WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-YCZr0epts
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ

KANGZ

these nogs are actually empowering

Why are black people like this?

KANGZ

>Whaaaaa my wh*Toid ass is on fire!

this is by far the greatest Disney marketing campaign of all time. Walt must be rolling in his freezing chamber

>having such little relevant accomplishments throughout the course of history that you're using a jew movie to celebrate being black
fucking kek

this is pathetic. id be embarrassed to be black

I feel like this is all one big spy op of six gorillion magnitude. Shit is just crazy

It's going to be interesting seeing the death toll, fights, looting box office candy and popcorn and theaters trashed because that's all niggers know how to do.

Any progress on that petition to have profits donate to black people? Would love a response from the film stufion

>b-b-but Sup Forums thread this movie would flop because only white nerds like cape shit
Kek. Salt-right is butthurt that black people can come together to celebrate their race

please tell me this is not real..

*but Sup Forums said

>Have educated, literate, qualified black president who won Nobel.
WE
>Ignore black ex-president as a role model, go for "I'm a be a rapper and drive Lambos n shit"
WE WUZ
>Support gang culture and believe they ruled egypt
WE WUZ KANGZ
>Argue with qualified archaeologists and historians on twitter that they were pharaohs and rulers in ancient times
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIETTTTT

>leaf

>hurr stupid black claiming they were egyptians
>jesus was totally white though. da joos stole our culture

Could you imagine if Wakanda and Zamunda joined forces?

It's basically the same as people dressing as elves and hobbits for LotR.
A well functioning civilization is high fantasy for niggers.

Please tell me this is satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-YCZr0epts

Blacks people paying to see a film instead of streaming it for free?
>the power of the Jew

“Throw me into the ocean where our ancestors jumped off the slave ships because they knew death was better than bondage” ~ Killmonger

I—I'm feeling like those people couldn't have been your ancestors then............

leaf please

....spilled BBQ sauce all over the chairs for tickets we didn't pay for!

MY FUCKING SIDES

>Boy runs into dead body in suicide forest

Life is satire.

This is basically tragic. A literal black comedy.
They had a fucking president but still feel so insecure that a superhero film is extremely culturally important.

>implying they didnt chimp out at the entrance until they were let in for free

>a well functioning society is high fantasy for niggers.

good lord Jared Taylor is right

... he was right all along!

>be me
>work at movie theater
>get off work and the rear windshield on my car is smashed to shit
I fucking hate niggers.

So... that movie with the vampire killing black super hero didnt happen? Blade?

these sloppy nigger parasites are truly disgusting

slavery was a mistake, they should have been shipped back to Africa after they were freed

Truth. And some of the most easily manipulated people I have ever seen.

>a harrowing tale of a loose band of nogs with a quest
>the quest is a harrowing one, to find the one true rang and destroy it in the fires of murderinc(tm)
>the disparate band could have completed this difficult task if it were not for a few minor hiccups
>none of them can read a map
>the elfniggers hate the midget niggers
>the midget niggers hate the pale niggers
>and the hobbit niggers sold the rang at a pawnshop for crack money and lost the ticket

niggers are like a sick joke from nature that went too far

What am I looking at?

I am embarrassed.

holy shit madcucks how is he still existing lel

I have my 80s getup when Ready Player One cones out next month.

Seems hypocritical that Sup Forums gets so butthurt about black people celebrating their culture and history whilst saying white "culture" is under attack by "da joos"

Whites are to blacks what you claim the jews are to whites.

Rolling around laughing hysterically as the nigger dollars flow into his burial chamber. Probably still pissed that the Jews are pocketing most if not all of the profits.

Really? This is what finally does it for you?

>black "people"
>black "culture"
get back in the oven you rotten kike

Racist Disney thinks all Africans are the same ethnicity.

By Disney logic all jews are arabs.

It is
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

A comicbook movie is not a culture faggot.

HEY GUYS!!!

Anybody seen the movie? How was it?

The critic reviews give it "100/100, best movie in history, second coming of Jesus Christ".
The "user" reviews give it 5/10 "meh, boring with shitty CGI".

