Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?
>villain is black supremacist that pretty much says "fuhk wypipo"
>hero is a Wakanda nationalist that believes in keeping out refugees
>believes in tradition and a civil war happens over an outsider
>in the end he exposes Wakanda's power level and sets up embassies to help start giving aid but still keeps Wakanda secluded

Its honestly in the very least a less bluepilled movie than the rest of the MCU, but it only got away with it because its about Kangz and not wypipo

Its not what I expected at the least. I even forgot to greentext that Wakanda has a wall to keep out outsiders and preserve it's own culture and way of life

so they actually hailed a comic adaption movie in the cinema?
What the fuck is in the water in the us? jesus....

No no, I made them hail.

>be comic book nigger
>greatest hero your people will ever know

Somehow, I'm not surprised at all.

>greatest black hero was made by a white man
What did they mean by this?

so did they really have to show the world they had spaceships when they could've just done philanthropy?

>greatest black hero was made by a white man

Not quite.

>Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber on December 28, 1922 in New York City, in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents
>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised. His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg, were Austrian Jewish immigrants
>Joe Simon was born in 1913 as Hymie Simon

Probably not but I'd imagine people would start asking questions and get too curious about how they're able to give so much.
Ashkenazi Jews then

I mean he's the king so he's bound to have money. Are they really going to think "man wakanda must be a futurist utopia"

>Ashkenazi Jews then

Yeah. Special Jews.
Not at all like the other Jews.

They're almost 'White' Jews.
Take a close look at history.
All the 'White' people you whine about? Jews.
>Wyte people are ebil an sheeit.
Jews.

>OK, but what about...
Jews.
They're all Jews.
>Bullshit! My wife's son looks cute as fuck in his new costume!!
Thank god you stepped up to the plate another man left on the table.
Tell me more about your wife's son.
faggot.

his name... is hymie

Why do white people always complain about jews, but then gladly take credit for all the things jews did?

No, and stop starting threads on this movie

make a movie filled with non-american blacks about a black redpilled superhero
black americain flock to it, getting redpilled to shit.

" Black Panther rules a fictional African country as a king. The country is conservative, anti-globalist and nationalist. Pride in your race and county of origin is emphasized "
LOL
SJWs are going nuts over blackpather being an alt-right

>Why do white people always complain about jews, but then gladly take credit for all the things jews did?
WE
WUZ
KANGS!

*Niggers were shipped from Africa to the New World by kikes.
*dem shine shoe is a debt owed by Jews.
*The boats that shipped niggers to the New World were owned by kikes.

Jews were innocent!
Din Du Nuffins!!

Yes, he is our guy.

We should take an example from the Black Panther and Glorious Wakanda and strive to protect our ethnostates while solving other country's problems over in other countries rather than importing them here.

Nails