Who's your favourite loli in anime and manga?

Who's your favourite loli in anime and manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1079318/6825cff4cd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hinata.

too make cute ones to have a favorite, but touma

and Yoshino

Why did the other loli thread just get deleted

Who draws your favorite manga lolis?

Onizuka Naoshi

u just post it, OP

Tomoyo is watching you masturbate.

Himeno Mikan

Ooyamada Mangetsu.
They look so plastic and malleable. Like living Tenga.

Kashmir.

rip

Yaya Hinata

Isawa Nohri

Why is Sakura so cuddleable?

Satsuyo

Sekiya Asami is a god of drawing facial expressions

Henreader

But I'm not a cute loli. Why would she watch me?

I recently discovered Amezawa Koma

Okada Kou. I wish she drew oppai lolis, would literally be perfect.

Oh, he's right there at the top isn't he.

>Cuddling
Fuck yes.

Nina is one of the few lolis I won't lewd. I would adopt her in a heartbeat, though.

My daughteru.

It takes a discerning eye to tell the difference between a loli made for lewding and a loli made for cuddling.

I want to cum in one of her kigurumi

That's a mature woman user.

A really great one, but still.

Great taste fampaiq

I want to touch Rin's pretty hair.

Sometimes she isn't a loli though.

>OP posts a kaiju

I have no sexual feelings for my daughteru.

Isn't that anime literally pedo bait? As in it's called "children's time" and it's full of scenes like that picture.

The anime is garbage, completely misses every note of one of the greatest manga ever written, the only good thing to come out of it were the OVAs.

I only remember it from the various news reports where it was effectively dropped from releasing in NA for "incompatible culture" due to pretty blatant pedophilia scenes.

But even the "incompatible culture" part was critiqued since there was even a backlash in Japan about it since it aired on national TV. At least that's what I read.

Not exactly, the manga was licensed in the US by Seven Seas, but they dropped it after they got some backlash of the content and actually read the thing (which they hadn't yet, and will probably bite them in the ass again since they recently licensed Made in Abyss). The TV airing was uneventful, the parts that became controversial were the depictions of incest between Reiji and Kokonoe's mom which led to the condemnation from the Ishihara National Party, however this never became anything since Ishihara did not win the reelection during this scandal and the INP all but dissolved after his governorship of Tokyo was over, not before forcing the end of serialization of a great many manga such as Aki Sora and Itokoi Chidori.
There is now a US license for the manga that was funded on kickstarter but it is unclear when it will actually ship, the original date was spring 2017 but that has since passed without news.

Who's the best-smelling loli?

>and actually read the thing
How does that fucking work

They're parasites who buy licenses based on what's popular online and dump them onto toiletpaper scans. They are also the most incompetent company but not necessarily the most malicious because it's quite a race to the bottom to be the most ethically abhorrent US manga distributor, they sometimes make shitty shilling threads on Sup Forums because their PR people are too fucking stupid to make a reddit account.

UGLY
G
L
Y

Yotsuba

what a cute, punch-able face!

Its a three way tie between Tanya, Kana, and this little horse

for all different reasons.

No. Cute and kissable.

>they recently licensed Made in Abyss
What a bunch of complete morons.
Can you even show loli nipples in the US?

Why does an animal need clothes?

Same reason humans need clothes.

So you don't see her dripping horse pussy.

You can show lolis boning down with horses if you want in the US, the precedent is exceedingly clear in Ashcroft vs FSA, but it's still suicide financially.

Bibio

Remember to bathe your loli regularly.

Great taste user, I'm glad I'm not alone.

>Yukino Minato

FUCK HIM WITH A CACTUS!

Is she completely unaware of the legal repercussions?

Shes like nine?

I thought there was no such thing as negative attention anymore. If anything it would just INCREASE publicity and sales!

She knows far more than a 9yo should about that stuff, there is no reason whatsoever for her not to know about the legal repercussions for adults involved in that sort of conduct.

The line is drawn at icky "pedo" content.

So in other words, dirty humor involving underage females is perfectly fine, but a legit story is unacceptable. Because apparently that makes sense.

>cropped

are you trying to get me removed?

Unless you're too tied down or too stupid to get away from the old business model of distributing to brick and mortar stores, like Seven Seas is because anyone smart enough to buy things on the internet is smart enough to recognize shit quality that they can get a better version of for free.

Yes, Kiss x Sis is fine and KnJ riles up the village like a hundred Frankenstein's monsters.

exhentai.org/g/1079318/6825cff4cd/

It's just a picture of a panda?

