Why hasn't there been any terrorists attacks lately in Europe?

Why hasn't there been any terrorists attacks lately in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/02/15/washington-post-everytowns-claim-of-18-school-shootings-this-year-is-wrong/
google.se/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/europe/201802151061684903-sweden-islam-school/
derstandard.de/story/2000067883995/bataclan-attentaeter-traf-neonazis-in-ungarn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The sand niggers are too busy being balls deep in Nordic pussy. Nordcucks observe in cock cages.

I'll make some for you.

Why participate in terror attacks when you've already established a reign of terror?

It’s not Ramadan yet.

There are now enough refugees that extremists can easily be detected with their help

BTW thanks for the oil wars, now us europeans have to take care of the millions of refugees your US oil wars created

globalists are too busy dealing with brexit

>Why hasn't there been any terrorists attacks lately in Europe?

This would hinder the exodus from the former "caliphate" to Europe. Soon as the relocation and regrouping efforts are completed it'll be business as usual.

And make no mistake, the armed jihad is just one facet of the islamists' strife for dominion, all others are continuing at the same or an accelerated pace.

Reports the uneducated victim of social media from his low-wage temp job

This, obviously.

>There are now enough refugees that extremists can easily be detected with their help
You sound extremely swedish, are you sure you're posting from Finland?

And the latest school shooting was also part of this masterful jihad cabal? lol what a victim to dupes

>And the latest school shooting was also part of this masterful jihad cabal?
Stop trolling/baiting Sup Forumstard. You're far too comfortable with this jargon to be serious.

Lol like a texan pleb would know anything but breitbart -class bullshit about Europe

Why don't you run along now to your white-trash duties, pleb

At least I don't guzzle Alex Jones -level tardjuice like it was cool aid

It's a rotation to keep the sheep from catching on. they will be next as soon as we push some more anti gun shit then back to open season on Europe for a spell.

manifest chaos
in all certainty the kikes & euro powerbrokers + USA were all in on this shit and its part of a masterplan

>Lol like a texan pleb would know anything but breitbart -class bullshit about Europe

they are perpetrating in several eu countries for something to happen simultaneously everywhere as they Repeatedly said.
I cant wait for the show lol

because they're happening in the us.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/02/15/washington-post-everytowns-claim-of-18-school-shootings-this-year-is-wrong/

How are americans planning to pay back Europe for taking care of the refugees their oil wars have created?

Literally millions of people who need to be housed and fed.

You got your oil, what now?

make white people racist so we can genocide the muslims and africans?

Just because you made a horrible mistake doesn't mean we're responsible for it.

All you had to do, was say no.

The same reason Merica hasn't had any Islamic terror events since 11/2016: the support structure was voted out.

>Literally millions of people who need to be housed and fed.
This is what Swedes actually believe.jpg

I don't know but it's not good news, this shit is the best mass redpill ever.

>the support structure was voted out.
I wish you were right burger buddy but this is far from the case.

You know you could have just deny them entry right?

It's cold.

Well lets give it more than 5 minutes, I'm sure the religion of peace will have something to explode before to long.

>make white people racist so we can genocide the muslims and africans?
Divide et impera, make it impossible for native populations to ever unite and rise up against power.

Bin your retarded nazi wet dreams, it ain't happening. You're being beaten as we speak.

Obama stopped paying them and the CIA was told to chill out

And it's only just starting :P

Not anymore than you can deny entry to mexicans.

Theres just way too much of border to control.

Then again, if you cannot comprehend that on your own, I might as well be talking to a shoe.

who is "who" you retard
the decisionmakers are EU politicians paid by washington

>Not anymore than you can deny entry to mexicans.
They can deny entry to mexicans fine, just not effectively to ALL mexicans if they'd be so inclined.
>Theres just way too much of border to control.
Never before have there been this many technological means to assist in guarding borders yet somehow all of a sudden NOW borders are unsustainable? You're confusing you're political ideology/desires with facts friendo.
>Then again, if you cannot comprehend that on your own, I might as well be talking to a shoe.
If anyone in this topic has demonstrated a tragic lack of comprehension it's you my beloved (pseudo-)swede.

Whatever. You're not even allowed on social media out of fear of being labeled anti migrant and losing your high-wage job.

brainwashed dweeb

Sorry for breaking the news to ya:

Anyone with 50 in their pocket can gain access to USA from Mexico.

Anyone with 250, from Canada.

Reality, is it really that painful to you to accept? Ooh don't say, you are one of those idiots who bought the Trump Wall -ticket? *evil laugh*

I mean, he's not wrong.

