Muslim kills a bunch of people

>muslim kills a bunch of people
>"Don't let the actions of a few determine the way you feel about an entire group, biggot!"
>mentally ill kid shoots up school
>"ban all guns! Guns are the real problum here!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JIjenjANqAk
youtu.be/mo_nYQ6ItWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't american politics fun when propaganda is allowed to run amok ?

>"ban all guns! Guns are the real problum here!"
Not only that but it's a suddenly an actual example of an ethnic group being a problem apparently

yes and spics are suddenly white when that happens as well

There are actually people on television reminding people that the mentally ill commit crimes at the same rate as everyone else and are actually more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than others.

>white kaffir shoots up a school
>"Don't let the actions of a few determine the way you feel about an entire group, libtard!"
>Mentally ill muslim kills a bunch of people
>"ban all muslims! Muslims are the real problum here!"

>ethnicity is the same thing as religion/ideology

We could ban SSRIs and Benzos. That may be more effective.

>isis kills people
>all muslims are isis
>white guy kills people
>he's just going through a rough time

>implying Ameritards don't see it that way

youtu.be/JIjenjANqAk

Alternatively:
>muslim kills a bunch of people
>"Don't let the actions of a few determine the way you feel about an entire group, biggot!"
>mentally ill kid shoots up school
>"ban all white people! why is it only white men who do this?!"

ahhh yes the "white hispanic" guy

Niggers are 11% of the population yet commit more than 50% of the murders in the US.

Yeah, I wonder who the real problem is.

>Implying it's not due to cancerous glorification of crime in the nigger community by the Zionists in charge

Right, because niggers were totally peaceful before coming to the U.S.

Literally had to whip them just to pick cotton while the other slaves from Europe worked without being forced

huge % of 'white' prison population are Hispanic.

apparently 'hispanic white' constitutes white anglo on paper.

Yep, it also explains why so much aryan brotherhood members in prison look like fuckin straight up bean dips, because they are- but they call themselves white to join the bigger gangs

>underfed and overworked slaves have to be forced to work
>must be because they're inferior to us

Lel. Niggers worked fine in the whole world. It was only when Ameritards started treating them like shit to feel better did they start nigging.

Freed Slaves in KSA often stayed with their ex masters after slavery was outlawed there.

the opposite is also true
>muslims does anything
THEY HATE US KILL THEM ALL BOMB THEM BAN THEM FROM TEH COUNTRY
>ban passes
>crazy white people with guns do something
OMG BAN GUNS GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM, NO ITS MENTAL ILNESS
>no guns banned
think

>posting a picture that goes against your point
>white people arent an ideology that promotes ideas
>look at these inbred muslims!
what the actual fuck

It's tribalistic.

If my guy does it it's an exception. If the other guy does it it's something they all do.

It's not about right or wrong.

Because tools are the same as motives

I'm not saying that guns should be banned. But I'm just pointing out the Hypocrisy of the Kuffar

Yeah. It has nothing to do with the fact those areas banned are at war and listed as a threat to national security even by advisers under Obama.

Also, foreign countries are not defend by our constitution. They have no rights that say we must provide passage.
We have people calling to ban guns, which means they are calling to undermine the authority of the constitution,

You can cry that you want guns banned all you want, but politicians can't do anything about it. Even if they passed a law the US supreme court would throw it out. Another reason I thank God every day Hildog didn't get to appoint Scalia replacement.

By the same logic, knives, cars and tide pods would be outlawed too. Ridiculous.
Oh wait...

Outlaw fertilizer. Bomb ingredient. Sorry you will just have to starve.

lol muslim

Kek politics is no different than sports teams now

we give mentally ill people tide pods instead of guns for self defense

Nope, even in modern Africa nighers nig out, Africa has the highest rate of crime the same level if niggers solely populated the US just read the accounts of people who had to go there

>Comparing banning 1.3 billion people to banning a gun
This is how I know IQ infographics are fake, Nords are legit retarded. No one calls for a ban/discrimination on white men after a mass shooting like they do on Muslims after a terror attack. A Muslim does an attack they blame all Muslims not the object they used. A white man does the same and its deflection city blaming it on everything from mental illness to getting bullied or his supposed political views and you cant even blame it on the guns or far righters will cry muh guns

I'm talking about the Muslim ban not the travel ban

Not muslim niggers. Southern Africa is Christian while Northern Africa is Muslim

There is no such thing as a Muslim ban. It was only ever travel bans.

Kinda hard to blame bombs and vehicles, eh? Do you want to throw out how most Muslims condone the violence perpatrated, or are you one of those people that only use infographs on Muslim terror attacks after 9/11?

Trumptard Taqiyya at it's best

Obviously now that he's failed at even enforcing a travel ban he'll claim that he never wanted to ban Muslims in the first place.

youtu.be/mo_nYQ6ItWM

You can call it whatever you want, the video is him giving a speech not passing a policy.

it's executive order 13769 and if you actually read the policy instead of playing social media politics you would be aware it is a travel ban.

I only said that Trump and his followers wanted to ban all muslims. I don't see what that has to do with him failing to fulfill his promise.

And I don't see how him saying on multiple occasions that he wants to ban all muslims is "social media politics"

Stop backtracking or moving goalposts. You say "Trumptard Taqiyya at it's best" in repose to the fact that a muslim ban doesn't exist. Now you back-peddle and just talk around after being proven wrong. That's social media politics, just making up shit or believing shit you hear about without reading policies or having any idea what you are talking about.

Low quality bait. Low quality troll. KYS sand nigger.

I never said that the Muslim Ban has been enforced.

Show me where I said it and I'll post a picture of my dick

Kind of ironic how you pull the "He's not a real right-winger/He's just a madman" line considering it's the exact same line Muslims pull when one of them does an attack.

Print Pic Related and instruct all anti-gun leftist you know to attached the sign to their homes and/or places of business. Help them virtue signal their anti-gun positions to all their neighbors and passersby.

psst
this is a TRUMP board you memeflagging shill faggot

>I only said that Trump and his followers wanted to ban all muslims.

You did not say that, memefag.

Well then. What DID i say?

Guns ren't people, user.

That you're a faggot. kys

You cunts don't belong here, and its far more than a few of you retards blowing yourselves up for mossad that makes us hate you

sounds like fun