I found this sick hungry abandoned kitten in the roof meowing nonstop

I found this sick hungry abandoned kitten in the roof meowing nonstop.
I make a tiny box for her and buy a small baby bottle.
>Too big, can't fit her mouth easily
Buy an even tinier bottle
>Too firm, still not feeding enough
I use a small syringe to feed her.
Barely eating any tuna.
Looks sick af and still in agony.
How do I euthanize her painlessly and without spending any shekels at some Jew's clinic?
Also why is it that humans have 100 times more empathy for cats and dogs than they have for other humans??
I spent more money on this kitten than I have on starving babies around the world all my life (exactly zero pennies).

Other urls found in this thread:

animalalliancenyc.org/wordpress/2013/05/what-to-do-and-not-do-if-you-find-a-newborn-kitten/
wikihow.pet/Care-for-an-Abandoned-Kitten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do I euthanize her painlessly and without spending any shekels at some Jew's clinic?
you dont, you keep spending more to save it you dickwad

Don't post this on Sup Forums

it's in agony dickhead.
and not eating enough.
her mother left her for a reason.

This kitten is in your life for a reason, a test. Make sure it lives.

Can it move though? if it is just struggling on the ground, then it's a fading kitten, they can't be saved

Just take it to shelter or to the vet and leave it.

>dude tries desperately to comfort kitten
it's in agony! do it!!!!1

Save the cat white man.

Kill the cat, then yourself right after you absolute bag of shit

>Saudi Arabia
Stop meme flagging
Anyway, this is a test of your moral character.
If anything happens to that kitten you will burn.

compassion towards animals is a white trait, don't let that kitten down

it can move
lol animal shelter for a kitten, this is not Scandinavia. thanks for the chuckle
pretty sure I'm semetic not white

Go to emergency vet

You probably have more empathy for this cat than starving humans because you haven't havevn't found a baby crying on your rooftop. It's also a substantially larger commitment to raise a kid than a cat. To euthanize, grab head and twist sharply. Don't wuss out and halfway do it or it's going to suffer a lot. If you find that difficult to commit to, take that as a hint that you'd be better off giving it to a shelter or vet.

>white
>sand nigger

Pick one

Ring it's neck you pussy

>white man.
He's an Arab

>barely eating any tuna
It's probably still too small to eat. Just try giving it some milk in a shallow bowl to lap up. Fill a syringe with simple syrup (one part water one part sugar) and give it a small squirt into the mouth for an energy boost.

telling a muslim to kill himself. lol not too smart
can't see my brown hands in the pic, ok
I'm not white though but i guess you're right whites have more empathy than non-whites in general.

Just get baby formula and keep feeding it that. Also feed it some de-worming pills. It will get better, trust me.

How do you know it's in pain?

You're a headchopper and you don't know that it's the quickest ,and most painless, way to die if done correctly?

Get a meat cleaver and man the fuck up .

How do you know its in agony?
Small kittens always cry and yelp when mom isnt there when they are that tiny.
Dont you have some old lady that takes care of animals around your neighbourhood?

It's a test by Allah.
If you save it you will get 72 catgirl virgins in heaven

ain't nobody got money for that
wow thanks actual advice
sinking its claws in its face and shaking and twitching too much

Kittens meow nonstop like puppies bark.

Shoot it in the face with an AK

Take it to the vet you fucking moron

Take it to a vet cunt. Are you feeding it baby formula or cow milk?

anime cat girls?
well this reminds of a hadith about a prostitute who went down a well to get water.
when she got up there was a thirsty dog waiting.
she went back down the well and got water in her boots and when she got up and gave it to the dog
god forgave all her sins and she went to heaven.

Call a veterinarian. There might be animal rescue groups too close by with tips or even tools, even though you're Saudi.

>How do I euthanize her painlessly and without spending any shekels at some Jew's clinic?
Put on high heels and stomp it. Crush videos used to be all the rage.

Whats the temp where you live? maybe its cold as shit. give it a warm bath, and roll it up in a warm towel or blanket and then try to feed it with the bottle.
Other than that just go to someone who knows cats or some kinda vet and ask what you could do without paying too much.
If nothing help, crush the head with a giant stone or drive over it with your car quickly.
Or just put it back on the roof with some shelter and some warmth and hope mom comes back.

i don't have an AK :(
owning one in the city = terrorism charges = life in prison
I don't shit money you snow nigger

Baby kittens need more protein, so you might want to get some condensed milk. It comes in cans.

good lad, feed the kitty kat and bring to full health

Is it a female cat? If so, stone to death for being a whore.

I found these two websites for you:

animalalliancenyc.org/wordpress/2013/05/what-to-do-and-not-do-if-you-find-a-newborn-kitten/

wikihow.pet/Care-for-an-Abandoned-Kitten

Just get it antibiotics. Most of the time feral cats have infections that can be cleared up with $20 antibiotics

cow milk, we had cats before and they drink cow milk
>even though you're Saudi.
your guess is right we don't have that shit here
3rd world country

cats drink water. put water on a plate. put plate infront of kitten. relax.

Have patience.

Shes tiny, shes a nursing kitten.
She needs kitten/baby formula.

JUST GO TO THE VET FOR SOME ChECK UP ITS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE TO LET HER gET CHECKED OUT.

One of the links I sent you said do NOT give cow's milk. So if you can't find kitten formula, condensed milk is the way to go.

It also needs to be very warm, so if you have a heating blanket or heating pad, or a heater, keep the kitten by that.

It needs feeding 6 times a day and apparently it needs help to poop.

You're a good man for doing this, don't give up!

Hold on a second muhammad hated dogs...

lol, i don't know if it's a boy or a post birth abortion
thanks I was thinking this was gonna be mostly advice on how to kill the cat but hey maybe this kitten is destined to survive sickness and live.
noted
how have i not thought about this?

Nigger

> But user Its in agony!1!!
You sound like a woman on her period. Man the fuck up and nurse it to life or confort it until death. Much like the rest of western civilization.

Also take it to the vet or give it medicine. In any case lots of animals shake and scream when their young or hungry and away from the parent

This.

That kitten is like 2-4 weeks old. Of course it can barely eat food.

You need to bottle feed it with a kitten milk replacement because it can't eat solid foods. You need to feed it that way until week 8-10 when you can ween it off onto solid foods considering how weak it is.

Adult cats drink cow milk, kittens need baby formula. That's what I used for my new born kitten when the mom ran off. Take it to vet, ask for some shekels from somebody and pay it back. Doesn't cost that much maybe 20$ at the most.

Are you guys even allowed pets?
Dogs are haram, no?