Anti-Ameriganism

I noticed a rise in Anti-Americanism, why?

Hard mode: no memeflags

is it Trump

Because so many of them are obnoxious stormniggers.

I mean overall, beyond this board

The transparent, materialist culture that they spread around is not compatible with the European ethno-nationalism model, so of course people will cry out against it

Because Trump is pursuing jewish interests since day 1, ptg is ultimate cancer that keeps shilling Sup Forums with BASED NON WHITES and racemixing threads, a large portion of US posters on here are non-white, etc.
There are a ton of reasons.

Anti american or anti white power?

this, obnoxious, lapring, most of shills have usa flags too

>Implying anti-white civic cuckholdry didn't start with american trumpfag crowd

>transparent
what did he mean by this?

Trump? So they didn't care under Obama?

Maybe, the most blazon white supremacists are always northern germanics

Most shills are American because we have the highest population in the developed world

Because this country is America in name only.

It's lost almost everything that makes America actually America, and it's getting worse.

The spooks I work with noticed them and started pushing for it. They think its gonna cause a divide in the board

The kike media realizes they are losing so they have to push the “you are alone and no one likes you or thinks like you” which is bullshit. We surround them but they are desperate To convince us otherwise.

They hate you regardless of who the republican candidate is, as long as you have access to power

America failed Israel and now the kikes want Russia to be their greatest ally.

basically you have the only kind of state and people that are effectively ABLE to kill politics and corrupts to then be able to set your country right as a family and technology beacon to mankind. yet, you are about to cuck yourselves and lose the cultural war instead of revolting while you still have guns and numbers to do so. when US is gone then the rest of the world is lost. and you do nothing you fuck

lmao it has been around forever, besides the e-celebs for it are British and Romanian

This is true

Tell them it is working for sure

but they've convinced the euros

>caring about what europoors and shitskins have to say

The more important question is

Who gives a shit

No matter your stance on America or nationalism in general, I think we can all come together and agree that all niggers must hang.

maybe, we seriously might not know

Never heard it that way

Because people are finally realizing that you're the bad guys, the kike slaves enforcing your master's will.

>he actually thinks Americans will tolerate anyone banning guns

Ok, Im actually being honest--

1) You are a petri dish for political diseases which you then export to other countries: Identity politics, BLM, post-modernism neo-marxism all have grown out of the USA and are now spreading and infecting other nations. Americans are spreading this political disease to Australia with people here now starting to have their own BLM & Antifa movements.

2) Your culture is rubbish and you export it to other countries: rap music and degenerate media, niggerbeats and your far left tv shows. Scantily clad women acting like whores on tv and in movies. Swearing, cussing sex everywhere. Dressing, acting and idolising thugs. Your media is controlled by (((them))) and they are exporting this degenerate culture overseas.

I mean that it does not care about culture, nation or race, it just exists to funnel money into the kikes' pockets
Modern american culture is completely judaized, that's why no one outside of the US wants it

>ptg is ultimate cancer that keeps shilling Sup Forums with BASED NON WHITES and racemixing threads
Bullshit. It's not /ptg/ doing it.

I'll tell you one thing: it's not coming from actual Sup Forumsacks.

Its a multicultural melting pot that exports degeneracy to real national states. Whats there not to hate?

we wont see any culture push back until it starts hitting women harder: america underestimated women (how much they'd fuck everything up/our dependence on pussy/them being manipulated by proaganda). giving women rights was a mistake, but once their situation reaches a more critical level (constant rapes, muggings, murders, etc) then we'll be able to have the discussion about niggers and eventually jews

I think the most annoying thing about Americans is that there is a fundamental contradiction in their mentality. On the one hand, many Americans try their best to pretend to be cool bad-asses who rule the world and care for no ones opinion since their country is the best etc. etc. But on the other hand, many of them equally can't stop talking and complaining about what the rest of the world is saying and doing with regard to the U.S., which points more towards insecurity.

Take a specific recent example: When the U.S. (+ a handful of insignificant third-world US dependencies) was voted down heavily by the rest of the world in the UN on the Jerusalem-capital issue, Americans on twitter were, at the same time, saying that this doesn't matter because the vote of the U.S. is after all the only vote that mattered, but also were extremely angry about everyone else, how the funding(?) for those countries should be cut, how they should be punished, how they would "remember their names" and all sorts of other butthurt nonsense.

Honestly, most of the world has bounced between outright hatred and exasperated tolerance of America since the 30s. Aussies fucking hate you cunts with a passion. You guys are just now realising it.

that's not the point, your culture is revolving aroudn the premise that you should be more peaceful and you ARE being more peaceful towards everything and this kind of heavy tolerance will inevitably collapse your society. doesnt matter if you have guns bc you wont get those guns and march on white shit house that is ripping your great constitution appart and stripping you out of your rights. in the future you will be so cucked that people are GOING TO rop your house and EVEN if you are armed you will chose not to act because of fear of being jailed. just like in this shithole of a country i live. and as i watch you allowing yourself to fail, any hopes i might have to change any shit down here is shattered.

so, no, they might not take your gun, they will make your future chose not to bear them.

>a large portion of US posters on here are non-white
No, NO! It's not true!

ITT: smelly foreigners confuse americans with jews
look they're a huge problem but you faggots act like this shit started with america. jews have been doing the same shit all over europe before america even formally existed. honestly it just sounds like youre buttmad because americans have profited more than you by allowing jews to do what they do. name ONE powerhouse nation that exists today that didnt have jews mucking up the works at some point before america even existed! you cant do it!

well, go, gather a reasonable amount of people, and try and shoot them dead, b4 FBI catches you.

If there is any way we can stop this "multi cuturism" garbage im all for it. I cast my vote for the meme president that seemed least likely to push it but our news lied to us. He's not going to deport all the shit shins like they say. My state is importing them and my city is "sanctuary city" putting the wants of illegal aliens over citizens without any repercussions. It all seems hopeless.

go full Breivik

No thanks fib

see it will happen, just probably not for quite some time yet

Because of the internet America has lost the monopoly on information. And people around the world have seen that America wants to rule the world and has used violence to rule the world. And this means war and destruction in poor regions of the world and a deluge of refugees for the other regions. No one is happy.

Your cartoon has triggered my autism. Why is the same Pajama Jew on either side of the scale with and without his beret? Are the Jews changing their narrative to the Nazis being Anti-Hat? Are they trying to take over the world's headware markets? How do we stop them?

as always took it to mean:
>even when acknowledging the suffering and tribulations of others, (((they))) still have to spin the narrative so that they're the victim

>why do they prosecute me so much?
Cries the kike with blood on his hands...

Wait till Sup Forums takes complete ownership of America and the world. We will fix all the problems the people are having with guns and pollution and whatnot.

>why?
for literally the same reasons we hate jews

subverts, destroys and defiles everything, everywhere
no introspection, ever
ignorant and at the same time arrogant
has absolutely no self awareness
and worst of all, does not self-correct

we wan't to like you, though.
well, I do