What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZGcD0zK75NU
youtube.com/watch?v=9gDjQ3KAi1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kangaroo stuff
Who's askin'?

Alice Spings, the Rock band is from there.

Secret nuclear tests.

None of your fucken business.

ayy ya see ya might see sum ayys ayyght m8?

O.Z. rape and crime capital per wikipedia (alice slings).

heat, big rocks, and not much else apparently.

Dead niggers, abbos, and foreign bastards

Petrol huffing

Oy ye cunt how's life out in the bush

Desert and Abbos

(((Pine Gap)))

Meth

Nothing good

a fire that's been burning for 100 years

A mounting roo resistance

The Emu War

Which side are you on

Everything that happens in the US, except upside down

Abos drink, get high off of fumes, and fuck their children.

other than Alice springs and missing back packers pretty much nothing, you cant even really live there as a hermit because of the heat and animals either

Pine Gap.

>Western Australia
>South Australia
>Northern Territory
Is it just me, or are these names lazy af?

>top secret emu army base

Big Rock and fuck all.

Smack bang in the middle is a secret US Military surveillance installation. Sack it off would ya?

Woomera missile firing range.

Kind of, and not really. Some in WA want to secede, NT has nothing but a few ports and a lot of boongs. South Australia is a left wing welfare state with wine. Literally the only thing that happens here is on the eastern seaboard.

>The United States of America

Your one to talk, you've barely even got a name for your country. It would be like if Germany were called 'A Country in Europe'.

I seriously feel for any seppo actually posted there.

Sitting around in the middle of sand and drunken abos with no civilisation for thousands of klicks in any direction listening to the wives of Chinese CP central committee members gossip to each other over who Wei Ling is sleeping with this week.

Punishment posting if I've ever seen one.

no comment

My shitposting flag is showing.

Yeah mate. The brits named the first states, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Tasmania. Then We named the Rest. Western Australia, South Australia, and The Northern Territory. Our A Capital Territory is called Australian Capital Territory, and we named one of our Deserts 'The Great Sandy Desert'

We Don't fuck around with names mate.

>Literally the only thing that happens here is on the eastern seaboard.
Can confirm, cultural enrichment in Melbs, meth crimes in Syd, literally nothing in Bris. Still more action than WA.

Sod off cunt, he doesn't know any better.

I don't. Sounds like some fucked up shit goes on out there. Remember Remeber, The Whitlam November.

Why jewish nose?

West Aussies never should have signed on with the rest of us. They'd have been better off out by almost any measure.

I agree, I wouldn't like to see them leave though. It'd be like Scotland leaving the UK. Someone needs to give them a fairshake in cocksuck Parliament.

And then some guy found a big rock and called it his rock

>The Whitlam November
There's some really fucky shit that goes on over there.
Mining boom's over, what have they got now?

Every state needs to leave and resume genuine competition with each other
>competition breeds innovation
>innovation breeds success
Federation was a mistake - now we can't even close the border with VIC and SA and keep all you self-destructive faggots out.

Dingos

Based of the shitposters nose

Huge farms, petrol huffers.

This.

Sure, if you want to cannibalise the entire country and get bought out by China. Try that shit with America.

Farms my ass.

man dingo fighting

kikery

Germany [among others] was once called the Confederacy of the Rhine, so...

Obligatory post from Kermit's asshole.

Death. Very poisonous spiders and snakes. Trust me, it's true.

People who talk funny riding kangaroos around everywhere instead of cars. That’s my perception anyway.

There's one big mountain range that divides the east and we call it the Great Dividing Range.

There's a huge coral reef that serves as a barrier to the coast and we call it the Great Barrier Reef.

We're a no nonsense type of people when it comes to names. Either steal a dead English blokes name, steal an abo name or call it what the fuck it clearly is.

pic related

that's where the nips test their wmds that they are going to wipe out the waito pigus with.

British literally nuked the area.

Q predicted this

>cannibalise the entire country and get bought out by China
Like that isn't exactly what we're getting right now.
>maximum population size for effective government is 300 000people
>the State governments were designed for 150 000 people
>the Federal government was designed for 1.4million people
>25 million people is totally fine for one government to continue to gobble up power over

Aborigines splitting cocks and fucking the hole

They nuked themselves.

>Like that isn't exactly what we're getting right now.
I know. It offers the possibility of change. We have the most Lithium and Uranium in the world. I understand cob.

>lighting a campfire in the corner of your own room

youtu.be/ZGcD0zK75NU

How the fuck do you think we finally reached a stalemate in the emu wars?
>see

US Base, space moitoring and there was tourism, in ayers rock, but that's ended now since the government has made it illegal to walk on it now to appease the MAH LANDers

Not too much but I work as a cleaner and I clean coon houses here every now and again it's fucking disgusting they have stains that would take days to clean and we only go for a week at most man so the house still looks shit. And the abos like fighting in the street so we get to watch a good show for an hour or two

We had our vengeance

>that abbo mating call at the very end

That's the location of Abbo Hotel (closed due to AIDS).

I don't agree. Scotland has been at war with the English and there is deep animosity felt by some Scots.
There has never been such animosity or history involved in Australia.
We should stay unified we are small enough in numbers already.

You foreign cunts wont last long out there in the outback.

unification is a code word for 'fuck my wife'.

Scots had great influence on this country, as did the English obviously. It'd be like a parental divorce, fuck that for a yarn. They're all left wing cunts nowdays anyway.

>There has never been such animosity or history involved in Australia.
And we are absolutely poorer for it.
Just imagine how much better our society would be if, instead of being a bunch of bureaucratic cunts about it and founding Canberra, NSW and VIC went to war over who was supreme.
>imagine how great the victor would be today
>imagine how hard the loser would strive to be better than them

Why are they there? Does the govt have to pay whiteys to maintain their villages? looks stone age-tier

Whats the whitlam november?
Sounds spooky.

I was talking about England vs Scotland.
Obviously the Scots had a great influence on Australia.
I don't know I have never given it much thought or been analytical enough of it. I guess it could of been a American Civil war effect
I think if we had fought the English it could of had positive effects in building the national identity like it did in the USA. That said most of what made Australia great was the result of this not occuring and waves of British migration.

Dragons

Abbo incest.

The Governor General dismissed our Prime Minister after he pissed off the CIA

CIA Niggers

This unironically

>Does the govt have to pay whiteys to maintain their villages?

Of course. The houses are nice enough when new, they just constant repairs and become uninhabitable after a few years for some reason.

I guess there is no need of endearment for land names when it's trying to kill you fucking goddamn always

It is just another territory promised to the emus after the war.

Classified.

Burger national security.. look up pine gap.

Mad max fighting with emus I guess

Literally nothing (unless you count boongs getting drunk and raping their kids)

>beaked
Lmfao

100% truth!western australia carries the rest of the country

>Literally the only thing that happens here is on the eastern seaboard.
SJW bullshit and Sudanese crime waves.

>What happens here?
youtube.com/watch?v=9gDjQ3KAi1w
the baddest creatures on the planet run free.

Australia should be a state, so should Canada. 51 and 52.

A lot of murders that will go unsolved forever.

Abo wakanda

Secret Aboriginal business, now go away. Pine Gap is just an air freshener factory.

nah cunt fuck off