Buyfag Thread

Read the guide before asking any questions:

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/-/253077225833?
ebay.com/itm/-/253077226414?
docs.google.com/document/d/1KWjra6x0r0tmq2ACseZso7HZ1YfPqeeLn_3zD-ttZQc/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop buying with your dick.

I am the dick

Can I buy with your dick instead?

>Nep arrived today
She's actually better than I expected. Broccoli did good, I might actually get their upcoming Kuro fig as well. She's also a LOT lewder than expected, and Neps aren't supposed to be for lewd.

tfw still no proper display case and lighting

>keep making new PR of cardfu
>but keep making literal WHO secondary merch
They just released info on some huge oppai mousepad for some card only character, same with the dakis. I just want anime merch. At least its pretty...

Broccoli has like 10% chance to be decent

Batoru

I never buy with my dick. All these figures are beautiful pieces of artwork. Even the nudie ones.

Feed her eggplant.

Document the results

>Nendoroid Nep cost most than this

Batoru to you too
>pic related is even prettier in person

I need these huge American titties in my life!

DFC>

Big fake American titties!

For fuck's sake, where's my low angle back shot?

Too round.

>tfw i own a nep nendo

ugly tits.

gross tits

they look like grapefruits

Fuck, I love Iowa's design so much. I actually like how the breasts are sculpted in that one, love it when anime titties are so full and round like they're going to pop!

Probably getting Max Factory's Iowa too.

GK have better ass

The size is good but the shape is a bit weird. Max Factory's looks better in the boob department but I don't like the damaged version as much.

I want to get Mutsu amakuni so bad, she's best boat, I hope her price will not skyrocket.

Not happening

>exclusive figure
>popular character from a popular franchise

You probably fucked up by not pre-ordering her user.

Where the doujin preorders at?

じゅしいい~

I'll post my chart closer to the event.

Stop killing my hopes >:^( sheez, I have spent so much lately.

Wait. Why is her hair color so pale again? The photos from a little while back had her with the proper blue hair.

>Amakuni
>KanColle
>Not skyrocketing
You dun goofed, boy. We told you about thinking before slamming that preorder button.

Buying doujins is addictive.

I have spent 130k in figures(including shipping) in the last two months so you can't really blame me.

Shut up or they might change it, I like silver/white hair better anyway.

Is it wrong to be on the fence over this figure for so long? If not this month (or by the time preorders close), I might snag her on the release day.

You're telling me, I have 106 and counting already.

Up to about 20 on my C92 order so far too.

Is that really supposed to be rei?

Got my July order. I can't wait for the rest of these megucas.

I hear you thinking right now. It's like you've learned nothing. Nothing!

Not as bad as I thought it would be, I like it and I'm an ass man.

Absolutely.

I feel like the shirt is a little too loose around the breasts, looks a bit awkward at some angles
still cute

What me and my dick do is between us.

roman, pls

They really weren't bad impulse purchases since there were 5 of my grails(including two copies of one grail) among those scales.

I can't wait for the inevitable makaizou/nude mod of this scale.

>a little too loose
I feel the same way, except that they're completely loose and that if the fig had actual nipples they'd be fully exposed from any angle even from the front.

>no nipples
Only reason I didnt instant p/o

That's not the same sculpt as Amakuni's

such an odd choice, nep doesn't show nipples in canon material but not for lack of trying, and figs usually give nipples where there is tease like katsuragi from senran
well she's still cute and all, and the upskirt staring dogoo pillow is a nice touch

>My Remilia Scarlet Dakimakura has been stuck in Richmond since Tuesday morning

Ok guys, you, uh... processed it... you can put it on the mail truck now... please...

Fuck that.

Post figures with big round asses.

ew don't do this

Post your cats

Oh well. So we still don't have any pictures of Amakuni's ass?

No

Why?

>not having cat with any animu
Why even bother?

How lewd is it?

I love these two so much.

Its okay, Canada so liberal they probably will give you an actual child as an apology for making you wait.

have fun

>canada

You called?

Fuck user, you should start running

Happy Birthday to the buyfag discord!

>order qualified for Amazon free shipping
>shipped by Fedex
Wait, am I going to have to pay fees? If I'd known their free shipping was Fedex I'd just choose standard. I'm scared.

sometimes it takes longer, especially in the summer

Show us the Boko

>discord
>not posting .webm
Why do people do this?

it's discord so it's full of retards.

discordfags are dumb

Ok

I just bought her swimsuit one, but still this was an instant pre-order because GOD DAMN.

Selling my One Piece figures on ebay for $60 if anyone is interested.

ebay.com/itm/-/253077225833?
ebay.com/itm/-/253077226414?

wtf those are 7k sealed, to make it even worse they're are joint figures so you can't sell them used for the same price they had when they were new.

Well I was looking at the prices the action figures were going for on ebay. Some of them were going for almost $100.

But if an user on here wants them, im willing to lower the price of both of them

I've been buying from Manda and I just thought, How many of the figures I've bought belonged to now dead Japanese buyfags?

There are thrift stores in Akiba that just by browsing, you know that some were sold by next of kin. Wildly unrehearsed pricing.

Noice!
I need to get me now

Satan confirms, Kashima is and always will be the best.

Its Richmond so with any luck some chink processed it and is too busy masturbating to send it out

>Daki spent 3 days just sitting in customs

I swear, if there are extra customs charges on it...

Selling some figures if anyone gives a fuck.

docs.google.com/document/d/1KWjra6x0r0tmq2ACseZso7HZ1YfPqeeLn_3zD-ttZQc/edit?usp=sharing

You must tell us why you're selling, it's a rule

Just selling because I grew out of it. Just trying to make some of my money back.

Noice

Why so many Gwendolyns? I don't want more than one figure per character, but all these are tempting me.

She's Odins Sphere's Saber

still another year until she releases but I don't give a fuck anymore, I have waited this long already

preorders are up