Enjoy your second ammedment while it lasts murica, you are going to get false flagged until it gets repealed

Enjoy your second ammedment while it lasts murica, you are going to get false flagged until it gets repealed,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
youtube.com/watch?v=VM-rAK0DxdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. It's time we started moving with the rest of the world.

onwards, to self destruction!

You know what I love about gun-grabbers? They never shut the fuck up for days on end, and after that period, they're all of a suddenly silent. Not a peep until the next shooting. It's almost as though they don't care about the victims, but their garbage agenda.

thx

How many LEOs do you guys think would actually be willing to attempt a gun grab? I personally think it would be that many.

If Trump had lost Florida he still would have won the election

*I don't think it would be that many.

>shall not

but the rest of the world can't agree what they're moving towards

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills some kids with Cruz present.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.

8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
9) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
11) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
12) They spend the night MKUltraing him convincing him that he has done the crime.
13) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
14) To be continued...

Well one thing is for sure, they want to be muslim.

i bet you must feel like shit when you cant prove literally any single point in this list

they did it after Katrina and they had just been hit by a fucking hurricane
wait till they try it well rested

Is it possible to remove the puertoricans status as citizens since they're not actually tax payers?

OK, so they managed to disarm niggers who were in a desperate situation. That will not be the case if they try to do it nationwide.

china doesn't
Europe isn't the rest of the world

>until it gets repealed
Good luck

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Yes we all know what's coming.
I am looking forward to owning a vast collection of extremely valuable firearms and accessories.
Because no matter what anyone does, firearms are never going to be seized.
It is literally an impossible task.

Who the fuck are the democrats going to run that can beat Trump?

Joe "Cum on my lips" Kennedy?

Pocahontas?

Chuck Schumer?

Nancy Pelosi?

Chinks aren't people. They don't count.

Autism

>youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk

>Enjoy your second ammedment while it lasts
It lasted long enough, Shlomo.
If you want the guns, you have to take the ammo first.
Which was, of course, the point of the Second Amendment all along.

they disarmed whites guarding their homes from looting niggers
nobody is organized enough to even group up to think about resisting
it will be house by house and 25 cops vs 1 or 2 civilians every time

neither are Muslims so why count Europe anymore?

As of 2015–2016, the total student enrollment was 3,158. Theethnic makeupof the school was 59%White, 12%Black, 20%Hispanic, 7%Asianand 2% multiracial. 23% of the students were eligible for free or reduced lunch.[1]
>The student body has a substantialJewishpopulation, with hundreds of Jewish students at the school.

Marjory_Stoneman_Douglas_High_School

Puerto Rico is an open sore. The fact that they were made citizens in the early 1900s when America was still full of racist WASPs still blows my mind. How could that even have happened? Oh yeah, Woodrow Wilson.

>Good luck
America's the one that needs the luck, if whites fail to maintain their majority status it'll be repealed pretty quickly. Non-whites care about the concept of rights.

I don't think disarming niggers in a crisis situation to severely cripple their ability to chimp out is a fair comparison to the wide scale disarming of legal gun owners across America.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI

>Who the fuck are the democrats going to run that can beat Trump?
Good lord willing and the creek don't rise, Maxine Waters will be the dem candidate.
She's black.
And mostly female.
And represents the left better than anyone else.

Well played fellow burger.

I heard Puerto Ricans hate niggers and spics tho and Puerto Rican women like to fuck white guys

Is it true

lol i hope they try and take the guns. my pop corn is ready

Until word gets out. That sort of tactic will work in some areas, sure.
But what happens if even a few gun owners decide to make a last stand and shoot the LEOs. How many LEOs are going to be willing to go door to door when 3-4 of the 25 to take down 1-2 come home in body bags.

No. They're ghetto trash. Growing up around lots of Puerto Ricans they're extremely anti-white and harbor the same sort of "dey took our land rhetoric" because they have 0.5 percent native blood.

Maybe during a hurricane it would work. I doubt it would work nationwide.

They ARE niggers and spics.

Also she's fucking retarded, and her district is a shit filled nigger whole full of crime a drugs.

That’s what I thought. Florida was just a little extra bump.

