNING BOLTS!!! PRAISE BE TO US, THE NEW GENERATION OF SUPERMEN!!!

>muh sacred tree

youtube.com/watch?v=FOuPPLF3rDw

>soldiers of God
If christianity preached warrior culture and unity of blood then I could very well see your point, but...
>In the eyes of the One True God, there are Christian faithfuls and then the rest
Ah, alright, so christian Jamal and Janequa are more important to you than autistic Hans, good to know, thanks and see you in church.

Well, if one looks at Hillary and her cronies it works all right... but not effectively enough.

Then again these "pagans" here jack off on pictures of Thor's beard and decorate their butts with futhark and think that makes them anything other than pathetic.

Stop being a soft cock and go athiest you bushy eyebrowed religion Nigger.

Pagan mongols literally raped muslims all day and night.

>Worship White Gods like Freyja, Baldur, Thunor and Wodanaz
I was considering it but then you posted a pic of this faggot and Im like nah

Where are they now?

The type of pagan you are talking about is simply a visible attention whore most of the time. With most pagans they give people no clues about what they believe.

His fat son is not blonde

You fucking idiot, obviously Hilary is not favoured by the Pagan gods, she is a pawn of the jewish god just like you
Show me your flag, heretic

Christians believe in nations under God. That means we do believe people should stick with their own. Under Christian rule, Jamal and Janequa are in Africa minding their own business.

>If christianity preached warrior culture

Don't be fooled by modern teachings

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

You turn your cheek when your brother or friend or enemy hurts you (if you're strong enough to do it).
But when your family, nation, and religion are under attack, it is your Holy duty to fight.

Scientific accuracy confirms the Bible is the Word of God.

This is the one son who looks exactly like him though.

I hope people aren't stupid enough to believe this. This pagan shit has to be jewish trick ffs

#1 gods are invisible so they can't be "white," stupid.

#2 Your stupid superstition is just as stupid as all the other stupid superstitions . . .

and #3, "I see white papal . . ."

Jews don't follow God.

We're not all experts here, but honourable European men instinctively want to destroy Christianity and replace it with something better. We're here to destroy Christianity on Sup Forums, and we will. Only pathetic shills defend it and all they can do is say ''jesus was white I swear''
Soon Paganism will take over this board, and a new order will rise

I'd be happy if I met an actual, believing pagan one day. I simply have yet to meet that mythical unicorn.

Judging by the current amount of mass immigration into Europe, seems like your new Crusade won't get off the runway.

Pro-pagan discussion: the post
/thread

Idk fampai. Why would jews promote the worship of white gods for ONLY white people?

Good luck. You'll need it.

While you're doing the circle jerk with your "brothers" us Christians will inevitably crush the muzzies and throw them out again.

It's not quite ripe yet. Things have to get a lot worse until we start solving the m question.

Except the ones who made up Christianity.

Where is your pride,
Have you all forgotten the laws of nature,
Hailed by our ancestors forbearers of our lands,
Where are your eyes,
Have you lost your path,
Once follow the way of our elders,
The way of the wyrd,
Have you forgotten our pagan past,
Take heed of their call from the forest to the mountains,
The throne of once gods,
Now man ruler of all,
Tell your folk to take heed.
Where is your pride,
Foreign belief and god you wear,
A path that is not for you,
When will you understand?
Your pagan past calls,
To join the march of our heathens blood,
Our pagan past,
Ancestor's pride that is our honour,
March of ode,
Our pagan past to survive,
We must destroy this foreign belief and way of modern life,
Where is your pride.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5XGWBVCupY

2edgy4me

Can anyone even be a serious pagan nowadays? So much of the history and culture has been destroyed and forgotten so how can anyone claim to worship their pagan ancestors if their acts of worship are most likely just perversions of old traditions

Because they are anti-Christ in their behavior, promoting things that go against the One True God. Anything really, no matter how incompatible (eg. gay agenda, islam, etc.); so why not good old paganism. Under Christian rule, we were strong and united. Over a millennium of history made by Christendom (ie. France, Holy Roman Empire, Catholic England, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, etc.).

So what the fuck do you actually want unless you're a jew??? Go back to worshiping trees? Paganism was so weak Christian armies squeezed these nasty practices out of EVERY country in only a few decades (if that). Stay mad.

>So much of the history and culture has been destroyed and forgotten
>t. newfaggot

Lame

“Óðinn actually sends Heimdallr to Earth to create a better human race. His first attempt is called Trell (Thrall), but he is black, ugly and stupid, so Heimdallr pays no attention to him and keeps trying. The next result is Karl (Free Man), who had red-brown hair, is tall and strong. He is still not satisfied though, so he keeps trying. Then finally he gets a son called Jarl (Proto-Norse *EirilaR, English Earl), that is fair-eyed, intelligent, beautiful and fair (European). Heimdallr had finally created a man who is good enough for Óðinn and Valhalla, so he teaches him – and only him – the runes (secrets) of the gods and Valhalla is opened up to his kin. His kin is the only one that will be let over the bridge that leads to Ásgarðr (“the court of the Æsir” or “the yard of the Æsir”). The others will ignite and fall down like rocks if they set their foot on this bridge, that is guarded by Heimdallr.

To enter at all you need to be of Jarl’s kin and be innocent and not bring anything impure, but to be able to leave again after visiting you need to be alive too.