White Celebration Thread

Denizens of Sup Forums: With the release of the Black Panther movie, we are in for a veritable shitstorm of nigger hate threads. I literally don't care how much any of you hate niggers, to be honest. Like we need 800 threads with the same tiresome memes. Kudos, I guess. I'm glad this jungle fever shit will never get old for some of you kids.

But some of us aren't perpetually fascinated by niggers, thanks. Some of us don't have to deal with their bullshit. Others of us are so sick of dealing with them, that niggers are the last things we want to see.

I propose that we derail nigger hate threads by discussing pictures of European accomplishments, namely ancient architecture.
>see pic related
Unless you're a complicit, willful practitioner of cuckoldry, then why would you even oppose this narrative?

Below is the copypasta that I use to derail nigger hate threads. Please feel free to share. I can't do this alone, and I feel like I'm the only proud Caucasian left on this board. Cheers, mates.

------------------------------------------------------

Since you hate niggers so much
>stop listening to nigger music
>delete all pr0n with nigger women/men in it
>stop visiting mixed race pr0n sites
>stop dressing like niggers and sporting nigger style
>stop using nigger slang, even if it's for lulz
>stop emulating nigger style; i.e., high five, fist bump
>delete all nigger memes and jokes, and stop sharing and telling them
Do it, faggots. If you don't like niggers, then stop benefiting from them in every conceivable way. There are plenty of white accomplishments and European culture to be proud of and celebrate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halley_Research_Station
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Space_Telescope
youtu.be/djBSunzqi4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't hate niggers, I just hate poor people and many poor people are niggers.

Modern accomplishments are also worth noting. Pictured is the Halley VI Research Station in Antarctica.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halley_Research_Station

The white man used to be a proud lot. Brave pilgrims immigrated to The Newfound Land to tame it...to master its resources. They were confronted by vast wildernesses, but that didn't stop them from creating a great nation that reflected their noble European heritage.

The Hubble Space Telescope is a fascinating testament to the capabilities of the sober Caucasian intellect.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Space_Telescope

The lack of participation ITT is as telling as it is disconcerting. I'm sure enough of you have folders full of racial epithets and charts of FBI crime statistics. And yet nothing to contribute to the glorification of your own white race. I suspected as much.

fine nigga damn

Where this stuff at

There are no depths that can prevent our curiosity. We have reached the most harrowing depths on the planet, and won't be satisfied until we have mastered our understanding of all nature.

This shouldn't be a chore

Whats funny is that shit like this thread are coming from faggots like pic related, you have nothing to do with our people you mutt amerishit brown mongrel, you are not white you are a nigger too

Henry Ford's assembly line: A crowning achievement in capital industry.

For one, you have no idea my family heritage. Also, why focus on what divides us?

just remember that they weren't americans yet
so as a modern american... you ain't having the right to be proud of these brave men wondering and surviving in this now asfalt and concreted wildernis

So modern America isn't a glorifying testament to its European roots?

>Hungarian

Seeing as shitpost threads are bumped by the hundreds even at this hour, I guess niggers are to blame for the lack of participation ITT, eh?

I have a few contributions.

I agree, I would love to know the location and time.

>I propose that we derail nigger hate threads
nigger detected. heres some niggers fighting in chucky cheese in america

youtu.be/djBSunzqi4c

I don't give a shit about the politics.. it's a movie.. its from marvel.. is it any good.. so far it sounds like its kinda politically infected and strained to me

Your pride is so fragile that you get triggered at niggers claiming a comic book is real life. I'm just laughing at that.

I dont hate niggers.
I just want them to go back in Africa, where they belong to.
Niggers have history, but they dont fully honor it, and they just want to undermine white's history by pretending our heroes were black.
And if they dont, they just say we destroyed their continent, and brought death and destruction, but when you look at Africa before and after colonization, we totally built this continent, and the chinks are making profits on it.
>pic related

Nigger wont be able to become black people and civilized people if they are crying like fucking retards because muh colonization and muh slavery and blame the wypipo.

What's sad is that niggers can rally with pride around a fictitious movie based on a comic book, but white people don't have enough pride in themselves to stand-up for their own heritage ITT.

>implying my one thread against the movie is more pathetic than the countless others

Just imagine the brilliant mind behind those skills.

Go leave a one star review for it on metacritic!

It's reasonable to assume that the sculptor is Italian, but beyond that I'm not able to tell you anything more about the artist as it wasn't in the original image's title.

If you liked that piece, you'll probably admire this one as well.

>they think Greco-Romans defined themselves as white

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Please, save Europe.

I have lost my first job, my brother is in prison, my efforts feel so weak in germany.

whites are in danger, let's post on Sup Forums

St Teresa is Jew btw Bernini had to do this "ecstasy" when he ran out of money. Degenerate tbqh

Holy fuck, it's Bernini you idiots. Italian baroque sculptor, considered the Michelangelo of his time.
Sup Forumsfags brag about their white history, yet know nothing about it.

