Why is christianity so pathetic? Is it the OG soyboy religion?

Why is christianity so pathetic? Is it the OG soyboy religion?

>pagans lost to the most cucked religion in human history

Turn the other cheek and ill break your fuckin chin

T. Muslim

>religion
>soyboys
On what earth

>Jesus said to basically leave people alone and let them rot in their sin so that they may one day reach out to him and be saved
>Christcucks turn around and start the Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades
Way to go retards, way to completely miss the point of your master's teachings.

Not an argument spiritual semite

On this one. Turn the other cheek like this truly christian family.

It is not pathetic, it works well inside a group. If there is a fight between two factions the group is weak, a civil war makes a nation weak. Christianity keep people together. Strength from unity.

Ah Yes, because there were no civil wars, chaos and disunity after christianisation

Soy boys are atheists, they worship consumerism, and the way of the crowds. They are lemmings with no original thoughts of their own. So no, having morals and striving to be divine does not overlap with being weak.

It is not perfect, but without Christianity it would have been worse.

>divine
>jew on a stick

Pick one goy

yet another Lefty pol shill thread. what's OPs name goys?

Let me give a brief summary;

Originally a tribal judaean/israelite religion, segregating itself from the pagan tribes around it, they worshipped what they saw as the one true god, Yah.

Yeshua al massiach came to earth, gathering a mob and picked out some jewish low class laborers to be his disciples, teaching them as a rabbi, which the increasingly secular and corrupt establishment didnt like and also allegedly worked some miracles

Then he was crucified, nailed to a stick. And this crucifixion was the blood offering to end all blood offerings(Leviticus etc), which ushered into a new covenant for all the goys from the earth to worship YHWH through Yeshua al massiach. They can, as st Paul says, now become fellow heirs of Abraham("let me pimp out my wife, kill my son and mutilate my dick") patriarch of the jews. The same nations/goys who are condemned and cursed to eternal servitude, extermination and destruction in the OT(sacred christian scripture, all written by jews ofcourse), can now be redeemed if they fall on their knees before Yah and wash away their filthy sinful human and heathen nature with the blood of Yeshua. This is what is meant with "salvation is from the jews."

You can cover it up all you want with hellenistic sophistry, neoplatonic mysticism and pagan customs, but this is christianity at its core. A semitic cult. Christians are spiritual semites who enter into a covenant with YHWH, become circumsized in their heart.

And then I havent even mentioned its docile morality, its recent pozzed degenerate liberal state of affairs, its colorblindness,...

Christianity is unity, which only the jews want to possess. With out it you get pic related, which I'd rather not live in. This is a world without religion, which is what most Western European countries are starting to resemble.