Are ameriposters going to have to flee the US if the left gets back in power 2018/2020?

Are ameriposters going to have to flee the US if the left gets back in power 2018/2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnPSda7bc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mutts should stay and die in their shithole

no, I will stay and fight my brother

You’re giving me nightmares OP

fuck off we're full

Nobody said we would go faggot

youre going to be that Germany doesnt force you to take American refugees?

>shithole
Do you know who your PM is, faggot? kys

>Nobody said we would g-

I cant. I work with the spooks.

lmao no, Trump and co will be ousted and we will get plenty of new reforms and regulations

And then they come for pol users and reeducate us

that's when we shoot them

Two branches that I work with specifically have a team designed to do this. They are prepping.

I didn't think Trump could win back in 2016. Now the democrat party is in shambles and Trump is incumbent so he'll probably win in 2020 unless the Democrats can scrounge up a genuinely charismatic and moderate candidate.

>Responds to people saying they'd stay in America by posting open invitation to a country no one thinks about ever and then telling them to fuck off

that dude from the future said trumps going to win again, dont worry about it

no matter what happens im not leaving my home. ill just have to "deal" with it.

Nah, i will enjoy my free healthcare and free college. I could give less fucks about muttland collapsing in 10-20 years

We’re talking more on the lines of 3-4 bitch nigger

Where will you go?

No. 10 years before shtf. Mark your calender

no

My prediction: there is no chance we lose power until 2024, and even then, there's still a chance that another Republican will be elected.

The political pendulum is still swinging Right and will be doing so for a long time. The Left has gone quite insane and the average person can see it.

>He thinks Drumpf is pro-white
Oh boy

you're not going to do shit.

you're going to drown in a sea of shitskins all while complaining under your last breath.

Depends on how bad things got to be honest. If the completely disarmed the public and had BLM and ANTIFA using mob rule in major cities. Then yes I would consider leaving the United States. I doubt that will occur though if a democrat got elected though. There is so much red tape surrounding the constitution. I doubt that the Left will succeed in accomplishing majority of what they want. Before another Republican takes back control of the White House.

It will never happen, we rule the world now, soon the world will submit and allow Sup Forums total control. All decisions of government in every country will be based on Sup Forums threads.

>if
Try when. Normies aren't completely stupid. The jig is up.

Delusion: The Post

>muh partisan politics
>muh republican wins
keep playing the game goyim

Fuck that. Do not be lulled into conplacency by the left getting btfo in the last election. The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance. Eternal vigilance. ETERNAL VIGILANCE. The march of leftist tyranny is but temporarily abated in this country. Use this time of cheap guns and ammo to stock the fuck up. Food, water purification, medical supplies, comms, spare vehicle parts and fighting gear also. Train with your weapons. Become proficient. We will defend our liberty to the death like the great Americans of our past.

Jesus Christ user, you barely scraped through a win even after 2 full Democrat terms under king nigger. And that's only because the dems had the worst candidate in recent memory.
The pendulum has not been swinging right at all, you delusional memeflagging idiot.

not going to lie, i was really planning on it if hillary won. i was going to be fresh out of my active duty obligation but still have 4 years of individual ready reserve time left. I honestly would've taken my gi bill and ran to whatever foreign school with a transfer student program would accept me. but if the dems beat the gop in 2020, i don't think it'll be that big of a deal. that is, if the candidate isn't another shit stain like obama.

if you haven't guessed by now.
ameircan politics is pretty much
bags of hot air and fear arguing with each other on two things
1)how the world will end
2)what we should do about it

everything is posture
everything is a gesture

the only reason americans will flee the country is if theres
1)invasion
2)nationwide disaster that would result in declaring all American citizens refugess
3)the lost city of atlantis rises from the sea, or the hollow earth theory is proven true

>canada
>not a shithole
lol. shut up and kys

Trump is unlike anything the Democrats have ever seen. They don't know how to handle him except to lose their minds...

They key element in 2018 will be turnout. Democrats are very angry to the point of being delusional, but will be voting. Conservatives "have" to show up and not be complacent.

I will stay but if things go to shit, I will move to Hungary because I'm part Hungarian and it's one of the few homogenous European countries left. I'm already learning some of the language just in case.

Just hope that support for Donald Trump hasn't wavered at all if you're in the US, but the thing is I don't think it has, one good thing about people who voted Donald Trump is that they seem to be deterred by all the squabbling the media is doing, so you just have to either hope that the democrats choose a really unpopular candidate or Donald Trump has gained a little more support over time.

I don't think either scenario is that unlikely, if the left does somehow pull through and win people on the right will just have to swallow their pride and become one with the left and undermine them from within, dependant whoever the left votes for in the US. The people who're on the right I feel now aren't as complacent as they were when Obama was in power and the right could really do with holding the democrat candidates feet to the fire and exposing the hypocrisy of any candidate they vote for and turning the left against their elected candidate.

Remember boys, the poison pen will end a nation, much more mightier than the sword.

BAD MUTT!!! You've been a very, VERY bad dog! Now it's time to put you in your place... You will be punished severely for EVERY SINGLE HATE CRIME that you have committed during the Trump presidency!

Oh... and we will torture you for info on Russia

Honestly with the desperation of the left to win plus the improvement of Trump's popularity I would not be surprised that the Dems overplay the illegal voting and end up being caught beyond a doubt of election fraud. 4d chess.

It won't matter, the people who are still leftists don't care about the rules. They didn't seem to show any bit of concern about how Yahoo News was a source that was used to open an investigation. Trump Derangement is in full effect.

Could you imagine the fucking autism of the shitlord burgers in one big room.

I don't think you understand leftist reeducation

>Leave
We were never really here to begin with.

>if the left gets back in power 2018/2020
The lefts never were in power in the US.

Just like Gore Vidal said it back than
>“There is only one party in the United States, the Property Party … and it has two right wings: Republican and Democrat.”

And since extreme market radicalism reigns supreme in the US a true left party would never be allowed on US soil. IMO it's a joke that drone murderers and war criminals like Obama are considered "left" in the US in the first place.

I do. They starve and beat you to reprogram you. Rockwell spoke about how they do it.

The Dems rigged 5 states.

lol

they are not getting "back in power" ever again...and even if they do, all they are gonna do is get hanged and shot and stabbed and bombed and burned and raped and wood chippered because this subversive lil shit show is over and no one will ever again feel the need to pretend to have an opinion they dont or be filled with fake outrage in a celeb led struggle session.

the people are done playing games, if voting doesnt work, if the rule of law means nothing then burn it the fuck down no survivors...and the more tasty burgers that can be made from lefty sacred cows in the process the better...i'm putting A1 on mine by god...

nah, murricans will simply be assblasted and probably paranoid about leftards wanting to ban guns for the rest of eternity...be certain though, they will enrich the shit out of them with our cholos/brayans and a shit tons of crazy as fuck muslims. It will be like brazil tier hellhole but much more dangerous because it will be a mix of niggers rabid arabs and degenerate pochos

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnPSda7bc0

kek

Source?

I want to fuck that fox.

That means when a mass amount of people goes missing expect rebelling and riots for weeks and a war

Why are you going to fight your brother? Is he black?

I didn't realize Luxembourg was so tsundere :3

>white flight takes place on a scale never seen before
>government tries to bus in the 3rd worlders to the white areas
>they all mysteriously disappear
>either the government takes a hint and stops busing them in or else they're going to make the world shit their pants with an American civil war