They're just another easy pool of mediocre brown people from an island with a homicide rate 4 times that of the mainland that Democrats can easily ship across the sea. The citizenship makes it even easier.

hey remember the day when no one on earth was dying fun times right?
Also why don't you care about gang violence and shooting that kill more than school shooters and routinely so. What you are all silent them its like you don't care about the victims how dare you!!!balblab and all that other retarded naïve shit you just tried to play.

This could turn out bad. Probably should have helped Puerto Rico a little more.

what makes you think word will get out?
>our exemplary honest media
>our oh so censorship free internet
>the integrity of our leadership

town by town they'll sweep for weapons under one false flag after another
katrina they swept new orleans
boston they locked down a whole city and again went door to door searching and took guns

when you say it wouldn't work on large scale look hard at boston that could be any city
or all of them at once

You are ESL as fuck. Its hard to tell what if you're arguing with him or against him.

There's a small proportion of PR's that are pretty much exclusively european-blooded but they are a small minority, PR is the most race-mixed place on earth and many of them choose to identify with their "muh taino" even though 90% of taino's were instantly killed by disease and most of the mestizo's only have some small portion of indian blood.

Are they going to rig it better this time and not get caught unlike last time?

Puerto Rico is more in debt than any other state by a wide margin. They couldn't get their shit together because they are a shithole .

People need to realize just like abortion, taxes, guns, gay marriage, and welfare the things that the US will always have. Never fully taken away, MAYBE motified slightly to seem like things might “change” but our country is too huge. Guns will never go away. Abortion will never go away. Taxes will never go away. And gay marriage will never go away.
Ever.

>Is it possible to remove the puertoricans status as citizens since they're not actually tax payers?
No. The only 2 ways to remove a natural born citizen's citizenship are through constitutional amendment or have them renounce it themselves after they leave the country.

Yes, I agree with you. Practically all of them are subpar brown people that breed like rats and collect welfare. They're another absolute garbage cess pit that America has been sourcing their east coast third worlders from. West coast gets the Mexicans and the east coast gets the Caribbean Islander Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, and other assorted garbage that adds basically nothing to this country but more gun crime. Its absolutely insane how fast parts of New England are becoming literal ghettos in less than 20 years.

My father worked with dyncorp they called him in for Katrina, but he took too long to respond and ended up not going.
From his work buddies he told me what they did was take a group of dyncorp contractors and had them being lead or supervised by 1 deputy when there are going from house-to-house confiscating weapons.

That's how it's going to look, it's going to be corrupt sheriffs deputizing pmc's to confiscate weapons.
So it doesn't matter if the vast majority of the law enforcement won't follow through with it

Yeah, because the democrats realized practically ever New Orleans nigger was giving the armed population justifiable cause to shoot them

youtube.com/watch?v=VM-rAK0DxdY

my family is from PR and PR is just an utter shithole, sad that such a beautiful island is totally ruined by the people

>How many LEOs are going to be willing to go door to door when 3-4 of the 25 to take down 1-2 come home in body bags.

That's true, but also ignoring the obvious.
When you're out playing Top Cop with your 25 buddies, who's guarding the leftie judges?
Who's protecting those assbags at "family services"?
Even more important, who's defending your wife and her 3 children?

Yeah. You and your buddies look like Dick Wonderful the awesome magnificent in your new hoo-rah BearCat.
>Local Police eviscerated 22 Trump voters last night!

>In other news, 68 Leftie judges and 654 members of a cuntbag cop's family also ate shit last night, and reportedly begged for seconds.

The people who just want to be left alone far outnumber the cunts who want to fuck everyone else up the ass.
Ignore that at your own peril (and the peril of your wife's children).
>Muh morals
If you're stupid enough to start a war, don't be surprised when others decide to finish it for you.

Always remember, this is what you're fighting for!!

>what makes you think word will get out?
only normies rely on internet and phones for communications. if shit goes down, get a ham radio.

yup between mercs willing cops and national guard
people need to organize so they know where to go and don't get caught alone
I'd be trying to set it up but I'm a felon so there's no funs for me either way

You realize US will be in perpetual decline and turning into 3rd world when you import too much of the 3rd world

On top of that there's more and more minorities in the military every day, and the majority of every minority group in America supports the destruction of the first and second amendment.
So no matter how loyal you think our military is that's only the white members that you think of

oh ok
here I was worried about an army of stormtroopers locking down entire urban areas with thousands of men but I'm sure you and the 9 people you can reach with that thing have it covered
why didn't you just tell me you had a radio to begin with
were all going to be fine

