The Young Turks Has A Mental Breakdown Over Florida

They sperg out over the shooters voter record, True Identity and Profiles, The Gateway Pundant and Sup Forums. Come get your lulz while it's hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4cJTv12CT8

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nikolas-cruz-confession-florida-school-shooter-gunman-who-is-he-a8213451.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the young turks
>has armenian co-host
explain this

Bill the Butcher did nothing wrong.

I've never quite seen the rational there myself either...

Guys seriously he's a white supremacist!
> kills 14 white people

Does it seem to anyone else like Ana Kasparian is getting a little chubby?

Checked, and every time I look at her I visualize a set of nuts on her chin

Imagine complaining about "racist comments" in 2018 with zero sense of irony.

I would feel bad for these idiots if they weren't so fucking repugnant.

I find myself rooting for him when I see that movie.

I think most do, we're just vocal and admit it.

Don't let your meme's be dreams XD

Do you support him because of his political views, or because he's fucking badass?

Fuck it, im bored

REEEE DELET

:)

La Ana I'm bettee than you
La Ana get off the stage you fat fuck

>Houston my sides are go for launch over

Lol I bet he was in the thread yesterday he is using exact words about us not caring about lying for exposing their anti white bias.

thanks user ive been hardpressed for lulz these past few days

"I'm not racist see I have a nigger friend"
Same logic that fat cockroach uses.

>he's a white nationalist

They copy our larps and present it as news yet we are the fake news lel

In the first 2 min of the video he almost chokes up and say's" they were posting" but caught himself before saying posting. They were here on thread, and it almost makes me think they were pushing the whole alt-right profile (they falsely and purposely id's as the shooter) that they have featured in the video.

Holy shit, she actually is somewhat attractive!

This most likely

>White nationalist shoots up a bunch of kids a majority of them white.

And this somehow helps white nationalism? Just like Paddock was a white nationalist shooting up a country music venue?

Do these people actually fucking think?

i think they think the aim of white nationalists is to get firearms banned because we all know how badly the right pushes for gun reform.

remember, we're just fools to them, left right, black white. just stupid morons without a tv show or platform. worker bees.

Lol. Man, I haven't seen someone cumshopped since HWNDU. We need "1 Lulz Thread" just as a tension breaker from all of the other crazy that's going on right now. A place just to chill, bullshit, meme and mod (Strictly political though). I can't stand being soooooooooooo suuurious all of the time. When were having fun, is when were at our best.

They would do well to remember that their pride goes before destruction and their haughty spirit before a fall. Then again what do you expect from a bunch of heathen bugmen.

What the fuck is this subhuman on about?

web.archive.org/save/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nikolas-cruz-confession-florida-school-shooter-gunman-who-is-he-a8213451.html

I'm pretty sure the Independent of all places would've reported a connection to any even vaguely right-wing organizations.

>video titled 'fake news'
>chunk says the republic of florida militia lead him on to shoot up the school