Fugar!

Does someone have that webm where she gets tricked into taking her shoes off at the airport before getting on the flight?

collarbones

This one. I don't consider Sakura a loli since she's going through puberty during the show. Otherwise she would be my favorite.

Why does this looks so arousing?

Amezawa has been one of my favorites for a while. I love all of his works.

>she's going through puberty
But she isn't, there is no sign of puberty.

>growing older
>growing taller
>grows more mentally mature in the last season
>goes from having an innocent crush on a older guy to having physical attraction to a boy her own age
I know I'm crushing your view of Sakura being a pure and innocent girl, but its literally a show about a girl going through puberty.

>growing older
>growing taller
>goes from having an innocent crush on a older guy to having physical attraction to a boy her own age
What are you on?
That could describe a girl growing from 6yo to 8yo as well. Do you think little girls don't grow up, become older, mature or develop feelings until puberty? Let aside interacting with girls lately, did you never interacted with them as a kid or have seen a girl grow at all?

>growing older
>growing taller
Since when humans only experience those on puberty?

Sakura is 10 years old when the series starts and 13 when it ends. And I already pointed out how the show focuses on Sakura going from having a innocent crush on Yukito to having an emotional and physical attraction to Shaoran.

It should be painfully obvious that Sakura is changing as the show goes on. It's one of the strengths of the show that makes it stand out.

user, I don't really know what you are trying to achieve here or if you are pretending to be retarded, but her romantic development has little to do with puberty and she looks completely prepubescent. And no, changing != pubescence, it is a series of specific physical and psychological changes what defines puberty, while being more interested on the opposite sex is one of them, most girls are already interested in boys before pubescence.

>13 when it ends
I hope you realize you are talking about a timeskip on the epilogue, in which case, yeah, she is pubescent there.

>but her romantic development has little to do with puberty
I think you're the one pretending to be retarded. She clearly has physical attraction to Shaoran. Which she couldn't be getting without starting puberty. Whereas she is 'attracted' to Yukito because she sees him as being perfect like her own father. But she has no physical attraction to him. As well as being attracted to his magic.

This is a basic plot point in the show.

>and she looks completely prepubescent.
What the fuck? What does this even mean? She clearly looks different in the final movie than she did in the first season. She doesn't look prepubescent at the end of the show. And in the manga, she's practically a shoujo teenager by the end. See image at left.

She also acts more mature by the end of the series.

>physical attraction is impossible without puberty
>Sakura was about physical attraction between her and Saoran
Go check your facts again.

>pic comparing the Sakura design through the series with the one on the epilogue which takes place in a timeskip
What are you trying to prove with that?

Where do I go for loli pictures now that Danbooru fixed the better-booru paywall bypass?

>physical attraction is impossible without puberty
Yes, it is. Hormones are needed for that. And Sakura's hormones were kicking in during season 2 and 3. She found that she didn't have that kind of attraction for Yukito but did for Shaoran.

>Sakura was about physical attraction between her and Saoran
What?

>pic comparing the Sakura design through the series with the one on the epilogue which takes place in a timeskip
That image of Sakura on the right is her in the final volume of the manga. She clearly looks three years older than the one on the left because hey, she is. The new sequel manga that's come out is also just a year after CCS ends. Meaning she's 14 now. And even you would have to admit Sakura must have hit puberty before the age of 14.

Best duck.

No, because I'm German.

Gomennasai and Higashiyama Show

weird areola

lolibooru.moe

>Best duck.
But that's wrong.

>Yes, it is. Hormones are needed for that.
Completely false, search about and try speaking with some little girl sometime.

>That image of Sakura on the right is her in the final volume of the manga
Yes, on the timeskip as I said.

Fujishima Kosuke. Because Skuld was his best design.

>Completely false, search about
I took biology in school already. But since you're such an idiot, here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty

>Puberty is the process of physical changes through which a child's body matures into an adult body capable of sexual reproduction. It is initiated by hormonal signals from the brain to the gonads: the ovaries in a girl, the testes in a boy.

Whoops. Hormones are directly involved in starting puberty and physical attraction (aka libido).

It goes on further to say

>On average, girls begin puberty around ages 10–11 and end puberty around 15-17
Oh wow...the exact age Sakura is in the show... how interesting.

>and try speaking with some little girl sometime.
I'd rather not get arrested.

>Sakura is sexually mature
wtf I hate Sakura now.

I want to smooch Sakura.