>you are going to get false flagged until it gets repealed,
Why would you false flag it until it gets repealed? basically all you have to do is sow dissent until the attack each other.

why pay for what you can convince people to do for free?

also good luck trying to organize troop movements on an open frequency

>So it doesn't matter if the vast majority of the law enforcement won't follow through with it
It all matters.
I would hesitate to shoot the Sheriff of my county, or any of his deputies.
I mean shit, I don't really want to shoot anyone.
>Deputies in New Orleans used a natural disaster to fuck everyone up the ass without lube or flowers
You're all cunts.
You deserve whatever you get.
>I just wanna watch Black Panfa in piece, yo!
Enjoy it.
I ran into your cumdumpster at the grocerystore.

Get used to being alone.

YFW: The jew in the picture is actually the gun manufacturers scooping up profits from repubtard's gun fears.

Gun manufactures dont want a gun control president, they want a "gun control" president. A boogeyman that drives up the prices.

Some jew fucked her when she was 16 and in her prime.

#ty17 you guys died for my right to keep buying AR-15s. Yer hereos

>The jew in the picture is actually the gun manufacturers scooping up profits from repubtard's gun fears.
We're so far beyond that, you'll never understand.

>All we have to do is make guns illegal!

You're fucked.
You're so fucked, you don't even know you're fucked.

She isn't even considered hot anymore. Women have progressed to a whole new level of hot. She looks ugly as fuck there compared to peak hotness today.

The older PRs hate niggers. Can confirm.

You're gonna get v&. But you're right. We have all their names. Our enemies are public and our allies are ANONYMOUS

>big data isn't a thing
it's going to be a hell of a century

>they cant vote

this is stupid

>american citizens can't vote
boi

I think Molyneux is a bout to lose it. He can't take much more of this.
Better call the cops and tell them a mass killing of mutt mericans is imminent.

>You're gonna get v&
Good luck keeping those vans running.

Cunt.

Is Stefan a race realist? I don't keep up with e-celeb bullshit unless it's particularly entertaining (eg. Kraut and Sargon getting JUSTed)

>If you want the guns, you have to take the ammo first.
>Which was, of course, the point of the Second Amendment all along.
what do you mean? can you clarify what you are saying the point of the 2ndA was?

Guns wont go away. Abortion will go away. White men will be the only voters.

wtf i love stefan now

Puerto Ricans are not citizens with right to vote in Florida.

BOI!

This nigga gets it

This is great. The major flaw of democracy is now clear as day. We are witnessing the end of civilisation. It is coming upon us very quickly now. If human history survives the next war, I doubt democracy will ever exist again

>what do you mean?
Lobsterbacks get it first. If you know what I mean.
>Im clueless
That makes it so much better.

Bet the Romans and Greeks said that

florida man twitter is gonna get interesting

thanks for making it more difficult to understand

Dumbass britbong. This is why you needed the frontier chads of Canada to burn down the white house while your shitty war with them was a total failure.

He means youll have to "take the ammo first" as in hes going to send it in your direction at high velocity if you try to take his guns you will "take the ammo first"

How many are gonna be of voting age? How many of voting age won't vote?
How many will die in the meantime?
How many will go back to their home in PR?

fake tweet is fake.

>thanks for making it more difficult to understand

Pip, pip, cheerio!
London is filled with my wife's children.
Call to prayer, and all that, old chap.

>NO. Really. Why do you hate us so much?
>We only wanted you to love our fetishes.
Eat shit, old man.
>B-but we have TEA

I'm sure it's quite lovely, you wrinkled queer.

Nigger I will ride on my goddamn horse and spread the word if that's what it takes to let people know the government is taking guns from us.

>"repealing" inalienable rights that exist as axioms of god-granted free will
ok good luck w/ that

i was JUST thinking about this earlier and how liberals don't care about the crimes or the victims, only about the race of the perpetrator and how they can virtue signal it on twitter/faceberg

>i was JUST thinking about this earlier and how bongs don't care about their crimes or their victims,

Bongs whine a lot.
Especially for a silly little island that got fucked back to their homeland a dozen times this century.

Their opinions are far more robust than their value.

>t.traitor that will be hanged

>kid is known to school for behaviour
>FBI knew about him and did fucking nothing
>gun control is the problem
?????????????????????????????????