See this is why white people were doomed from the start -> gullible

Might this have had something to do with the lack of desire to stop this the past two presidential terms? The whole sanctuary, no borders, no nations, they're dreamers spin?

Look at how Trump the reality tv-host is being portrayed as a fascist simply for wanting to not ignore migration/citizenship laws.

If you had even a shred of common sense you'd see the reality of this for the travesty it is but alas, there's no talking with ideologues. Everything should be the way you desire it and anyone who disagrees with you is a nazi hillbilly.

Bravo kid, bravo.

also my assumption
or maybe they know that if they pull off some bataclan style attack the public would demand some kind of harsh retaliation?

They all blew themselves up I guess

>They all blew themselves up I guess
Keep dreaming Molenbeek.

there are no major british or US elections duh

safer than your country, Jamal

Shits starting to deescalate, assimilation will soon begin

They're just roaming the streets looking for sum fuk because the rent is paid by our taxes.

And you think Washington is the top of this? Why is there such a dismissal of the JQ in this rhetoric? "Oh, it's Americans, not jews!" or "Oh, well, yeah, jews, but they're AMERICAN! That's more important than the fact that they're jewish!"

It’s like blowing up your own home for shits and giggles.
You could but it serves no purpose.
They’ve already brainwashed our politicians to suck their dicks and they get everything for free so no point in terror attacking anything yet.
I mean for some reason the supreme court here approved the construction of a mudslime school here..
And the principal is pro sharia laws and wife beating.. yet the supreme court approved this despite heavy demonstrations and flat out NO’s from both civilians and local leaders where this school is now going to be built..
...Sweden yes... nuke us already before it spreads.
google.se/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/europe/201802151061684903-sweden-islam-school/

The EU gun ban has already been voted. No need for EU states to willingly let sandniggers do their thing in order to push more gun control anymore

leave it to Americans to be obsessed with cuckholding.

no need for false flags in the current environment
they have trump now

Segregation. Give the retards more schools.

EU politicians are paid by Israel. So are Washington politicians.

because its not that easy to do and surveillance is on top of all syria-go'ers

Or maybe just maybe now that there are no major elections happening and no "brexit" there is no need for terrorist to influence voters? Bataclan has links to hungarian neo nazis

derstandard.de/story/2000067883995/bataclan-attentaeter-traf-neonazis-in-ungarn

Nice try nigger

How to train next gen terrorists
>make mudslime school
>talk mudslime
>do mudslime activities
>train them in an environment where you’re forced to pay for this training
>watch them kill civilians on tv
Quran is a tool for warfare and they’ll openly brainwash the mudslime kids with it daily until they obey and offer their lives literally by blowing up.

Because Israel / America / Saudis stopped funding their terror cell ISIS when they got exposed.

Cia is busy in the US....

Why hasnt there been any in Israel lately?

The Muslims are busy.

It's Goatfuckimg Season.

Israel must be getting it's on way atm.

Is that what austrian women are called?

>Sup Forums - Cuckposting

>attack on nsa
>same day, later on
>slid shoots up a school

We defeated Hillary =/= ISIS

No joke, sandmonkeys don’t do well in cold weather.

They’ll continue shitting on my country when spring arrives.

It's not that cold in the Netherlands desu

yes. the fat ones.

ISIS has been driven out of the MR and into the EU, they're hunkered down, planning and organising and yes fucking kids.

There's no doubt that something is going to happen, I think in Germany, the rise of the Right there cannot be tolerated, so I think they are going to do something that terrifies any Germans who may be thinking of joining AfD. perhaps a mass attack on a march/rally with assault rifles, grenades and bombs.

>*ME middle east

ISIS got fucked by Russia mostly. It's hardly in anyone's benefit to keep supporting them - the more terrorist attacks the more opposition to the actual invasion. You western cucks are so brainwashed, after a few more months of no attacks you'll completely forget about all this and go back to being extremely liberal.

They're are just now thawing for summer

Muslims have integrated well

ISIS is defeated.

no it is not. UK is worst part of Europe.

Their anti guns laws are working.

yurogibs is falling appart, extreme right wing parties are getting traction, thank God Croatia is too poor to give Muslim gibs, we will fall apart the last. Pray for us.

Yes and Croatia is also too poor to give workers a reasonable salary, Croatia won't fall apart, it will be depopulated like the rest of EE

The Elites know that race war may start

Your people were dumb enough to let them instead of shooting there rubber dingys. You deserve this.

We're not paying shit. Suck it down and wait for the Russians so you can suck then down too.

Dude you are so cucked you're even hating on other whites. And why are you blaming an entire population for the actions of a small, privileged elite?