I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY MARTIN SCHULZ LOST

Was it failing to finish primary school twice?
Was it having book seller as his only formal education?
Was it having no previous political achievements, but end up being a member of the European parliament?
Was it being one of the ugliest MEP?
Was it the raging alcoholism?
Was it begging people at his rallies to shout his name and clap?
Was it paying shills to call him the next Donald Trump?
Was is The_Schulz?
Was it the MEGA memes?
Was it not being for GroKo, but then for it?
Was it shaking hands with George Soros?
Was it claiming the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people?
Was it being involved in the destruction of the EU free trade organization?
Was it bringing the SPD down to 16% and making it irrelevant?
Was it the strong push for more refugees in Germany?

Or was it because he is a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty Zionist Jew?

Geez I just can't seem to put my finger on it!

Other urls found in this thread:

theeuropean.de/juergen-fritz/11819-martin-schulz-der-multimilionaer
ksta.de/politik/bundesparteitag-spd-waehlt-martin-schulz-mit-100-prozent-zum-parteichef-26222870
rp-online.de/panorama/fernsehen/tv-kritik-illner-martin-schulz-war-ein-opfer-von-sigmar-gabriels-schwaeche-aid-1.7400535
swr.de/report/presse/eu-tagegeld/-/id=1197424/did=13302262/nid=1197424/gc8skf/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ruft mal: Martin Martin
Pretty much sums it up. I think it was the combination of all the things you listed.

germans just arent big fans of the jewish people

>EU Boss who gets his ass constantly licked in his Ivory tower in the EU where democracy does not exist believes his own pro EU propaganda, assumes he will be succesfull because of it

>Takes part in an actually democratic election and gets assblasted

Basically its proof EU commisioners have no Idea of what the people of the Union actually want

I think it was his Jewish rat face.
Germans aren't quite asleep enough to not notice there is something definitively wrong with his face.

>Was it failing to finish primary school twice?
is this true?
why hasn't he been kicked out of politics?

Kek, didn't know this either
What a cuck

>Or was it because he is a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty Zionist Jew?

Isn't the rest of your post just a more long winded way of saying that?

could it be that Germans are anti semitic pieces of shit?

>Was is The_Schulz?
Best thing is the_schulz was some Sup Forums shitposter false flagging.
Like the Schulz Zug always had a speed of 1488 in it at all times.

Those devilish blue eyes

Contacts

>Carry Merkel legacy who sold Europe to the 3rd world
That's it

It's really simple.

Nobody ever believed what he said during the election. The "social" party lost it's status of being ... well social ages ago. The SPD is just another one of those parties that are sucking some big companies cocks. Heck, pretty much all parties by now are just some market radical socket puppets of just different industries. All big parties in germany are just different shades of neo liberalism. No matter if you vote a "social" party like SPD, greens (or even the actual Die Linke) or conservatives like CDU or right wing parties like CSU or AfD you get the same politics of privatization, deregulation and worse and worse working conditions.

Heck, the AfD is directly financed by some millionaires (like Mövenpick group) and before riding the alt-right train was playing the card of market radicalism all the way. They're no "alternative" but more of the same (or worse) shit that we had over the last years.

>Was it paying shills to call him the next Donald Trump?
this. it was awesome to watch his downfall after that. he could have gotten away with it if he campaigned with this from day one....but no, we give kikes to much credit, this one is really dumb.

but then, Chaos works for us, not for hem. he created the perfect storm with all your mentions.
get fucked shilz, please stay in the EU parliament where you can do some more stupid shit, help us end it faster

He has that repulsive Jewish hook nose.

Or for example the fact that, while in Brussels, he had his chauffeur drive him to the parliament to check in and then leave to grab another 350 or so euro and then leave

>Was die Flüchtlinge zu uns bringen ist wertvoller als Gold

You forgot this one OP

Seems accurate, but we need proofs.

---
theeuropean.de/juergen-fritz/11819-martin-schulz-der-multimilionaer

god's chosen ladies and gentlement

Indeed. It falls under strong push for refugees, but should have included that golden quote as well.

I can imagine some hook-nosed devils in a secluded board room choosing the next easily manipulable loser to be their head drone and agreeing that Schulz was the runaway favorite.

I mean that guy sounds and looks like a fucking loser. It's not hard to "elevate" someone like that to a good position and tell him it's what he deserves because of his smarts and he'll be your lapdog for eternity. That's how all left wing drones work anyway. They're all Martin Schulz.

>Nobody ever believed what he said during the election.

Many people in NRW shilled for him. I personally know so many people who voted SPD. Agree with SPD losing its meaning and it's not only in Germany, but elsewhere, Brazil, Sweden, US, Canada, etc. All democratic/social parties confirmed liars or criminals.

ksta.de/politik/bundesparteitag-spd-waehlt-martin-schulz-mit-100-prozent-zum-parteichef-26222870

SPD: 16.5%
AFD: 15%
Maybe he can ask the Russians for a nice comfy job working at Nordstream like Schröder did? I can’t tell you how glad I am to see this blockhead’s political ambitions smashed.

He hates Russia, so no

He's a "victim of Sigmar Gabriel's weakness."

rp-online.de/panorama/fernsehen/tv-kritik-illner-martin-schulz-war-ein-opfer-von-sigmar-gabriels-schwaeche-aid-1.7400535

>failing to finish primary school twice
jesus christ that's beyond pathetic
>kikes
>smart
apparently not!

Hes not a kike but he mimics one

>help us end it faster

Nahles will ensure a speedy ending.

>All big parties in germany are just different shades of neo liberalism.

You're a fucking retard.

>Euch kann man gar nicht verraten, niemand Vollidioten wie euch was versprochen.

Seems I remembered it wrong. He didn't have to check in. As the parliaments president he got the bonus money tax free on 365 days a year without having to be there
swr.de/report/presse/eu-tagegeld/-/id=1197424/did=13302262/nid=1197424/gc8skf/index.html

He isn't Jewish, though.

I cant bare to look at that face..digusting.

>Was it having no previous political achievements, but end up being a member of the European parliament?
How does this even work? Jews helping jews?

I wonder if anyone remembers "Gottkanzler/MEGA" shitposting...

>become a mediocre politician
>get some party influence
>be a complete moron that would damage the party if he ever become something more than town mayor
>quick get him into the eu parliament where he's out of sight for our voters and can't do much harm

It's always the same story, every politician that is either fallen or a disgraces for the party gets promoted away to the EU.

For all the talk about alcoholism in Finnish society, it's strange when we don't have any major politician that was an actual alcoholic for decades, but Germany has dozens of them and most of them are in the top positions, the EU too, France is a given.

They don't do much harm in votes. But they harm Europe and it's states no voters care for the decidecisions in Brussels, but they matter. That's whey ((they)) want a more centralistic europe, because they could get away with more

If you look up a lot of politicians in Germany you find a lot of uneducated pieces of shit.