One Piece

Will they get another colorspread? Like last poll with just the top 10

Reminder to ignore LuNa shills.
Pudding does not affect SaNami.
Sanji is still flirting with Nami this chapter

WHERE MY BLACKBEARDAWGS AT?

What's wrong with you today? So many threads.

Canon now?

Damage controlling LuNafags

I haven't been OP threads lately. How many faggots screamed "HACK" when Oda changed Katakuri from Logia to a Paramecia in the tankoubon version?

This guy really loves that pairing.

Are they good?

Not much since everyone was laughing at LuNafags damage control. And discussing ships

If you like romantic Luffy X Hancock stuff, sure. No fat old men, rape, futa, orcs or any of the other stuff that make up 95% of One Piece doujins. At least for the ones I've read. He's done a lot. Just vanilla.

When will we get a good Hancock doujin?

They are good. There's a few other good ones too. In fact, she's one of the few characters that do have good doujins.

He needs to draw her tist bigger though

Is the chapter out yet? No memes or trolling please lads.

Not yet. It's been delayed

No chap this week

Koreans are out

To be honest, if any of you faggots can read korean and post the text, I can clean the chapter and post it in english in the next few hours.

whats the deal with marcos popularity anyways? i only read the manga and i canĀ“t fathom why he would rank so high. Design is beyond lazy and he seems to have less character traits then even friggin Smoothie. Can anyone explain that to me?

We could, but then again, you just call us autistic faggots and keep complaining that you don't like him. So why even bother.

Japanese women find him hot. That's why he's on the body calender.

Where were you when CavenCock got confirmed?

Somebody got triggered last thread I see

>Japanese women find him hot

Marco is so hot he's burning blue.

I didn't saw last thread, I was sleeping. Can you give me a recap?

LuNafags got assmad because of the colorspread basically cofiming LuHan

>the absolute state of SaNa post this chapter
It just fucking confirmed SaPu faggots. Oda will NEVER ship the main cast with each other, and I cannot wait for the asshurt after your terrible headcanon never comes true

Dude, there are like less than 5 actual SaNafags.

Not true. There are thirteen and LuNa has eight. LuHan has one more shipfag than SaNa.

Reminder

RIP Enelfags