What else is there to do?

Ran out of money, had to work. Sounds pretty white to me.

anything but sitting on a computer

You black pilling faggots don't realize that all of Europe is in danger, I've never seen anyone so retarded, if Sup Forums could stop it's absurd brother wars and Unite it's efforts to save all of us instead of "GRECOS AREN'T WHITE, FRENCH AREN'T WHITE, OH? ITALIANS ARE WHITE?" We are all in Europe we are all in this, we have a history together, it's our duty to protect that history even with the smallest contributions, please, stop choking on your own autism, Anons

Thanks user.

We're all learning, some just know more than others.

But I'm too depressed and blackpilled to do anything else.

Nothing will change until normies start missing meals.

My brother is in jail for "Attempting to revive Nazi extremism".
Public actions must be secretive, otherwise we must wait.
Our war is a culture war, fabricate all the propaganda/counter-info you can to save yourselves and so your children can have a future, a clean future where they're surrounded by their beautiful white kin, by their own history and their ancestors' achievements.
Please, Sup Forums, realize that your duty is a heavy one and take what you do seriously, no more brother wars, we're in this together, for the future, and for our ancestors.

Do not go gentle into that good night... rage, rage against the dying of the light
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>stop listening to nigger music
>delete all pr0n with nigger women/men in it
>stop visiting mixed race pr0n sites
>stop dressing like niggers and sporting nigger style
>stop using nigger slang, even if it's for lulz
>stop emulating nigger style; i.e., high five, fist bump
>delete all nigger memes and jokes, and stop sharing and telling them

I already do all of this, OP.

Jesus you faggots are so easy to offend, it's incredibly hilarious to see insecure guys like you get worked up over stupid shit

Sup Forums needs to make a catalog with every known European artist in it
We need more architecture, but must importantly we need EMPOWERING WHITE ART, promoting manliness, reminding these whites of their European ancestor warriors, we need masculinity if we want to win, I am early Gen Z, though my redpilling was thanks to my Chad brother, all of you Men need to become chads, and promote it more than anything else, if you Men stand up and assume authority all of those feminists will lick your feet, the cucks will want to redeem themselves no matter what it takes.
Even outside of art, propaganda featuring Chad whites [ Nazis could be a great tool in infuriating the masses and gathering national attention ] murdering niggers and slitting the throats of kikes.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!!
>to school.

European accomplishments, namely ancient architecture
muahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.

If you'd of said modern architecture, you woulda hada point, mahahahahahah

Frank Frazetta's art for instance
Is a GREAT example.
It is not old, it is American, but it has no modern values.
It promotes the Man's strength and the woman's femininity, this is real Chad art.

redpill me why sweden has such an insanely high representation per capita among discovery of elements.

you did racist things, racist
racism racism racism
#votecorbyn

I'll try not to, my ancestors would be displeased if I did.

>Nazis
>Murder

Aggression is not a virtue, but resolution and being firm is. Man is not a dog, and he shouldn't be. The kind of art you suggest is too closely related to our situation and doesn't promote virtue.

Shakespeare used foreign settings because it meant he could teach certain lessons and virtues without getting caught up in politics, so did Orwell, so have other successful artists.

The left directly refers to reality because they are vain, and because they perceive themselves as automatically in the right, but we are not in that position, and we are not like them.

Look at the painting in this post. It promotes virtues like nationalism and femininity, and yet shies away from politics. What kind of reaction do you think it'd get if it was set in the modern day?

I honestly have no clue. Scandinavia was late to industrialise compared to Western Europe and probably suffered from having a smaller number of total scientists and research facilities which could share data.

Being 100% Swedish might have helped, however.

>My ancestors would be displeased

Mine too, haha.

Other than that, I agree with you. The promotion and adoration of virtue is direly needed.

You are right.
I must not give in to mundane violence and rage.
But, I believe, that it would attract the masses, the Men, alot more than virtue, millenials are very skeptical about virtue.
We need to show our strength, and when our fellow Men wake up, then we will teach them about Virtue.

Do you disagree?

Lovely architecture. Shame the sky is grey, a shot taken during nighttime or heavy rain would be preferable.

Strength is a virtue.

A painting of an early European pinning down a wolf with a spear or one of Atlas having to support the weight of the world on his shoulders would send the same message, but wouldn't scare normies away or come off as rage.

We can show strength, but we can also show control and humanity. No one wants to follow a madman.

Other than that, I think you have the right ideas, at least in my opinion.

Hunagarians are a noble people, unlike you fucking muttshit

Shamian, Guangzhou, China
island with european architecture, felt so powerful to be there

By the way, sorry to hear about your brother.

You'd think if his ideas were so obviously wrong that he deserved to go to jail for expressing them that it'd be easier to persuade him to renounce them than to send him to prison.

I would offer you a job if I could and you were qualified, or even if you passed a minimum iQ threshold, but we live in separate countries. Best of luck finding a new one, for which you may want to spend less time on the internet.