>TreasSec Mnuchin @Senate Finance Cte 2/14/18
c-span.org/video/?440973-1/
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Jordan FM Safadi 2/14/18
youtu.be/lcyRTYTVXOs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Getting real tired of hearing about Black Panther, it's everywhere
News and social media

I come here to take a break and what do I see? People posting shit like pic related. For fuck's sake

American thread nad american threead only.

fuck you

#BladeWasBetter

How do we combat the turkroach menace on this board?

Seriously though
Blade was great. No way they're gonna add vampires to the MCU though

>Activists who want California to leave the United States have filed papers to set in motion a process they hope would end with Golden State voters deciding whether to secede in 2021.

This is the second attempt at a “Calexit,” as supporters call their effort. The first measure died last year during the signature-gathering process.

Secession supporters, who say the Trump administration is specifically targeting their state, will begin gathering signatures to qualify a ballot question in 2020. That initiative would ask voters whether to hold a secession vote — and, if it passes, that vote would take place May 4, 2021.

The secession vote would instruct the state legislature to formally declare California’s independence from the United States

I love you all -- Thanks for being there

Japan can be fren sometimes

#WorldWideVampireConspiracy

we aren't going to accept nuclear subs from you, just accept it

mass shooting false flags arent about gun control

they want you buying guns they think its funny

remember when they were pushing those prepper shows a few years ago

>read synopsis about OP pic
>it's about kids "being bright and cheerful on a dark world"
MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T INSULT MY INTELLECT

>Some motherfucker's always trying to ice skate uphill
No seriously what the fuck did he mean by this?

It will never happen, but I like to fantasize. Imagine. California exits. The US invades and kills them all and takes back the land... One can dream.

Tear down those walls frog

I live in Arizona, can I sign that?

kek I hope people react like this, the hero lives in a country where they literally built a wall to keep undesirables out and is super nationalistic.
Even if he's a nigger they must see the delicious irony.

Gotta love Akihito

dont worry OP i share in your pain, thanks for baking fren

the real question is how the fuck mccain is still alive. what kind of jew magic is he using?

It would be great if they actually secede. They want it and the rest of the country wants it

Akihito is a fine man, people genuinely love him and his wife who go everywhere despite their age and health. Hope Trump does the same after his two terms are up

I'm American at heart

god damnit kiwi, checked. Quit giving him digits or he's never gonna die!!

you did wrecked havoc earlier though :-\
>so what time will the next episode air?

maccain will die. and so will you

>non Americans don't understand why we have gun rights

Gee, I'm shocked.

Think of all the Congressional seats and electoral votes.

We would also lose Feinstein.

Everyone poops too.

He laughs because he knows he hasn't long left
Let him laugh, may God forgive his twisted soul

I don't know if shills post this image thinking that makes McCain look good but apparently some people don't know that laughing for 15 seconds straight with a look like that on your face makes you look utterly terrified.

Noooo not the gigakike

This

>anime thread starting pic

>All other races have slave mindsets
>Almost half of whites adopted their mentality

How about this, let it be it's own country and then immediately invade it and depose King Moonbeam.

AWOO! NN FOR REAL THIS TIME! SEE YOU GUYS IN THE MORNING!

turks are literally behind all the anti white posting. ever since they range banned turkey it's gotten worse and worse.

>ask a man whos dead in a few months if hes afraid of some guy he works in the same building with

dumb question , he probably doesn't fear anything but his impending doom and if he'll burn in hell for his sins or not.

>complaining about anime on Sup Forums

This.
He puts out an air of senility rather than confidence.

I just finished it and I need others to share the pain
night

nn

stay awake you fgaggot

>cant vote
>doesnt resign
>Trump cant say shit because he has brain cancer
>writes cucked DACA bill with coons
>cant turn up to vote for that either
McCain is the only one to stump the Trump

what time is it in the US even? the thread is dead pretty much

I WUB MY GIRLFRENS

Leddit supposedly has a photo of the Florida shooter shooting a pistol in a magazine hat in his backyard. What's the chance the dude was right wing?

