Isnt Ethiopia basically Wakanda?

>always been a Black majority nation
>it was never colonised by Europeans (ok, if you ignore the small perod in World War II)

But Ethiopia still does not resembles not even 1% to Wakanda.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They had contact with Europe since the ancient times though, the name Ethiopia is Greek for "land of the burned faces"

Theyre in Civilization V so, yeah.

Yeah, I am aware of this. They were heavily under byzantine influence. But still, they were an independent nation the whole time.

big if true

Wakanda is ruled and built by Bantu types. Ethiopia (and Somalia) are different racially.

Yep, Ethiopians are caucausians, unlike the Bantus
It's also why they larp as Solomonids and jews so much

Are those the guys who walk around New York calling Jews fake Jews & saying "hail hitler?"

Not always, but that's where it started from
You took blacks from West Africa, the Mande and the Kongolese(excluding the pygmies which they used to cannibalize) are all bantu peoples.
Blacks are impressionable people, they probably got convinced by books like "Black Athena" that they were everyone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena
Take in the Ethiopian larping affecting their brains, and you got the ancient israelites being black

Wakanda doesn't exist, let the negroes who achieved nothing enjoy living in their fantasy world

You have to appreciate Ethiopia though. t
>they were among the first nations to adopt christianity.
>never got islamised despite being near holy cities of islam.
>their Royal dynasty claims descendant from King Solomon.
>one of the rarest countries in Africa which in fact had some civilisation.

Ethiopia has had some bad luck, but they're getting back on their feet. Here's a church built in the 12th century.

is it just me or is this tiny

Religious buildings aren't always large, here we got chaplet-shrines where you simply light a candle for a loved one all by yourself,

Ethiopia was the first African nation to defeat a major European army in modern times. See the "Battle of Adwa" on wiki. It was the Italians but they still count as a major power at the time.

>Builds a stone building
>"OOOGA BOOGA ARE WE WHITE YET?"
Lets be fair, it is no where near the marvel of any chapel to cathethral. Even the wooden buildings of the Orientals can btfo anything the Abyssinians can build.

it totally does though, that's the best part

Pretty interesting building, it's constructed from solid block by removing excess material around it.
Stone is pretty soft, but it's still very interesting and quite impressive structure.

The Ethiopian churches were build by Templars
t. Graham Handcock

It isn't fictional country invented by (((Stan Lee))).

>Ethiopians are caucausians
No they are not you dumb wog. There was some eurasian back migration 5k years ago but the genetic impact is

Yes they are you foolish abo

The word you are looking for is Caucasoid and not all Ethiopians are.

powerful

>WE WUZ marvel comic bears no resemblance of reality

Colour me surprised...

nobody asked you you literal orthodox moron

Shoo shoo, mountain jew

Yep, that's the word I was thinking of

>Sit DOWN be HUMBLE

I once worked with a black dude like these two.
Actually pretty funny.
Mostly insufferably annoying.

Ethiopians are not Eurasian at all, they are negroids.