Well

well....

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Stalin-really-kill-60-million-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nobody cares
Thats factually false though, only commies doesnt care.

Post the numbers after he started purging them.

I love how pol unironically defends liberals and Troskiest and jews who were purged from USSR.

But Hitler didn't do anything wrong
Unlike the BOLshekelVIKS

well, what?

>88866

Looks like you are not the only one finding this funny.

cant defend commies either, Ivan

They liked it desu

Aiii ney 24 GAZILLION SLAVS

suck a dick shit breath.

But communism is worth killing for.

Greatest man that has ever lived, Kulaks deserved it

Stalin killed 3 million max. It's sad that you fall for Cold War imperialist propaganda.

Besides Stalin killed kulaks and porkies who oppressed the workers and were pro capitalist. Hitler killed Jewish people solely based on the fact they were Jewish. That's so much more fucked. Stalin killed people causing harm to others through capitalism, Hitler killed people based on his fear of Jews.

triggered, lefty?
it's all fun and games until the truth is being told amirite...

Because fascists aren't guilty of that

>Russian low class inbred degenerates dont deserve to be oppressed by monarchists

please, Boris...

....b-but it wasn't true communism.

as false as one can expect from a NEET Sup Forumstard

Stalin killed mostly goyim. Nobody cares about goyim, it's only lives of G-d's chosen rat people what matters.

>When you kill ten times as many people as Stalin but nobody cares.

When will this meme die? For fucks sake, even despite ww2 losses, holodomor, and gulags they still managed to have population increase at the time of his death,

He did kill people, but no more than 5 million.

quora.com/Did-Stalin-really-kill-60-million-people

wat?

The death toll of the british empire is something like 100-300 million. Winston also liked to personally kill people and he went around asia massacring civilians, truly the most evil man in history.

only people who 'believe' in communism are either american kids who never experienced anything remotely close to it or brainwashed poor-ass russians blaming their state of life on the west, somehow.

>amateur

What about sending his soldiers to die (2 soldiers 1 rifle) or starving his people to death? Hitler at least was good for his nation, he cared about Germans. Stalin cared only about himself.

> Slavs
> people
There's your mistake bucko

>2 soldiers 1 rifle
It's a meme, you dip. Same as the polish cavalry

>Winston also liked to personally kill people and he went around asia massacring civilians
Source? I believe it, just want to be able to prove it to others.

He was a Jew. That is why the media ignores it

Look into "crimes of britain". It's probably also mentioned in any proper biography.

Slavs are not really people so it doesnt count.

if you can get that many people to kill themselves by dumbing them down , then they probably deserved it...it's just nature sorting itself out you know

So you don't know

Not any spesific sources, no. Although I can dig some up if you really want me to.

It's russia, nobody cares.

there's actually a reason for that.
hitler did it under the name of redpi-i mean antisemitism and actually had soldiers kill a bunch- i mean six gorillion kikes out of pure spite. so i guess the difference is that 20 million died under stalin's rule, a lot of which were killed by him, but hitler just slaughtered all those.. um.. innocent..? jews? so normies see it as commie good fascist bad