>pain
What happens? I thought it was just cute girls surviving in the cold winter. Does someone dieded?

throttle

4am east coast

4:22 am

I made it back from the store!

3:23 am where I live. I woke up a half hour ago and if I don't get back to sleep I'm going to fall asleep at work. Send help.

People already found this voting registration info: registered democrat, active in 2016

You answered your own question.

at current year, all things considered, it really is, but the manga ending was a little bit too much for me desu

How did it go? What did you need to get, fren?

I hope trump put that tumor in his brain. Somehow I hope he was responsible by some means.

user, are you living in the past? It's current year + 3 already!

>160687419

YOU PIECE OF SHIT
YOU BETTER
STAY AWAKE
OR I WILL BURN DOWN ALL YOUR MAPLE TRERES

YOU SON OF A BITCH

What did you get qt

>just cute girls surviving in the cold winter
It is, but it's sad because they're all alone. Nobody died but I'm mad that they have nobody but each other and it doesn't even bother them, didn't expect it to end in the same way it began. Even sadness is better than being numb

>go against federal law
>surprised when their state is specifically targeted

please secede, it has been too long since the last time we've got to kill commies

>FRENS

It doesn't work that way.

>reading the manga
of course it'll be more painful, what were you expecting

it went well, I bought a chicken for eating. and what we call knekkebrǿd, but I don't think americans know about those. it's like a weird kind of bread we eat with brunost.

It was the Trump curse. It would have killed him if he was not highly curse resistant after being haunted for years by the soldiers he betrayed in Vietnam

wouldn't put it past xrumph

> the absolute state of /bant/
Seems like the same foreign powers that colonized /qa/ into /2D/random/ are taking it over.

We’d have a West Virginia situation on our hands. California would sucked from the United States and then Jefferson and Mohave would sucked from California and rejoin the union as the new 50th and 51st state. Everybody wins. Except for California, which would die the death it deserves.

have you seen what Sup Forums has turned into? a bunch of autistic turks and nigger supremacists

>complain about animu on something-chan
remain upset

You guys sure do eat strange food, and I'm from a cold northern fishing town. I'd like to visit sometime fren. How is it in November? I might be in Swamp Germany so it's not too far

>knekkebrǿd
I had to look it up but I know what that is. I actually enjoy that stuff on a regular basis. I dunno if there's a real term for it in English, there probably is but I just refer to them as crackers since that's a big umbrella term that can mean any flat cracker like thing. I dunno if you're supposed to dip them in anything or put spreads on it or what but I just eat them out of the box as a little snack by itself, don't even eat them at meal times usually.

>I'm mad that they have nobody but each other and it doesn't even bother them
You missed the point then.

I left Sup Forums long ago, right around the time Mods started enforcing a "no fun allowed" policy and banning anything remotely fun, even "power ranking" threads.

Reminder that journalists are scum

>deez crackaz be shootin ma ass evrytiem i be lootin
>gun control pls

other people put all sorts of things on it but I don't eat it with anything other than brunost

november gets a little dark and gloomy. try january-february for snow feels or september-october for autumn feels.

One of the first threads i saw when i came back was some shitty eceleb boxing match post thread. It was full of "u mad wyte boi xd" posting, and cancerous memes

> Dear Sir/Madam
> I am Karim Mubjktu, a Nigerian Prince that just got recently deported from America leaving a small fortune behind ...

This. Ruined a great board for absolutely no reason.
Does your wife complain you're always here? Or wonder why you put so much effort into American politics?

>leftists when I call Rachel Maddow a "xenophobic conspiracy theorist"

I've stopped going there. To get that link was the first time I'd been there in a while. I never did go there much. It's for retards.

>1 vote
>five stars

t_d general should be pushed back to redd*t

most boards on this site have gone to shit.

> Does your wife complain you're always here? Or wonder why you put so much effort into American politics?
I do it in my many daily commutes and mostly from a phone, rarely at home.

you leaf fucks STAY AWAKE

BACK TO R E D D I T
A
C
K

T
O

R
E
D
D
I