I have a free kino ticket and im wondering if i should use it to watch niggers live in their imaginary country.

Sheeeeeit.

>fanbase is cancer
tell me something new. as if some white people havent gone too deep into their movie lore fantasyland themselves

I'm going next week with my friends and I'm one 100% sure it will be just another marvel movie - enjoyable but not exceptional.

Celebrating a fictional rose tinted view of the potential of untouched African nation's as if it is something real that was stolen by the White man.

Will the shooting further hurt this piece of shit in the box office?

for some reason the CGI in marvel movies is getting worse and worse with each new movie..... wonder woman had pretty bad CGI, and the reviews say nigger panther is just as bad, if not even worse.

Black Panther is a white chick flick

This is funny though, nobody complained about blacks playing lead roles in the 80/90/00's since it wasn't an obnoxious political statement, they were just human beings rather than empowering propaganda. As far as I'm concerned it's just counter productive and diverse

It wasn't too long ago that 12 years a Slave came out and didn't have nearly the same amount of racial politics attached to it.
And that was a film about slavery. Something that actually happened.

Maybe people are just tired of CGI? And WW isn't marvel.

They did tho, it’s called Liberia and is a shithole

nogs would pay to see this.

Is there a white people's guide to seeing BP in the theatre akin to the MLP movie one since aspies have no sense of awareness ?

WW was groundbreaking as it starred the first woman of color in a leading superhero role.

Do you see full theaters? Even worse, look at the first pick. That looks like outside food and drink, they aren't even supporting the concession stand.

Django Unchained too. I get the impression that they are much more interested in the Wakanda fantasy than they are in having black heroes in films

moving aside WE WUZ stuff, it's a modern marvel flick, average quip-infested comedy with an underwhelming villain/story

This is pretty funny desu

the unironically are user. they are. last few weeks ive been dealing with non-african niggers, and im fucking disgusted with them.

Isn't this the plot to the film Friday?

i suppose it is.

here my review

saw black panther. Niggers everywhere eating ribs and watermelons. bunch of damn degenerates. easy to understand they fuck monkeys live on welfare and suck dick.

Cgi takes alot of time and money to do properly. Disney makes pirates of the Caribbean, they have top notch Cgi.

It's just jews being jews and cheaping out.

you dolt, niggers always live in imaginary countries: either ones where their lies 'matter' (western) or where they dont (african)

What about Halle berry in catwomen?

this has to be coming to america cosplay.

she was shit. eartha kitt was way better. and she wasnt a mulatto iirc

ITT Sup Forums pretends they weren't giddy all over "The Man in the High Castle"

and thats with her man jaw

>celebrating their history

>Madcucks
You know damn well what the latest Goss on George is

Dick's novel was great, in his speedballing fucked up way. i can only assume the series fucked the intent of the book as hard as lawnmowerman did neuromancer

did not like the scene where the two black men rape the little 6 year old girl, kill her and throw the body in a dumpster. the audience cheered as two niggers had sex in the back row but that was simply wrong.

niggs are so dumb

Planet of the apes, the prequel of the prequel.

lazy cunt. make an exploitable

That is so racist!

Any idiot can enjoy Rick and Morty, it's just down to your sense of humour.

These people need something to identify with, or believe in, or just strike their egos. Religion did this for them and the rest of us could just carry on with our lives. Now that religion in the west is dead, these poor souls need something to cling to again and tell them everything will be alright.

> Apple
> Tesla
> Black Panther
> Rick and Morty
> Football teams
> Leftist politics
Etc...

All this over a comic book movie
Peak American insanity

>son of god
>not white
I know you're a fucking leaf but get a hold of yourself for once.

Cmon user

>lawd of da Kangz

WE WUZ MOVIE ATTENDERS N SHIET

I knew it.
I fucking called it

They are going to start handing out traditional mud cookies in the theaters to other nogs as a sign of their 'rich tradition'

Blacks btfoing other blacks since always.
That's why blacks force themselves into white areas.